Crude Talk - ok for men but not for women....?

I still think people prefer suggestive flirty talk overall (both sexes)

Do you think that talk implies they want sex?
Talk is just words. Body language is what really matters.

I talk a good game. Body language tells the "real" story. But still, does not always results in a "pay off".

... is there a double standard?

If a man talks crude about women/sex is it funny and/or acceptable?
If a woman talks crude about men/sex is it trashy and unflattering?

Isn't the common (heh) thought that if men talk that way well "that's just men"
but if women talk that way they are "trashy sluts"?

Agree?

I worked in an office many years ago. I was the only man, the women were the dirtiest talkers I have ever been around. I worked as a dry waller and those guys didn't come close those ladies.

I was pretty young then and they liked to embarrass me, but I did learn a lot.

... is there a double standard?

If a man talks crude about women/sex is it funny and/or acceptable?
If a woman talks crude about men/sex is it trashy and unflattering?

Isn't the common (heh) thought that if men talk that way well "that's just men"
but if women talk that way they are "trashy sluts"?

Agree?

I worked in an office many years ago. I was the only man, the women were the dirtiest talkers I have ever been around. I worked as a dry waller and those guys didn't come close those ladies.

I was pretty young then and they liked to embarrass me, but I did learn a lot.

Everyone really does want to talk dirty and be immature.
The people that cry about it are oblivious to reality and want to puff themselves up to others....

Considering the language that gets tossed around this board - and the abnormal belief some posters have in the magical power of certain words - this thread is hilarious.

If women on USMB talked as much about dicks and whacking off as the men did - trust me, it would be much much uglier....

Let me roll him in flour and find the breadstick

Is it something that can be "changed"?

Do you find women that are crude to be compelling at first, but, then, a turn off?
The double standard exists because men and women are different. You see, if you have a vagina all you really have to do is say come and get it and guys will be lined up around the block. No matter how many times I try I get no takers. Except for that guy with the penny loafers.

Do you find women that are crude to be compelling at first, but, then, a turn off?
The double standard exists because men and women are different. You see, if you have a vagina all you really have to do is say come and get it and guys will be lined up around the block. No matter how many times I try I get no takers. Except for that guy with the penny loafers.

Like When Harry Met Sally..... so women better not talk sex or else men will consider it "implied interest"???
Hahaha! Amazing!

Like When Harry Met Sally..... so women better not talk sex or else men will consider it "implied interest"???
Hahaha! Amazing!
Yes, if a gal brings up sex to a man it means she wants to get boned.

I still think people prefer suggestive flirty talk overall (both sexes)

Do you think that talk implies they want sex?
Talk is just words. Body language is what really matters.

I talk a good game. Body language tells the "real" story. But still, does not always results in a "pay off".
I am very attuned to and perceptive of body language, so I can tell instantly if someone is really flirting or being disingenous because of some ulterior motive.

There is some body language that cannot be faked. For instance, the pupils of the eyes. When a girl wants to bang you her pupils will dilate. That cannot be faked because it is an autonomic body function.

Hahaha! Amazing!
Or she might just want you to buy her a drink.

Hahaha! Amazing!

and if she doesn't want to get boned, she is just fucking with his mind.... correct?

Hahaha! Amazing!

.... or hope you have good drugs or a big bank account :)

Hahaha! Amazing!
She has to bring up sex to get you to part with a few bucks?

Hahaha! Amazing!
and if she doesn't want to get boned, she is just fucking with his mind.... correct?
If she doesn't want to get boned she doing it wrong. Flirting isn't crude talk.

Hahaha! Amazing!

Hmmmm okay let's go another direction with this......

In your opinion (anyone!) is it OK to flirt with the opposite sex (or same sex!) if you are married?

Hahaha! Amazing!

In your opinion (anyone!) is it OK to flirt with the opposite sex (or same sex!) if you are married?
Depends. If you have an agreement it's OK. Some married people have company in the bedroom.

Hahaha! Amazing!

Depends. If you have an agreement it's OK. Some married people have company in the bedroom.

... so only if you get "approval"?

... so only if you get "approval"?
An agreement is a two way street. If the assumption is the other will be loyal then it's a betrayal to lead people on.

Forum List

Back