Cruz's Five for Freedom plan

This is great news because we know every republican President who has ever promised to reduce the size of the government has fulfilled that promise.

:rofl:

Who actually set goals?
:lmao:

I like how in just 2 sentences it goes from outright abolishing all 5 of those departments, to appointing a head that will see what's going on in them and what needs to be funded :rofl:

What a plan! And so specific! :lmao:

Trump or Cruz , whichever one gets the nomination is the guy that I am voting for . I won't vote republican for anyone else .

Trump or Cruz , whichever one gets the nomination is the guy that I am voting for . I won't vote republican for anyone else .
This doesn't get your dick hard?

Romney-2016.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is great news because we know every republican President who has ever promised to reduce the size of the government has fulfilled that promise.

Who actually set goals?

I like how in just 2 sentences it goes from outright abolishing all 5 of those departments, to appointing a head that will see what's going on in them and what needs to be funded :rofl:

Dodge noted

Who actually set goals?

Dodge noted
Fantasy noted :rofl:

If Cruz abolishes the IRS, how is he going to pay for the wars he will inevitably start? How will he pay for the massive expansion of government that will be required to deport the illegals and unconstitutionally patrol Muslim neighborhoods? Or the massive expansion required to build a 2,000 mile long wall, maintain it, and hire the people to patrol it?

What will he do about all the outsourcing that happens we he kills the H1-B visa? When he "halts legal immigration until the unemployment goes down" what arbitrary unemployment percentage will he decree from on high is acceptable to restart immigration? Will he factor in the millions of jobs lost when he abolishes the Department of Education, the Department of Energy, the Department of Commerce, and the Department of Housing and Urban Development? Why not the Department of Homeland Security?

How will Cruz unilaterally cancel the Iran deal even though we are just one of several countries involved, and all it will do is completely remove us from the handling of Iran's nuclear program?

How will he increase spending on the military and increase spending for our involvement in the middle east if he abolishes the IRS and drastically slashes taxes?

How will he stop the abuse of executive power by siccing his "Attorney General to investigate Planned Parenthood on day one" as is stated on his website?

How will Cruz pay for whatever Israel wants if he slashes taxes and massively increases spending on the above projects?

we will have to wait and see . No matter what though his plan is better than hilarys or most of the rinos that were running OldSchool !!

ABUSE of Executive Power , maybe he will just follow mrobamas precedent OldSchool .

Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President

A summary of Ted's plan to reduce the size of the Federal government. Even doing half of this would revolutionize our nation.

Is there any other candidate with a plan to reduce government size?
Cruz is a christian dominionist as is his father and is incomparable with our American republic

Ted Cruz's campaign is fueled by a dominionist vision for America (COMMENTARY) - Religion News Service

Dominion Theology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Mormons had a parallel wish , but thankfully it was thwarted in 2012

Republican Mitt Romney and the 'Mormon Plan For America'

Last edited:

A summary of Ted's plan to reduce the size of the Federal government. Even doing half of this would revolutionize our nation.

Cruz is a christian dominionist as is his father and is incomparable with our American republic

Ted Cruz's campaign is fueled by a dominionist vision for America (COMMENTARY) - Religion News Service

So, no?

He did what he promised to do going to the Senate, why wouldn't he?

Is there anyone who believe Cruz would really do these things?
--------------------------- so if Trump or Cruz are both liars , oh well , par for the course on most American Presidents DBlack .

Forum List

Back