Zone1 Cult Leader Barbie...

I'm not ignoring it. I addressed it. I understand everything you said and disagree with it and gave very clear and concise reasons for why I disagreed. I really couldn't care to convince you otherwise. I'm more than happy for you to go through life experiencing your predictable surprises.
No you didn't. And you lie
You would love to.

Look this loon has folks calling her Holy Mother, and claim she performs miracles. I think they are stage hands. But even non believers in Christ must be able to see she's a shameless grifter preying on the desperate.

Look this loon has folks calling her Holy Mother, and claim she performs miracles. I think they are stage hands. But even non believers in Christ must be able to see she's a shameless grifter preying on the desperate.
I suspect those "non believers" in Christ would argue that Christians are no different and are weak for being Christians in the first place because they let others lead them.

But maybe ask TN.

I suspect those "non believers" in Christ would argue that Christians are no different and are weak for being Christians in the first place because they let others lead them.

But maybe ask TN.
She preaches explicitly against biblical teachings, and Christ himself. She seldom, or never quotes Christ. It's like a bad Leftist reality TV show. Did you watch the Videos where people kneel at her feet? All the while the soaks it up, and encourages them? Even the Angels squashed that shit when humans knelt before them...

She preaches explicitly against biblical teachings, and Christ himself. She seldom, or never quotes Christ. It's like a bad Leftist reality TV show. Did you watch the Videos where people kneel at her feet? All the while the soaks it up, and encourages them? Even the Angels squashed that shit when humans knelt before them...
People will fill their "God void" one way or another. David Foster Wallace said that everyone worships something and their only choice in the matter is what they choose to worship. I think his observation was spot on.

People will fill their "God void" one way or another. David Foster Wallace said that everyone worships something and their only choice in the matter is what they choose to worship. I think his observation was spot on.
Did you watch the videos? And if so... Do you object?

This...

So what was stupid about it?
The whole thing was stupid
I'm not splitting hairs.you are actually
Trying to make this out to be about situations instead of lifestyle. Your straw is clogged bro.

Did you watch the videos? And if so... Do you object?
Sure. What else is there to say about it? I'm not one to become outraged at the stupid things people do. I'd be outraged all the time if I did that.

Google Kenneth copeland
That guy just comes off as evil, with, or without spirituality. Seriously. It's like a portrayal of Evil out of Hollywood. Yet those are his real facial expressions. Same with this weird Mal proportioned woman. There's something just... Off...

The whole thing was stupid
I'm not splitting hairs.you are actually
Trying to make this out to be about situations instead of lifestyle. Your straw is clogged bro.
The hair you were splitting was what it means to be led. You started off unconditional and then had to start adding conditions on what it means to be led. You're led all the time. We all are. It's part of life. Sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow.

So, no, it wasn't stupid. It's just that you had no good answer so you pulled your signature deflection move.

Sure. What else is there to say about it? I'm not one to become outraged at the stupid things people do. I'd be outraged all the time if I did that.
You don't express outrage at the possibility of a portion of your flock being led away to slaughter by a false shepherd..?

Forum List

Back