🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crooked Hillary Still Mouthing Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 181746
[
Because as all Republicans know, experience counts for nothing.

The real question is: How will Kim Jong Un humiliate Donald J. Trump?

Maybe Trump will bow to him.

I mean, how humiliating not only to him, but the Nation. What kind of fucktard would bow to a foreign power? :dunno: :eek:

iu

iu

iu

iu
“WHAT KIND OF FUCTARD WOULD BOW TO A FOREIGN POWER,” you ask.
THIS fuctard.

That isn't bowing, Li'l Kim

North Korea sure has dumb agents..
That’s now bowing? Lmao. What do you call it then? Stomach pains? Bending over to get corn holed?
You’re not very good at this debating thang because you never have the truth on your side and quite simply you’re close to a Down Syndrome child with your lack of intellect.

No, it's leaning over to get a medal, you stupid fuck...

:eusa_whistle:

Check out this hillarious (pun) pile of crap....she believes you need "experienced diplomats" like say...John Kerry or Bill Richardson....seriously! And you have to know the "dossiers" to deal with Rocketman....Hilly is big on dossiers....she'll pay big money to create them and sell them to a FISA court. :yapyapyapf:

Hillary-Death-Stare.jpg

"If you want to talk to Kim Jong Un about his nuclear weapons you need experienced diplomats," Clinton was quoted as telling Dutch tabloid Algemeen Dagblad in an interview published on Saturday.

"These are people familiar with the dossiers and who know the North Koreans and their language," Trump's presidential rival said in an interview conducted in Amsterdam and published in Dutch.

Clinton warns of diplomatic 'danger' in N. Korea talks

There was a pretty good program on One America News Network called "Burned by Hillary" on how she cheated Bernie out of the nomination. Although I knew most of what they presented, some of it was new and enlightening. I am pissed off about it all over again.

"I couldn't bear the idea of letting my supporters down. but i did. i couldn't get the job done, and i'll have to live with that for the rest of my life.

if the Russians could hack my subconscious they'd find a long list.

reading the news every morning is like ripping off a scab. each new revelation and outrage makes it worse. it's been maddenning to watch our country's standing in the world plummet and to see Americans live in fear that their health care will be taken away so that the super-rich can get a tax cut. there are teams when all I want to do is scream into a pillow" - Secretary Clinton said this in her book

She's right. Trump should bring experienced people into it. In fact, he should say as little as possible.

[

It's sounding more and more like Trump did indeed collude with Putin and/or Russian operatives. Hell, we already know Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice at the very least. That's a given. A future indictment(s) of Trump is quite likely.

The only Stalinist is Trump and mentally ill Repug Trump cult worshippers such as yourself, fucker. All of you are traitors.

Yeah, the complete lack of even a hint of evidence sure convinces you Stalinists.

Meanwhile, absolute proof that Fusion GPS bought a fraudulent Dossier from the Kremlin on behalf of Hillary Clinton and the corrupt FBI is something you never consider...

You are one dumb motherfucker.

There is tons of evidence, Repug fucktard. Why have Michael Flynn and numerous other Trump acolytes pleaded guilty? Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey was obvious obstruction of justice. So was Trump's berating of Attorney General Jeff Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation. So was Trump's lying about the true intent of his son's meeting with the Russians.

When you say there is no evidence, you're just making yourself look completely foolish and dishonest. Just because you don't WANT there to be evidence, doesn't mean there is no evidence. You're just a dishonest, unsophisticated little Repug child.

Hillary losing the election is proof God loves America. :eusa_clap:

Hillary won by 3 million votes. The electoral college is bullshit and everyone with a brain knows it.

The popular vote isn't a thing, Sport. It wouldn't be for you either if it wasn't self serving to Democrats. Try reading the Constitution some time.

This is how stupid Democrats are. Voters know if they live in a deep blue State, it affects their vote. You know that too, you're just a liar and don't care

A red state electoral college vote should not count more than a blue state electoral college vote, lightweight. If each electoral college vote in California was given the same weight as, say, each electoral college vote in Wyoming, then California by itself would be worth nearly 200 electoral college votes (instead of 55 electoral college votes as it is currently).

The electoral college votes are skewed much more to unpopulated states. That is not what the founding fathers intended.

Therefore, if the blue states were given their true weight in the electoral college, Hillary would have one both the popular vote and the electoral college vote. That is a fact and it is indisputable.

What the fuck are you yapping about, little Maoist?

