Cruz to make major announcement

Don't candidates wait until much later to pick their VP? If this is his announcement it would be pretty ballsy for someone who isn't even close to winning the nomination yet.
ballsy? How about fucking stupid ;)

A guy that cannot under any circumstances win the nomination (not enough delegates being available) announces his VP choice. Well THAT just makes total sense!! On second thought, I gotta run and go announce my VP choice. BRB!

"Folks may I have your attention! We were just eliminated from the playoffs and will be announcing our starting line-up for the Super Bowl!! Announcement at 1:00pm Central!!"

Don't candidates wait until much later to pick their VP? If this is his announcement it would be pretty ballsy for someone who isn't even close to winning the nomination yet.

A guy that cannot under any circumstances win the nomination (not enough delegates being available) announces his VP choice. Well THAT just makes total sense!! On second thought, I gotta run and go announce my VP choice. BRB!

He is in the water well scratching to get out...fighting while going down. Very relieved, keep him in the well..he is crazy

Just don't pick me. I'd totally have you assassinated. Then my plans of world conquest would begin.

Any more stupid than a guy who cannot win a general election under any circumstances (not enough idiots in the country being available) is rabble rousing the peasants for the GOP primary?

Any more stupid than a guy who cannot win a general election under any circumstances (not enough idiots in the country being available) is rabble rousing the peasants for the GOP primary?
:lol: Still buying the false narrative that he can't win the General? Too funny ;)

The only move Cruz has left is to convince Kasich to be his VP.
View attachment 73109

The whole "talking with his mouth full" thing is stupid. We had a President puke on the Prime Minister of Japan. Right after that we had a President who's intern's mouth was full of worst things. I think we can handle pancakes.
I :dunno: about that

Trump is just pissed that Cruz and Kasich are working together to deny him the nomination. This cocksucker was eating pizza with a fork and knife. A New Yorker eating pizza with a fork and knife. It's bad when a candidate's arguments come down to their competitor's eating habits.

:lol: Still buying the false narrative that he can't win the General? Too funny ;)

Still having sex with the tooth fairy?

The only move Cruz has left is to convince Kasich to be his VP.
View attachment 73109

The whole "talking with his mouth full" thing is stupid. We had a President puke on the Prime Minister of Japan. Right after that we had a President who's intern's mouth was full of worst things. I think we can handle pancakes.
I :dunno: about that

Trump is just pissed that Cruz and Kasich are working together to deny him the nomination. This cocksucker was eating pizza with a fork and knife. A New Yorker eating pizza with a fork and knife. It's bad when a candidate's arguments come down to their competitor's eating habits.

I like eating pizza with a knife and fork. It makes it easier to dip it in the melted butter.

Cruz to make major announcement
Maybe he is going to announce that on his first day in office --- which will never happen --- he will declare war on Mexico, just to pull in some of trump's supporters.

Do you feel Cruz and Kasich have a chance of ruining Trumps delegates? Wondering about Indiana?

Probably planning to name Kasich as his running mate. It's his hail Mary pass to try and save his failing campaign. The man is desperate.

If it is to announce a VP, it would be an extreme act of desperation. It won't bode well for him. It would mean "I'm not a good enough sell on my own, I need a prop". With someone who is already struggling, Canadian-born (only renouncing that citizenship in 2014), and having entered the race therefore in a fraudulent manner, its not going to do him any favors in the long run.

Probably planning to name Kasich as his running mate. It's his hail Mary pass to try and save his failing campaign. The man is desperate.
Hope he has a Rubio type meltdown. Those could never get old

Forum List

Back