Crypto Currency community greedy awaits demise of the USA

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
News tells the global financial structure and the US economy are on the way to collapse and the Dollar could be replaced by Crypto Currencies. The currencies are used in the black markets on the dark net.

Exciting times .

There has surely never ever been a country that self destructed due to madness with greater directness and force than used by the present US .

Possible shades of Rome

Money goes in 100 year cycles and were nearing another cycle.

Money can only be valuable so long. After a while more and more and more money is needed and as you create more money the value of it all goes down a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. So eventually you hit a point where you're printing billions and it means nothing so the system has to be reset.

Digital currency will be the next currency given our digital age. Not to mention our push towards less privacy and more control. People like the world economic forum can't wait for digital currency because then you will be tracked down to a fraction of a cent constantly and your life shut off if you do something they don't like.

I invested in some digital currency after a lot of reading and consideration on the matter. I researched and found some that I believe will make me a lot of money in the future. You can either take a chance and make money now, or wait till it's too late and be way behind because once the currency of choice takes off most people won't be able to afford any of it. They will convert their current money to it and be in the same boat they are now.

But the signs are there. We print 120 billion dollars and just throw it away on Ukraine like it was nothing. And our crash will start in the debt market which is the bond market and it's already showing it begin.

Money goes in 100 year cycles and were nearing another cycle.

Money can only be valuable so long. After a while more and more and more money is needed and as you create more money the value of it all goes down a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. So eventually you hit a point where you're printing billions and it means nothing so the system has to be reset.

Digital currency will be the next currency given our digital age. Not to mention our push towards less privacy and more control. People like the world economic forum can't wait for digital currency because then you will be tracked down to a fraction of a cent constantly and your life shut off if you do something they don't like.

I invested in some digital currency after a lot of reading and consideration on the matter. I researched and found some that I believe will make me a lot of money in the future. You can either take a chance and make money now, or wait till it's too late and be way behind because once the currency of choice takes off most people won't be able to afford any of it. They will convert their current money to it and be in the same boat they are now.

But the signs are there. We print 120 billion dollars and just throw it away on Ukraine like it was nothing. And our crash will start in the debt market which is the bond market and it's already showing it begin.
You do realize that some people have coin collections and like pennies, nickles, dimes, quarters, fifty cent pieces, silver dollars, etc. They want one a year for a collection. Digital dollars are bad for numismatacists. Long live numismatics! Garage sales! Anonymous gifts to the church, waiters, quilters clubs, golfers keeping club doors open and everything else. Nobody deserves to know what good you do with your money in charity where the Bible teaches you to give and not give just to get publicity for yourselves. Everything about digital dollars sucks if privacy and the pursuit of happiness being a Constitutional institution. Bleh on not having a choice to digitize or to flip a coin to see who's up to bat first. Those who write the bible knew that if you do good without getting known, you will have blessings in paradise. If they deny you that privilege, then you don't have the freedom of religion the Constitution promises either.

Crypto Currency community greedy awaits demise of the USA​

Why do you imagine it is greedy to take advantage of the obvious and now inevitable ?
Are you suggesting that being smart and savvy should be punished ?

Bitcoin trading around $23500 today and as my averaged entry is at just over $6000 I am feeling content .

I imagine I will trade ( buy/sell ) when it starts off again for the 50--100k range . But then cash in to travel the world and do whatever pleases the family .
Depending on the depth and length of the crash and re-adjustment period the price could reach almost any figure -- one million is not absurd . But somewhere around 100k will suit fine .

Forum List

Back