🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crooked Hillary Still Mouthing Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, isn't that the same excuse you used for Obama.

I suppose....if Obama had actually done anything unethical, of course.

Facts do actually matter.

What do you call releasing 5 known enemies of the state in exchange for a traitor?

I call it treason. Endangering the public. Obama should swing from a gallows for that.

15 pages on a Hillary thread.

I call that living rent free in the empty space between the ears of her haters.

You mean, done anything unethical that we know of. Although that list appears to be getting longer every day.

The list of Obama's unknown ethical violations appears to be getting longer every day? Hmmm....even though they're unknown? That's interesting.

What do you call releasing 5 known enemies of the state in exchange for a traitor?

I call it treason. Endangering the public. Obama should swing from a gallows for that.

Yep, it's that cut-and-dry for you Repug simpletons. It always is.

You mean, done anything unethical that we know of. Although that list appears to be getting longer every day.

The list of Obama's unknown ethical violations appears to be getting longer every day? Hmmm....even though they're unknown? That's interesting.

Well....just a wild guess here, as they become known they get on the list. Please don't tell me you're one of the bright liberals.

Yep, it's that cut-and-dry for you Repug simpletons. It always is.

It doesn't require one being a rocket surgeon to realize Obama was a traitor.

You call Democrats liars every day.

You Stalinists are liars, every single day.

So Diane Fienstein is now telling the truth because it favors your hero Trump? Is that how it works, fucktard?

I don't know what Diane Fienstein said and I don't care. She is only one Democrat. The only opinion that really matters is Robert Mueller's, since he is the one running the investigation.

Do you finally understand, Repug fucktard? Of course not.

Fuck the slum lord.

Mewler-Torquemada is done and you know it.

Good god but your a fucking retard.

Judge Sanctions Obama Lawyers for Ethical Violations, Wishes He Could Disbar Them

You call Democrats liars every day.

You Stalinists are liars, every single day.

So Diane Fienstein is now telling the truth because it favors your hero Trump? Is that how it works, fucktard?

I don't know what Diane Fienstein said and I don't care. She is only one Democrat. The only opinion that really matters is Robert Mueller's, since he is the one running the investigation.

Do you finally understand, Repug fucktard? Of course not.

Fuck the slum lord.

Mewler-Torquemada is done and you know it.

Yep, I know it Repug goober boy. You win the debate with your unsophisticated goober ass eloquence, fucktard.

Good god but your a fucking retard.

Judge Sanctions Obama Lawyers for Ethical Violations, Wishes He Could Disbar Them

Your point is, dipshit goober? Obama's lawyers are not Obama. Just like Michael Flynn is not Donald Trump. If that were the case, then Trump would also be facing charges right now. Trump will eventually face charges, but it hasn't happened yet.

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

She's right.

No, she has been and always will be left (in other words, wrong)!

There is tons of evidence, Repug fucktard.

Really?

Then present it, Commie fuck?

Why have Michael Flynn and numerous other Trump acolytes pleaded guilty? Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey was obvious obstruction of justice. So was Trump's berating of Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation. So was Trump's lying about the true intent of his son's meeting with the Russians.

Oh Flynn? You mean the one that the thug Torquemada told that he would "Bankrupt with legal fees, and leave his wife eating dog food?"

Fucking thug Mewler-Torquemada coerced a plea from the General, scumbag punk and kunt used Mafia tactics to coerce a confession from his victim.

Say Comrade, how is that going? What did Flynn get sentenced to?

Can you say, "plea bargain set aside because it was illegally obtained?:"

Nah, you're too fucking stupid.

When you say there is no evidence, you're just making yourself look completely foolish and dishonest. Just because you don't WANT there to be evidence, doesn't mean there is no evidence. You're just a dishonest, unsophisticated little Repug child.

Then by all means, present the evidence. shit fer brains?

Shall I hold my breath, Comrade?

Fucking traitor.

Your coup has failed.

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

She's right.

Not about the State Department and diplomats.

Big mistake in the Trump Regime.

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

She's right.

Not about the State Department and diplomats.

Big mistake in the Trump Regime.

You don't know your own ass from a hole in the ground, so why would anyone care about your opinion?

I'm perfectly aware of my ass. You on the other hand seem to confuse your ass with your cranium.

Which is about the same level as those who think career diplomats are unnecessary.

Let's see what happens with NK eh?

LOCK HER UP!

what a witch!

:mad-61: lock the Clinton woman up! lock her up NOW

Oh do shut up. That is old and stale. She has a point. The State Department is SEVERLY understaffed. We have NO ambassador to South Korea even.

How are will this play out?

There is tons of evidence, Repug fucktard.

Really?

Then present it, Commie fuck?

Why have Michael Flynn and numerous other Trump acolytes pleaded guilty? Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey was obvious obstruction of justice. So was Trump's berating of Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation. So was Trump's lying about the true intent of his son's meeting with the Russians.

Oh Flynn? You mean the one that the thug Torquemada told that he would "Bankrupt with legal fees, and leave his wife eating dog food?"

Fucking thug Mewler-Torquemada coerced a plea from the General, scumbag punk and kunt used Mafia tactics to coerce a confession from his victim.

Say Comrade, how is that going? What did Flynn get sentenced to?

Can you say, "plea bargain set aside because it was illegally obtained?:"

Nah, you're too fucking stupid.

When you say there is no evidence, you're just making yourself look completely foolish and dishonest. Just because you don't WANT there to be evidence, doesn't mean there is no evidence. You're just a dishonest, unsophisticated little Repug child.

Then by all means, present the evidence. shit fer brains?

Shall I hold my breath, Comrade?

Fucking traitor.

Your coup has failed.

I already did present evidence, fucktard. Re-read my post and then get back to me. There is already plenty of obstruction of justice evidence. Collusion is more debatable, but it's looking worse for Trump all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back