🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz up to same old tricks this time with Rubio

I really don't get Cruz and his supporters running around like crazy and insulting the Trump supporters. I'm listening to the Red Eye guys show right now and all they are doing is slagging Trump supporters.

Duh? In the end don't they understand that if they keep this shit up Cruz won't get Trump's people in the general? Levin is pulling the same crap.

This is going to come back to bite them.
Cruz won't be in the general election.

Well with Mr. Establishment RINO McCain himself is looking like he's going to back Cruz, his daughter is now backing Cruz and Carly backing Cruz how on earth is Cruz going to promote himself as an outsider.

Not sure if you know this but Carly was a fraud. She was McCain's girl in the race all along. I turned off her as soon as I found that out.

Last edited:
I really don't get Cruz and his supporters running around like crazy and insulting the Trump supporters. I'm listening to the Red Eye guys show right now and all they are doing is slagging Trump supporters.

Duh? In the end don't they understand that if they keep this shit up Cruz won't get Trump's people in the general? Levin is pulling the same crap.

Cruz won't be in the general election.

Well with Mr. Establishment RINO McCain himself is looking like he's going to back Cruz, his daughter is now backing Cruz and Carly backing Cruz how on earth is Cruz going to promote himself as an outsider.

Not sure if you know this but Carly was a fraud. She was McCain's girl in the race all along. I turned off her as soon as I found that out.
Yeah, an endorsement from McCain is as good as a nail in your coffin. He's not very well liked by conservatives. Hell, he spent more time on his campaign defending Obama than he did criticizing him.

WHAT??? :disbelief:

I listen to talk radio 24/7 and you have backers of Cruz blatantly insulting Trump supporters. Keep it up and if Cruz is the nominee he'll lose the general because of the alienation of potential voters.

It is an utterly insane tactic.

And THIS VERY THREAD is an example of the same thing happening from the Trump side and the point I have been making. Trump and Cruz are now the only two GOP candidates with a path to the nomination. But the nomination is not the general election. Either candidate is going to need support from the supporters of the other candidate in order to defeat the Democrat.

It's been a nasty and vicious campaign but what needs to happen now is, Trump and Cruz supporters need to start the healing process and begin to respect each other again. You can disagree on things, you can still have an opinion on who is the better candidate... but the hateful crap throwing needs to stop.

Look... if you need a lifeline... something to coalesce around... the establishment GOP would love nothing more than to boot BOTH of these men and run with Romney! Seems like Cruz and Trump supporters could unify over that, if nothing else.

Forum List

Back