🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz crushed the Left-heads at CNBC... no wonder the they're wetting their pant over this guy!

Cruz1.jpg

"Cruz crushed the Left-heads at CNBC... no wonder the they're wetting their pant over this guy!"

They're 'wetting their pants' as a result of laughing so hard at Cruz – his ignorance, his stupidity, and his ridiculous, wrongheaded positions on the issues.

Ted Cruz is ALWAYS in total control of the debate. I LOVE THIS GUY!

Cruz has audio graphic memory. (like photographic) What ever he hears, he can repeat word for word comments remarks made by the CNBC panel...including the pauses. That's why he could repeat all the insulting thing said to each f them.

Last edited:
Cruz has audio graphic memory. (like photographic) What ever he hears, he can repeat word for word comments remarks made by the CNBC panel...including the pauses. That's why he could repeat all the insulting thing said to each f them.
Bullshit.

"Cruz crushed the Left-heads at CNBC... no wonder the they're wetting their pant over this guy!"

They're 'wetting their pants' as a result of laughing so hard at Cruz – his ignorance, his stupidity, and his ridiculous, wrongheaded positions on the issues.

Yeah, Cruzes debate effectiveness cant possibly be a good thing since he isnt a Marxist ideologue like you right, dumbfuck?

The POS could not answer and his lies gave him a coughing fit, ala the Right's rationalization of Clinton's coughing after 11 hours.

Do you ever sober up and come out of your little fantasy world?

Cruz is an excellent debater, but he wasnt asked the hard questions that would have exposed him as an ideologue.

But its not like you would have picked up on it.

The POS could not answer and his lies gave him a coughing fit, ala the Right's rationalization of Clinton's coughing after 11 hours.

Do you ever sober up and come out of your little fantasy world?

Cruz is an excellent debater, but he wasnt asked the hard questions that would have exposed him as an ideologue.

But its not like you would have picked up on it.

He's a whining little crybaby who didn't want to go on record about the debt ceiling bill just passed in the house, so he went on a PREPLANNED rant to dodge the relevant and timely question, and predicted in advance of the "debate."

POLITICO Playbook, presented by Comcast – DEBATE DAY! RUBIO ‘THINK SMALL’ STRATEGY -- HUGE DAY IN HOUSE: Speaker Ryan, budget deal – FUTURE45 -- HILLARY’s ‘Colbert’ lines -- SCOTT BLAND to Politico -- B’DAYS: Bill Gates is 6-0, Doug Band, Teresa Vilmain

4) Look for the candidates to push back harder on the moderators than in previous debates. One of the debate preppers told us: “I think you’re going to hear a lot of, ‘Well, we didn’t see any of this tit-for-at that time in the Democrat debate.’

Forum List

Back