🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz up to same old tricks this time with Rubio

Can't say I'm surprised. Cruz is desperate, and getting rid of Rubio is his focus right now and it doesn't matter what he has to do to accomplish that goal, even if it means lying, cheating, whatever it takes. Trump is starting to look like the only candidate with integrity. LOL

He has a straight face lying about it too....creepy jerk
If anyone falls for that trick again, they deserve Ted.

“The at-issue email and social media posting was not sanctioned by the Cruz for President campaign,” said Alice Stewart, a spokeswoman for Mr. Cruz. “The campaign became aware of the email this morning by press accounts, and upon investigation learned that some volunteers in Hawaii were involved in the posting.”

“The at-issue email and social media posting was not sanctioned by the Cruz for President campaign,” said Alice Stewart, a spokeswoman for Mr. Cruz. “The campaign became aware of the email this morning by press accounts, and upon investigation learned that some volunteers in Hawaii were involved in the posting.”
You expected them to ADMIT IT? HA! Didn't happen when they did it to Carson won't happen this time either.

Who are you supporting for president?
Me? Trump. 100%.

So.. In your mind, it is perfectly ethical and above board to insinuate someone has a psychological disorder and is damaged mentally like a child molester? You know... how Trump did with Carson?

Or to accuse someone of being a liar because they point out that you were supporting Planned Parenthood just a couple months ago in a nationally televised interview? Or just a couple months ago when you said you thought federal land grabs were a good thing but now you don't know what anyone is talking about and Cruz is a liar?

Can't say I'm surprised. Cruz is desperate, and getting rid of Rubio is his focus right now and it doesn't matter what he has to do to accomplish that goal, even if it means lying, cheating, whatever it takes. Trump is starting to look like the only candidate with integrity. LOL

I don't care what Cruz does to his opponents to win if it's legal.

I don't care what he does to democrooks to defeat the when he's the POTUS, and he could breach a few minor laws when he does so.

You expected them to ADMIT IT? HA! Didn't happen when they did it to Carson won't happen this time either.

No, you can control the media by blasting it 24/7 that Cruz is a liar... up to his old tricks... and uninformed people will believe you, we've seen that happen already. Cruz did nothing to Carson, he said that Carson was planning on pulling out... is Carson in the race today?

No, you can control the media by blasting it 24/7 that Cruz is a liar... up to his old tricks... and uninformed people will believe you, we've seen that happen already. Cruz did nothing to Carson, he said that Carson was planning on pulling out... is Carson in the race today?

Carson knew Cruz did it..even if it was a mistake they could have retracted sooner...Second: Cruz is a lying scumbag who knows how to get away with things legally like a lawyer without morals...

I don't care what Cruz does to his opponents to win if it's legal.

I don't care what he does to democrooks to defeat the when he's the POTUS, and he could breach a few minor laws when he does so.

Republican credo:

It's only cheating if you get caught.

Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

Carson knew Cruz did it..even if it was a mistake they could have retracted sooner...Second: Cruz is a lying scumbag who knows how to get away with things legally like a lawyer without morals...

No, Cruz ins't a lying scumbag or creepy or a jerk. Cruz is a stalwart conservative. He has done nothing unethical or illegal, his campaign has done nothing unethical or illegal, there has been no lies told by Cruz himself. I understand this is politics and you're trying to get your guy over the top... but you need to think seriously about the damage you are doing in the process. You're going to win the nomination only to find you've pissed off people to the point they cannot support your candidate in the general election and Hillary Clinton will be your next president.

The time to change your caustic rhetoric is right now, today! Just stop doing it. You don't need to anymore. This race is coming down the wire to two or three possible choices and people have pretty much decided on who they support... it's a matter of going to cast their votes. You are trying to influence people, ironically, in the same exact way you chastise Cruz for.

Perhaps you view this process differently than myself? At the end of the day, we all need to be able to come together behind the one candidate who prevails and wins the nomination. If that is Trump, I can support him even though I supported Cruz in the primaries. I would hope that someone who supported Trump could also support Cruz should he prevail. However, I see these threads that remind me of the sleazy left-wing politics of personal destruction attacks, and I have my doubts about that.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...-spreading-rumors-of-marco-rubios-withdrawal/

Of course ole TRUSTed claims he knew NOTHING about it....uh huh and I was born yesterday...that asshole is making a habit out of LYING like HILLARY DOES to be able to win such tiny states like Hawaii for christ sakes!

Yep, he can't win in big states like TX, AK, NE, ID, IA, OK, KS or ME. And damn sure couldn't get virtual ties, getting within 1-4 delegates of Trump in states like KY and LA.

OH WAIT, he actually did all that didn't he.

Rubio and Kaisch both should drop out, but I think they have a back room deal with the GOP establishment to continue splitting the vote and force a contested convention, can you say Kaisch/Rubio ticket?