You have no fucking idea how American elections work, do you?

You've never set foot in America, have you troll?

Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, Repug goober. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. I will easily squash your sorry little unremarkable ass in any debate.

Hillary won by 3 million votes. The electoral college is bullshit and everyone with a brain knows it.

The popular vote isn't a thing, Sport. It wouldn't be for you either if it wasn't self serving to Democrats. Try reading the Constitution some time.

This is how stupid Democrats are. Voters know if they live in a deep blue State, it affects their vote. You know that too, you're just a liar and don't care

A red state electoral college vote should not count more than a blue state electoral college vote, lightweight. If each electoral college vote in California was given the same weight as, say, each electoral college vote in Wyoming, then California by itself would be worth nearly 200 electoral college votes (instead of 55 electoral college votes as it is currently).

The electoral college votes are skewed much more to unpopulated states. That is not what the founding fathers intended.

Therefore, if the blue states were given their true weight in the electoral college, Hillary would have one both the popular vote and the electoral college vote. That is a fact and it is indisputable.

Swish. You didn't address my point. You are assuming that if there had been different rules, the exact same people would have voted and they'd have voted the exact same way. That's just stupid and even you are smart enough to grasp that.

If you knew you had zero chance to pass your driving test or if you thought you would probably pass it, would that affect whether you went to the DMV and applied for a license?

Of course it would, dumb ass, and you know that. You are a liar

No, you don't get it, dumb fuck. California should be worth about 200 electoral votes, if it's given equal weight as unpopulated states like Wyoming or Idaho. There is no way in hell that Trump would ever win California, period, whether California is worth 55 electoral college votes or 200 electoral college votes. The electoral college currently gives Repug Presidential candidates a fighting chance because of this bullshit. If California was worth 200 electoral college votes like it should be, the fucking game is over.

You're simply not smart enough to understand what I'm saying. This doesn't have a fucking thing to do with the Constitution.

Of course you don't know what I'm talking about, Repug goober. You've got no facts, no game, and no intellect. I will easily squash your sorry little unremarkable ass in any debate.

You didn't start well announcing you thought we determined the President with popular vote and you think that if the rules change that won't affect who votes. So far you're a dumb ass

No stupid, she sure didn't.

There is a reason you are a Stalinist.

It's sounding more and more like Trump did indeed collude with Putin and/or Russian operatives. Hell, we already know Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice at the very least. That's a given. A future indictment(s) of Trump is quite likely.

The only Stalinist is Trump and mentally ill Repug Trump cult worshippers such as yourself, fucker. All of you are traitors.

Gotcha. The longer they don't turn up any evidence, the more convincing it is becoming that he's guilty. What would you do with a brain if you had one?

Goober, you don't know Mueller has at this point. Nobody does. Just keep your little unsophisticated Repug twat mouth closed.

Diane Fienstein and Adam Stiff admit there has been no evidence. Are you calling them liars?

You're so stupid it's funny. You said it's becoming clear that evidence is growing. When I said there has been no evidence, you said no one knows what Mueller has. How stupid are you? The world may never know ...

You call Democrats liars every day. So Diane Fienstein is now telling the truth because it favors your hero Trump? Is that how it works, fucktard?

I don't know what Diane Fienstein said and I don't care. She is only one Democrat. The only opinion that really matters is Robert Mueller's, since he is the one running the investigation.

Do you finally understand, Repug fucktard? Of course not.

Swish. You didn't address my point. You are assuming that if there had been different rules, the exact same people would have voted and they'd have voted the exact same way. That's just stupid and even you are smart enough to grasp that.

If you knew you had zero chance to pass your driving test or if you thought you would probably pass it, would that affect whether you went to the DMV and applied for a license?

No, you don't get it, dumb fuck. California should be worth about 200 electoral votes, if it's given equal weight as unpopulated states like Wyoming or Idaho. There is no way in hell that Trump would ever win California, period, whether California is worth 55 electoral college votes or 200 electoral college votes. The electoral college currently gives Repug Presidential candidates a fighting chance because of this bullshit. If California was worth 200 electoral college votes like it should be, the fucking game is over.

You're simply not smart enough to understand what I'm saying. This doesn't have a fucking thing to do with the Constitution.

So are you saying that Hillary is as dumb as Al Gore and ran for the popular vote? OMG, what a stupid dyke. You may be onto something there. What a dumb bimbo. I think you're right about that. The useless hag ran for the popular vote. No wonder she was so dumbstruck when she lost.

