Cruz to make major announcement

For Cruz to pick a failed CEO to run with him suggests either immense faith in rehabilitation or a limited intellect.

She's not a failed CEO, you know nothing about what HP was facing obviously. But regardless, yeah, a failed politician is so much better ...

Why on earth would he be announcing a suspension of his campaign?

How many primaries and delegates did Cruz win in last nights elections?
I believe there were five of them!!

And trump lost 7+ elections prior to N.Y. So what?

Why on earth would anyone quit at the end of the third quarter when they have a shot to win?

Exactly, or even why quit when there are 3 seconds left and you have the ball at mid court? Heave the ball!

No one wants to see Cruz heave his balls.

03c2b26f1611ae2a0bb01b1d04c5e0d8.317x231x4.gif

Why on earth would he be announcing a suspension of his campaign?

How many primaries and delegates did Cruz win in last nights elections?
I believe there were five of them!!

And trump lost 7+ elections prior to N.Y. So what?

Why on earth would anyone quit at the end of the third quarter when they have a shot to win?

Cruz has a broken leg and a nose fracture, its time he was hauled off the field on a gurney.

Trump has 37% of the vote, so he's in the same shape. Almost 2/3 of Republicans who voted don't want Cryin Donald as their nominee. So, since everyone has been soundly rejected, what's your proposal?

Announcing a running mate when you're that far behind (with no chance of getting to 1237) only shows your desperation. People will see that and reject him.

So he should lose rather than take a half court shot because you don't like him picking a VP now. Got it. What a load. I get the Cryin Donald supporters want him, but to not get it is ridiculous
No, I get it, I'm just saying it's not likely to work. People will see through it. What I don't understand is why Cruz stays in the race when it's clear that the voters don't want him. Doesn't he have any pride or self-esteem?

Why does Trump stay in the race when he can't get within sniffing distance of the majority of voters? He gets just over a third. Why does he stay in the race when it's clear that the voters don't want him? Doesn't he have any pride or self-esteem? He can't get a majority of voters at this point, he needs to drop out.

Cruz is second in a race where no one is near a majority. What you said is ridiculous. If Trump was running comfortably over 50% you'd have a point. At 37% and Cruz second, you don't
You're talking about polls. I'm talking about actual votes that have been cast. Big difference.

Nope, I'm talking about actual votes cast. Trump is running about 37%. I think you're thinking of delegates where he's been screwed by getting almost half the delegates from his 37% of the vote
Link?

Kaz I would much prefer that Trump becomes president and that Trump nominates Cruz to the SCOTUS. The Democrats would freak out :laugh:

I could almost go for that. SCOTUS is the only argument for Republicans, and Trump scares me for that. Cruz would be a great nominee for sure

POTUS position is temporary, short term, and gains can be undone. SCOTUS position is lifetime, decisions may last decades or centuries. It also plays to Cruz strengths. I have read Cruz resume its worthy of SCOTUS consideration. Ha plus wouldn't that just piss off Obama.

The only hitch for me in that is Trump says he's not a free market capitalist. Free trade is the heart of capitalism. His protectionist policies would be devastating. That's why I can't jump on the deal

Trump is for 'fair' trade deals not these supposed free trade deals where we get fucked over all the time. He's been quite clear on that.

I see that some are speculating that Cruz did this to steal the news cycle....
Picking Carly does what for Cruz exactly....
Once you get past the fact that he picked a woman then what??
Does she work well for Cruz in the south,the west....
Does she get the black and Hispanic vote?

I'm not getting what the big deal is here...

I don't see how Cruz has a chance at the nomination so all this
is just so Cruz can go out and talk about basketball rings?

So he should lose rather than take a half court shot because you don't like him picking a VP now. Got it. What a load. I get the Cryin Donald supporters want him, but to not get it is ridiculous
No, I get it, I'm just saying it's not likely to work. People will see through it. What I don't understand is why Cruz stays in the race when it's clear that the voters don't want him. Doesn't he have any pride or self-esteem?

Why does Trump stay in the race when he can't get within sniffing distance of the majority of voters? He gets just over a third. Why does he stay in the race when it's clear that the voters don't want him? Doesn't he have any pride or self-esteem? He can't get a majority of voters at this point, he needs to drop out.

Cruz is second in a race where no one is near a majority. What you said is ridiculous. If Trump was running comfortably over 50% you'd have a point. At 37% and Cruz second, you don't
You're talking about polls. I'm talking about actual votes that have been cast. Big difference.

Nope, I'm talking about actual votes cast. Trump is running about 37%. I think you're thinking of delegates where he's been screwed by getting almost half the delegates from his 37% of the vote
Link?

I already told you that's the stat I keep hearing discussed in election discussions. It's the number consistently reported and hasn't been changing very much. So you know my source.

If you want validation, you can Google it as easily as I can. And yes, in reverse, I always Google claims before asking for validation. I always have two tabs up when I'm posting, the second for google searches. I challenge them when what I find seems to contradict or just not support the claim

Oh yeah Cruz for SCOTUS...I know just how to drive the knife into to the liberals and twist it :muahaha: Fellow Republicans that's having your cake and eating it too!

Link?

I already told you that's the stat I keep hearing discussed in election discussions. It's the number consistently reported and hasn't been changing very much. So you know my source.

If you want validation, you can Google it as easily as I can. And yes, in reverse, I always Google claims before asking for validation. I always have two tabs up when I'm posting, the second for google searches. I challenge them when what I find seems to contradict or just not support the claim
The stats you hear in election discussions? OK.

Kaz I would much prefer that Trump becomes president and that Trump nominates Cruz to the SCOTUS. The Democrats would freak out :laugh:

I could almost go for that. SCOTUS is the only argument for Republicans, and Trump scares me for that. Cruz would be a great nominee for sure

POTUS position is temporary, short term, and gains can be undone. SCOTUS position is lifetime, decisions may last decades or centuries. It also plays to Cruz strengths. I have read Cruz resume its worthy of SCOTUS consideration. Ha plus wouldn't that just piss off Obama.

The only hitch for me in that is Trump says he's not a free market capitalist. Free trade is the heart of capitalism. His protectionist policies would be devastating. That's why I can't jump on the deal

Trump is for 'fair' trade deals not these supposed free trade deals where we get fucked over all the time. He's been quite clear on that.

Yes, he explains is protectionism. You know all protectionists do that, they don't just block free trade, they rationalize it. I don't know what I'm supposed to get out of your statement

U.S. Republican presidential candidate Cruz to make announcement at 4 p.m.
WASHINGTON, April 27 (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz said he will make a major announcement at 4 p.m. (2000 GMT) on Wednesday but gave no other details.
Speaking to reporters in Indianapolis, Cruz's comments come amid reports that the U.S. senator from Texas is vetting former business executive Carly Fiorina as a possible vice presidential pick.
---
Hopefully this globalist asswipe drops out. Not like he could win at Convention anyways.

The word is he's announcing Fiorina is going to be his running mate. Right before the California primary, it's brilliant.

1) She's straight up a great choice and a fit for him

2) It highlights Cryin Donald's misogyny and gives women a better choice

3) It's right before her home State's primary and he badly needs a win there.

It's all wins for Cruz and a loss for Cryin Donald
What makes you think Fiorina is a plus in California?

Forum List

Back