Cummings wife's refusal to turn over records on her nonprofit is illegal expert says

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Cummings’ Wife’s Refusal To Turn Over Records On Her Nonprofit Is ‘Illegal,’ Expert Says
  • Rep. Elijah Cummings’ wife runs a nonprofit that has taken millions from interest groups with business before the Oversight Committee that Cummings chairs.

LOL blow back is gonna be good................. funny how leftist are so dumb they can't ever see how their political morons they vote for get real loud mouthed on issues these stupid bastards : LIE" on all the time they sell you idiots bs and u keep voting these lying scum in over and over and over. WAKE UP!

I somehow doubt it, as none of that is reported on decent reliable sites.

Instead of just running down him now some freaks are attacking his wife.

A watchdog group is asking the Maryland attorney general to investigate whether Rep. Elijah Cummings and his wife used a charity for improper self-enrichment, according to a copy of the complaint obtained by the Washington Examiner.

The Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust, which leans conservative, filed the complaint on Monday against the Center for Global Policy Solutions, a nonprofit organization founded by Cummings’ wife, Maya Rockeymoore.

The complaint asked Maryland Attorney General Brian Frosh to investigate the financial relationship between the Center for Global Policy Solutions and Rockeymoore’s for-profit consulting firm, Global Policy Solutions LLC.

Charity run by wife of Elijah Cummings incurs new ethics complaint

There are endless amounts of Prog politicians and people around them not investigated and charged due to accusations not of love. Even so, there are some still charged and by golly, they go to jail.

Rep. Elijah Cummings' home was burglarized early Saturday morning, sources confirm

BALTIMORE —

Sources confirm to the 11 News I-Team that Rep. Elijah Cummings' home was broken into on early Saturday morning.

According to officials, the Baltimore Police Department is investigating a report of a burglary that occurred on Saturday, around 3:40 a.m., at a home in the 2000 block of Madison Avenue.

At this time, it is unknown if any property was taken from the location, officials said.

Officials told 11 News that they expect to have more information on Friday.

Detectives from the Central District are investigating this incident. Anyone with information is asked to call 410-396-2221 or Metro Crime Stoppers at 1-866-7LOCKUP.
Rep. Elijah Cummings' home was burglarized early Saturday morning

:laugh:

There are endless amounts of Prog politicians and people around them not investigated and charged due to accusations not of love. Even so, there are some still charged and by golly, they go to jail.

If they really wanted to investigate they should investigate tramp. FACT is a conservative non profit which investigates Democrats in case they might find dirt on them,

They should be investigated:
FACT has largely focused on Hillary Clinton[13] and the e-mail scandal[14][15][16] or other Democratic representatives such as Senator Evan Bayh of Indiana, Representative Patrick E. Murphy of Florida and Representative Ted Strickland of Ohio.[17][18] FACT lobbied against the confirmation of one-time Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland, and filed an FEC complaint against Democratic voter data firm Catalist in 2015.[9] Despite claiming to be nonpartisan, the organization called for ethics investigations into or filed complaints about forty-six different Democratic politicians, officials, and organizations, compared to only a few Republicans.[19] During his tenure, Whitaker wrote opinion pieces that appeared in USA Today and The Washington Examiner, and appeared regularly on conservative talk-radio shows and cable news.[20] In 2017, Whitaker as executive director of FACT wrote:[21]

What?
The Democratic media is not reporting on Democratic corruption?
The hell you say!

Hard to believe a politician and family would try to make money off the people they regulate and who are beholden to them. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol and again the loons rush in screaming bbbbbbut Trump!!!!!!!!

President Trump has served his country at great personal financial loss, not gain.
Maybe the only politician to ever do that - post revolutionary war era.

I'm just tired of them trying to turn every thread intoa hate Trump fest.

Getting tiresome and ruins threads

Coming from folks who bring up Pres Obama every chance they get and he has been gone for almost 3yrs, but whine about folks talking about the man who is in the WH today. Smfh.

Last edited:
Why isn't Cumming's wife turning over records for her nonprofit? That's the thread issue, I thought.
Sounds like her nonprofit is very profitable.

Why isn't Cumming's wife turning over records for her nonprofit? That's the thread issue, I thought.
Sounds like her nonprofit is very profitable.

Why isn't Trump or his minions turning over any records that have been requested by Congress? You double standard cocksuckers are a disgrace.

She doesn't have a choice unless the democrat majority in congress circles the wagons around Cummings and his wife and the MSM pretends they never heard of her.

Forum List

Back