But duh, I won the popular vote just like I ran for, why is Trump going to be President?

You really think she's that mind numbingly dumb? Is it because she's a woman? Do you think women are all that dumb or just her?

You didn't start well announcing you thought we determined the President with popular vote and you think that if the rules change that won't affect who votes. So far you're a dumb ass

Your point is irrevelant, fucktard. Want to know why? Because California should be worth 200 electoral votes by itself, as I previously explained. Because Trump and no Repug will ever win California again.

You are simply wrong and trying to ridicule me doesn't somehow make you right.

No stupid, she sure didn't.

There is a reason you are a Stalinist.

Gotcha. The longer they don't turn up any evidence, the more convincing it is becoming that he's guilty. What would you do with a brain if you had one?

Goober, you don't know Mueller has at this point. Nobody does. Just keep your little unsophisticated Repug twat mouth closed.

Diane Fienstein and Adam Stiff admit there has been no evidence. Are you calling them liars?

You're so stupid it's funny. You said it's becoming clear that evidence is growing. When I said there has been no evidence, you said no one knows what Mueller has. How stupid are you? The world may never know ...

You call Democrats liars every day. So Diane Fienstein is now telling the truth because it favors your hero Trump? Is that how it works, fucktard?

I don't know what Diane Fienstein said and I don't care. She is only one Democrat. The only opinion that really matters is Robert Mueller's, since he is the one running the investigation.

Do you finally understand, Repug fucktard? Of course not.

No wonder you're wearing a straight jacket. You look like someone familiar. I can't put my finger on it.

Anyway, you're a good guy. You outed the dumb bimbo Hillary for not even knowing how our elections work. She ran for the popular vote! You must really hate her. I'm no fan myself. I don't think I hate Hillary like you do though

Your point is irrevelant, fucktard. Want to know why? Because California should be worth 200 electoral votes by itself, as I previously explained. Because Trump and no Repug will ever win California again.

You are simply wrong and trying to ridicule me doesn't somehow make you right.

Oh, I've given up on that. I have no chance to make you look as stupid as you make yourself look

View attachment 181750
[

Does anyone need to remind you where the economy was when Obama took office?

Far better than it was a year after Obama took office.

It was due to the last tax cut experiment that the GOP attempted.

Oh, it WAS shit fer brains?

So, subprime mortgages wrapped into MBS offerings and sold to investors really had nothing to do with it, huh?

:lol:

Fucking retard.

re heading into the greatest recession since the great depression. Obama pulled us out and handed the Liar in Chief a solid economy. His tariffs will have inflation in double digits by the end of the year. The he will blame that on Obama...

DERP

You're too dumb to bother with.
Your lies are so easy to disprove. We were losing 800,000 jobs PER MONTH in the last year of Bush’s reign of error.
Obama stabilized the carnage and then there were 75 straight months of private sector job growth.
Check out the chart and learn something for a change.

It's unbelievable than anybody with a functioning brain would try to say the economy was better in Jan 2009 than it was in Jan 2017. We were on the brink of a Great Depression when Obama took office in Jan 2009 and his stimulus bill prevented a depression from occurring.

Repugs are some incredibly dishonest assholes.

So are you saying that Hillary is as dumb as Al Gore and ran for the popular vote? OMG, what a stupid dyke. You may be onto something there. What a dumb bimbo. I think you're right about that. The useless hag ran for the popular vote. No wonder she was so dumbstruck when she lost.

But duh, I won the popular vote just like I ran for, why is Trump going to be President?

You really think she's that mind numbingly dumb? Is it because she's a woman? Do you think women are all that dumb or just her?

No slow-learner, that's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying Hillary also won the electoral college vote because California should be worth 200 electoral votes by itself. And in addition to winning the electoral college vote, she also won the popular vote. There is my dispassionate analysis of the 2016 election. I don't need to change the subject in a juvenile fashion like you're doing, because I'm correct.

And your mentally ill obsession and hatred regarding Hillary Clinton is weird. She never did anything to hurt you. She was a good Secretary of State and a good Senator. You're a victim of a despicable, hateful right-wing propaganda machine. It's quite sad. Clinton faced 8 ridiculous Benghazi investigations by the Repug Gestapo in Congress and she NEVER faced prosecution for anything. If she did something illegal, she would have faced prosecution by now. Just like Trump is very much in danger of facing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back