Cruz lied.

What Ted Cruz said behind closed doors

Tsk Tsk. As much as he really couldn't do much about the marriage ruling he was running on the fact he wouldn't let it stand and yet...he lied. I hope this deflates his little bump in the polls and in Iowa.
What do you expect him to do? Start an armed revolution? That battle was lost. The only way to win the war would be to win the presidency and change the make up of ten SCOTUS!

A mental midget like you would want him to run on that insignificant topic, but thankfully the great and honorable Ted Cruz is smarter than you!

Tsk Tsk. As much as he really couldn't do much about the marriage ruling he was running on the fact he wouldn't let it stand and yet...he lied. I hope this deflates his little bump in the polls and in Iowa.
What do you expect him to do? Start an armed revolution? That battle was lost. The only way to win the war would be to win the presidency and change the make up of ten SCOTUS!

A mental midget like you would want him to run on that insignificant topic, but thankfully the great and honorable Ted Cruz is smarter than you!
Then why doesn't he be honest about it instead of lying to his followers?

the great and honorable Ted Cruz

BBBBBAAAAWWWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

his bid for presidency relies on this base of religious fanatics.

Last edited:
the great and honorable Ted Cruz

BBBBBAAAAWWWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

his bid for presidency relies on this base of religious fanatics.

0001-115646030.png

A goldfish is smarter than him.

Forum List

Back