No, Cruz ins't a lying scumbag or creepy or a jerk. Cruz is a stalwart conservative. He has done nothing unethical or illegal, his campaign has done nothing unethical or illegal, there has been no lies told by Cruz himself. I understand this is politics and you're trying to get your guy over the top... but you need to think seriously about the damage you are doing in the process. You're going to win the nomination only to find you've pissed off people to the point they cannot support your candidate in the general election and Hillary Clinton will be your next president.

The time to change your caustic rhetoric is right now, today! Just stop doing it. You don't need to anymore. This race is coming down the wire to two or three possible choices and people have pretty much decided on who they support... it's a matter of going to cast their votes. You are trying to influence people, ironically, in the same exact way you chastise Cruz for.

Perhaps you view this process differently than myself? At the end of the day, we all need to be able to come together behind the one candidate who prevails and wins the nomination. If that is Trump, I can support him even though I supported Cruz in the primaries. I would hope that someone who supported Trump could also support Cruz should he prevail. However, I see these threads that remind me of the sleazy left-wing politics of personal destruction attacks, and I have my doubts about that.
Please don't allow yourself to compromise your integrity. You're splitting hairs to give Cruz the benefit of the doubt saying that he hasn't done anything illegal (personally). You may not like Trump but at least he hasn't misled voters by allowing his people to send out memos saying one of the candidates dropped out of the race when they haven't, to pick up votes illegitimately. That is deceptive and underhanded, is it not?

Please don't allow yourself to compromise your integrity. You're splitting hairs to give Cruz the benefit of the doubt saying that he hasn't done anything illegal (personally). You may not like Trump but at least he hasn't misled voters by allowing his people to send out memos saying one of the candidates dropped out of the race when they haven't, to pick up votes illegitimately. That is deceptive and underhanded, is it not?

I'm not splitting ANY hairs... Cruz has not done anything unethical or illegal. Trump HAS misled voters, in every possible way he could think to mislead them. He said nasty and awful things about Carson and Cruz..,. and Jeb... and Rubio... and Paul... and Christie... and Carly... Sometimes personal and uncalled for things that no other politician could ever get away with. He has flip-flopped around on his positions regarding HB1 visas, Syrian refugees, Planned Parenthood, Ethanol subsidies, even taxes! This past weekend he thumbed his nose at CPAC.

A Cruz supporter saw a CNN news story about Carson leaving Iowa to return to Florida instead of going to South Carolina where everyone else was headed. Carson said "to get a fresh change of clothes" and the supporter Tweeted that it appeared Carson was pulling out. He encouraged voters in Iowa to caucus for Cruz because Carson didn't appear to be a serious contender... Carson is now out of the race... he was 100% correct... Carson was not a serious contender.... their caucus votes for him were wasted. How was that underhanded or deceptive?

Not to mention... at the very next debate, on stage, in front of the entire nation, Ted Cruz publicly and personally apologized to Carson for what happened. You know... I'm sorry, but I must have missed Trump's apology for calling Carson (essentially) equivalent to a child molester? :dunno:

I'm not splitting ANY hairs... Cruz has not done anything unethical or illegal. Trump HAS misled voters, in every possible way he could think to mislead them. He said nasty and awful things about Carson and Cruz..,. and Jeb... and Rubio... and Paul... and Christie... and Carly... Sometimes personal and uncalled for things that no other politician could ever get away with. He has flip-flopped around on his positions regarding HB1 visas, Syrian refugees, Planned Parenthood, Ethanol subsidies, even taxes! This past weekend he thumbed his nose at CPAC.

A Cruz supporter saw a CNN news story about Carson leaving Iowa to return to Florida instead of going to South Carolina where everyone else was headed. Carson said "to get a fresh change of clothes" and the supporter Tweeted that it appeared Carson was pulling out. He encouraged voters in Iowa to caucus for Cruz because Carson didn't appear to be a serious contender... Carson is now out of the race... he was 100% correct... Carson was not a serious contender.... their caucus votes for him were wasted. How was that underhanded or deceptive?

Not to mention... at the very next debate, on stage, in front of the entire nation, Ted Cruz publicly and personally apologized to Carson for what happened. You know... I'm sorry, but I must have missed Trump's apology for calling Carson (essentially) equivalent to a child molester? :dunno:
At the time Carson was still a serious contender and you know that. Cruz's memo was deceptive and you know THAT too. You're rationalizing Cruz's deception because you want him to get the nomination. You can argue all you want about political rhetoric but on election day, Cruz was the one who told voters a candidate was dropping out when he was not. And like you said, Cruz apologized for his deception (why would he apologize for something that wasn't wrong), and your allusion to Trumps criticism of Carson is a diversion and an attempt to equate his campaign rhetoric to Cruz's out and out deception on the day of the primary.

Forum List

Back