Zone1 Cult Leader Barbie...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Yeah. I said it. "Cult". And the puzzling part is that this woman/demon/fraudster is so transparent makes her following even more puzzling. If you've never heard of her consider yourself lucky; but Her name is Kathryn Krick. And she has a large following, and it's growing. What's more appalling, yetimpressive is that her teachings are so unbiblical that it's truly amazing that she has even one follower. I have no idea how this is even possible. Stand by for the Kool-Aid to be passed out...

Oh, and by the way she claims to be not only a prophet, but an Apostle as well.

People that need to be led are weak.
Really? I think people are way more complex than broad sweeping generalizations can capture. I also think that for any given thing there will be those that have a natural talent or affinity and those are the people who will naturally lead others in understanding that given thing.

Really? I think people are way more complex than broad sweeping generalizations can capture. I also think that for any given thing there will be those that have a natural talent or affinity and those are the people who will naturally lead others in understanding that given thing.
People seek to be led because of insecurity and ignorance. Instead of doing things on their own, or seek knowledge, they listen to other people.
That's weak.

People seek to be led because of insecurity and ignorance. Instead of doing things on their own, or seek knowledge, they listen to other people.
That's weak.
I just explained it to you as simply as I could. If you want to believe you have never been led before, knock yourself out.

I just explained it to you as simply as I could. If you want to believe you have never been led before, knock yourself out.
There is a difference in seeking advice or help for something, and wanting to be led. As a lifestyle.

There is a difference in seeking advice or help for something, and wanting to be led. As a lifestyle.
I think you are splitting hairs, but like I said if you want to believe you have never been led in your life, knock yourself out.

I think you are splitting hairs, but like I said if you want to believe you have never been led in your life, knock yourself out.
You are ignoring what I say. Which makes sense, considering the conversation.

You are ignoring what I say. Which makes sense, considering the conversation.
I'm not ignoring it. I addressed it. I understand everything you said and disagree with it and gave very clear and concise reasons for why I disagreed. I really couldn't care to convince you otherwise. I'm more than happy for you to go through life experiencing your predictable surprises.

Forum List

Back