Cuomo Has Blood On His Hands

"I KNOW NUTING"!!
Remember Sgt Schultz reporting for duty.?
Two weeks ago Governor Andrew, of New York Cuomo was asked about “HIS” policy that forced nursing homes to admit patients infected with the COVID-19 virus. His response was, I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. On Tuesday the governor was asked about a report released by “HIS” team that added over 1700 more deaths in nursing homes from the COVID -19 virus, bringing the total nursing home deaths to just shy of 5000. His response, I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT
He's imitating President Trump so you should be impressed.

CNN seems to want to put him in the spotlight because Biden ( he's toast) having wandering hands while loving to touch and feel the hair of little girls.

biden.gif

It's free advertising for Cuomo, I say that because he is the only Governor to hold a press conference every day

CNN seems to want to put him in the spotlight because Biden ( he's toast) having wandering hands while loving to touch and feel the hair of little girls.

.View attachment 332681

It's free advertising for Cuomo, I say that because he is the only Governor to hold a press conference every day

ON THE LIPS

1588772960918.png

Remember how Democrats used to engage in fear-mongering, telling the elderly the GOP was going to steal their SS checks and push them over cliffs, etc...? Yeah, Cuomo just showed Democrats will just pack them in nursing homes with COVID-19 positive fellow seniors while providing the nursing home with all the body bags they need....

Remember how Democrats used to engage in fear-mongering, telling the elderly the GOP was going to steal their SS checks and push them over cliffs, etc...? Yeah, Cuomo just showed Democrats will just pack them in nursing homes with COVID-19 positive fellow seniors while providing the nursing home with all the body bags they need....

OPPOSED TO SIGNING an EO making 4000 people stand shoulder to shoulder ( protection optional) and cut meat 10 hours a day ?

got it-

OPPOSED TO SIGNING an EO making 4000 people stand shoulder to shoulder ( protection optional) and cut meat 10 hours a day ?

Please provide a link to this Executive Order that mandates 4,000 Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder and cut mean 10 hours a day.

tick, tock.....

btw, no link, no nuting in da OP. super thread!
Cuomo was asked about the state’s policy on admitting or readmitting to nursing homes people who’d tested positive for COVID-19.

“That’s a good question, I don’t know,” the governor said.

Please provide a link to this Executive Order that mandates 4,000 Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder and cut mean 10 hours a day.

tick, tock.....

please provide jobs for 30 million people so they have $ to spend ...

Please provide a link to this Executive Order that mandates 4,000 Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder and cut mean 10 hours a day. tick, tock.....

Yeah, that's what I thought - you just lied your ass off and got BURNED.

Another snowflake lie
debunked....NEXT.

Please provide a link to this Executive Order that mandates 4,000 Americans stand shoulder-to-shoulder and cut mean 10 hours a day. tick, tock.....

Yeah, that's what I thought - you just lied your ass off and got BURNED.

Another snowflake lie
debunked....NEXT.

you are right, I was wrong -

500,000 workers

The meat and poultry industry employs nearly 500,000 workers. More than 140,000 work in meat packing plants (those that slaughter animals) nearly 119,000 work in meat processing plants that further process meat cuts into ground beef, hot dogs, ham and other products.

suck it moron -

you are right, I was wrong - 500,000 workers

The meat and poultry industry employs nearly 500,000 workers. More than 140,000 work in meat packing plants (those that slaughter animals) nearly 119,000 work in meat processing plants that further process meat cuts into ground beef, hot dogs, ham and other products.

suck it moron -

'Suck it moron'?

You claimed an Executive Order was signed mandating several hundred thousand meat plant workers stand shoulder-to-shoulder to work 10-hour days.

Your lie was exposed when you were asked to provide a link to that Executive Order...and you could not / would not.

NOW you want to try to spin your bullshit while STILL not posting a link to that Executive Order and act like you just did something, like got your credibility back, and say 'suck it, morom'?!

A link to the 'MEAT INSTITUTE' is NOT a link to a Presidential Executive order......moron.

You should have just stopped after saying, "I was wrong - you were right'.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

Forum List

Back