Cruz to make major announcement

Probably planning to name Kasich as his running mate. It's his hail Mary pass to try and save his failing campaign. The man is desperate.
Kasich will NEVER EVER run as a Cruz Veep...lol... Why should he? Kasich has seen the Canadian birth certificate and the belated renunciation of Cruz's Canadian birthright citizenship only in 2014... Kasich knows Cruz's chances of sitting in the Oval Office are zip. He won't commit political suicide like that..

But agreed. Cruz has to be a very desperate man right now. Imagine taking all those campaign funds under fraudulent terms? Yikes...

tumblr_nxxkfvETcW1ss4yrmo1_500.jpg

Ted-Cruz-is-in-the-US-Senate-Illegally2.jpg
I disagree. I think Kasich and Cruz both expect Trump to get to 1237 if they continue on the same path. They have to do something different and running together is their best chance of energizing either of their campaigns. They may not do it but it's their best shot at stopping Donald.

I'm seeing reports now that Cruz is going to announce Fiorina as his running mate. BIG mistake if he does. It'll be fun to watch Carly's face though. That permanent scowl will do wonders for the Cruz campaign. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Why on earth would he be announcing a suspension of his campaign?

I'm not saying this is definitely the reason. But it might have something to do with a craigslist ad I responded to last month for casual gay sex that just happened to direct me to Ted's hotel room, after which he might have invited me in, and I might have used my cellphone to take pictures without his permission of me giving him the buttseks. And I might have mailed him copies of pictures with a written offer to exchange my silence and a non-disclosure agreement for $10,000 and him withdrawing from the race.

I'm seeing reports now that Cruz is going to announce Fiorina as his running mate. BIG mistake if he does. It'll be fun to watch Carly's face though. That permanent scowl will do wonders for the Cruz campaign. :lol:

It'll be almost as fun as watching this face.

635925212425230895-Screen-shot-2016-03-02-at-9.30.11-AM.png

U.S. Republican presidential candidate Cruz to make announcement at 4 p.m.
WASHINGTON, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz said he will make a major announcement at 4 p.m. (2000 GMT) on Wednesday but gave no other details.
Speaking to reporters in Indianapolis, Cruz's comments come amid reports that the U.S. senator from Texas is vetting former business executive Carly Fiorina as a possible vice presidential pick.
---
Hopefully this globalist asswipe drops out. Not like he could win at Convention anyways.

The word is he's announcing Fiorina is going to be his running mate. Right before the California primary, it's brilliant.

1) She's straight up a great choice and a fit for him

2) It highlights Cryin Donald's misogyny and gives women a better choice

3) It's right before her home State's primary and he badly needs a win there.

It's all wins for Cruz and a loss for Cryin Donald

The only move Cruz has left is to convince Kasich to be his VP.
View attachment 73109

The whole "talking with his mouth full" thing is stupid. We had a President puke on the Prime Minister of Japan. Right after that we had a President who's intern's mouth was full of worst things. I think we can handle pancakes.
I :dunno: about that

Trump is just pissed that Cruz and Kasich are working together to deny him the nomination. This cocksucker was eating pizza with a fork and knife. A New Yorker eating pizza with a fork and knife. It's bad when a candidate's arguments come down to their competitor's eating habits.

Yeah, but that's Cryin Donald. Sobbing that his opponents wanting to stop him from winning. I mean that's unprecedented in politics, don't you think?

Don't candidates wait until much later to pick their VP? If this is his announcement it would be pretty ballsy for someone who isn't even close to winning the nomination yet.
ballsy? How about fucking stupid ;)

A guy that cannot under any circumstances win the nomination (not enough delegates being available) announces his VP choice. Well THAT just makes total sense!! On second thought, I gotta run and go announce my VP choice. BRB!

Obviously he's doing it because of California. Trump is getting close to a first ballot win, why wouldn't he do this to give himself a shot? And she's a great choice and picking a woman against Trump is another win

Cruz needs a miracle at this point to win the nomination...
I don't think Carly is it..

It's a half court shot for sure. But would you want that or no shot? You do get the California strategy, right?

Announcing a running mate when you're that far behind (with no chance of getting to 1237) only shows your desperation. People will see that and reject him.

Announcing a running mate when you're that far behind (with no chance of getting to 1237) only shows your desperation. People will see that and reject him.

So he should lose rather than take a half court shot because you don't like him picking a VP now. Got it. What a load. I get the Cryin Donald supporters want him, but to not get it is ridiculous

Forum List

Back