CRT and Whiteness for Elementary Students.

You don't know what CRT is. We teach black kids that they will face racism and how to deal with it. You live ina protected world of whiteness where you live practicing racism to such an extent that you think it's the norm.
Yeah yeah yeah. All that WHITE PRIVILEDGE CRAP you play all the time. Then you go out and Burn Loot and Murder. Saying Whitey made you do it.

YAWN.

The truth should be taught.
The problem is determining what is truth in some cases or there might be multiple truths. I think we should teach in as honest and thoughtful a way as we can…warts and all.

Some are racists, I agree (and it gets obvious) but some are also peop,e who disagree with an idea or concept.
The problem is that most people here who disagree with concepts pertaining to race is they believe some bs based in racism as if it is gospel. People who disagree with CRT don't even know what it is and seem to have the attitude that it's OK to teach children of color how they have done nothing but we can't make white kids feel uncomfortable. Well being black in a classroom of white kids learning about blacks being slaves for 12 years is a pretty uncomfortable. I know that by living through it. But CRT is not even taught in K-12 so anybody dsagreeing with it are not disagreeing with a theory, it's more than that.

The problem is determining what is truth in some cases or there might be multiple truths. I think we should teach in as honest and thoughtful a way as we can…warts and all.
And Who decides the truth. The teachers that have already decided for everyone their view and ONLY THEIR VIEW.

Morality should be taught by the parents. Not the School Board. Teach the basics and Shut the hell up.

Yeah yeah yeah. All that WHITE PRIVILEDGE CRAP you play all the time. Then you go out and Burn Loot and Murder. Saying Whitey made you do it.

YAWN.
245 years of documented law and policy that you are not strong enough to face the truth of is not my problem. "Whitey" has burned looted and murdered since 1776. And "Whitey" did most of it in 2020 as well as almost all of it on 1-6.

And Who decides the truth. The teachers that have already decided for everyone their view and ONLY THEIR VIEW.

Morality should be taught by the parents. Not the School Board. Teach the basics and Shut the hell up.
History is documented. Some parents are teaching racism. That must stop.

History is doxumented. All truths can be shown.

245 years of documented law and policy that you are not strong enough to face the truth of is not my problem. "Whitey" has burned looted and murdered since 1776. And "Whitey" did most of it in 2020 as well as almost all of it on 1-6.
Damn. You've been alive along time then. How did you do that. Which part of that 245 years you were experiencing it was it the worst.....

lmao

You WERE NEVER A SLAVE.......I NEVER OWNED ONE. And I reject your THEORY on why you Suck because of whatever is MY FAULT.

Teach that to your kids and mind your own business with others.

Actually good teachers try to present material in a way that provoke thought and discussion and allows the student to develop his own ideas. There are many good teachers.

True. But concepts of good and bad are also taught in schools And always have been.

History is doxumented. All truths can be shown.
Actually…history is documented by the victors. They get to choose the dominant narrative Which is problematic. But I agree all truths can be shown and used to provoke thoughtful conversation But thoughtful conversation can’t happen if a person fears being labeled racist if he doesn’t with a narrative.

Actually good teachers try to present material in a way that provoke thought and discussion and allows the student to develop his own ideas. There are many good teachers.

True. But concepts of good and bad are also taught in schools And always have been.
MY rights don't end where yours begin. You are teaching your version of morality on the kids including WHITE PRIVILEDGE.

That is PRAVDA and not history. You want to teach your version.........wait til they are an adult and can choose for themselves. Then they can go get brain washed at Berkley.

MY rights don't end where yours begin. You are teaching your version of morality on the kids including WHITE PRIVILEDGE.

That is PRAVDA and not history. You want to teach your version.........wait til they are an adult and can choose for themselves. Then they can go get brain washed at Berkley.
Hmmm…yet here YOU are teaching YOUR version of morality to the kids when you tell them slaves were happy migrant workers.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Hmmm…yet here YOU are teaching YOUR version of morality to the kids when you tell them slaves were happy migrant workers.
There you go again. Saying words I never said. Which is how your side rolls.

You have NO BUSINESS teaching your Pravda to anyone else's kids. Virginia Moms just told your side to STFU. Guess you didn't hear them.

There you go again. Saying words I never said. Which is how your side rolls.

Dude, you have done just that this entire conversation. Let me know when you are ready to change tactics.
You have NO BUSINESS teaching your Pravda to anyone else's kids. Virginia Moms just told your side to STFU. Guess you didn't hear them.
Well…I am not cool with your PRAVDA either, and enough mothers were upset enough the forced the changes to the textbooks. Let me reiterate…YOU have no business indoctrinating kids with your brand of hate. So where do we go from here?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Dude, you have done just that this entire conversation. Let me know when you are ready to change tactics.

Well…I am not cool with your PRAVDA either, and enough mothers were upset enough the forced the changes to the textbooks. Let me reiterate…YOU have no business indoctrinating kids with your brand of hate. So where do we go from here?
We both can't stand each other that is clear. You teach your kids and don't tell others how to teach theirs.

That simple enough for you. People DON'T LIKE THIS CRT crap being taught in schools. They don't like seeing boys in skirts going into the girls bathroom..........and when the father of the Raped girl says something the DOJ sends the FBI to investigate him for speaking out at a school board meeting.

Me and you will NEVER AGREE.............You want forced acceptance ...it's not going to happen even if we have to have a 2nd amendment solution in this country.

Back the hell off Your Brain Washing.........

Actually…history is documented by the victors. They get to choose the dominant narrative Which is problematic. But I agree all truths can be shown and used to provoke thoughtful conversation But thoughtful conversation can’t happen if a person fears being labeled racist if he doesn’t with a narrative.
Not all history. The history of blacks, hispanics, native americans and asians are documented by members of those groups. This history can be incorporated into a more complete and accurate history that can be taught in schools. There is such a thing as truth Coyote and people disagree with some truths by dismissing them as narratives. A person won't get called racist if the conversation is truly thoughtful.

We both can't stand each other that is clear. You teach your kids and don't tell others how to teach theirs.

That simple enough for you. People DON'T LIKE THIS CRT crap being taught in schools. They don't like seeing boys in skirts going into the girls bathroom..........and when the father of the Raped girl says something the DOJ sends the FBI to investigate him for speaking out at a school board meeting.

Me and you will NEVER AGREE.............You want forced acceptance ...it's not going to happen even if we have to have a 2nd amendment solution in this country.

Back the hell off Your Brain Washing.........
CRT is not being taught in schools. What kids are being taught is a white supremacist version of history. It is that teaching that is the problem. Rape has happened more often by men who did not pretend to be women to sneak in girls bathrooms. And we will no longer be forced to learn anything as dictatred only by whites, and specifically onl white men. So don't talk that second amendment shit son, there are more of us than there is of you bigoted, simple minded racists trash.

White privilege is real. When you can make a national issue out of something that's not even taught in K-12 because you think what isn't taught will make whites uncomfortable, that's the definition of white privilege.

Forum List

Back