Cuomo in deep dog doo

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
The fact we have the most corrupt court system in the world i dont think anything will come of this I am afraid. love this sign on the freeway,the people that put that there are patriots.:thup:

1614025568495.png

The fact we have the most corrupt court system in the world i dont think anything will come of this I am afraid. love this sign on the freeway,the people that put that there are patriots.:thup:

View attachment 460430

That murderous skank bastard should be put in a cell with about 200 rabid honey badgers

View attachment 460430

That murderous skank bastard should be put in a cell with about 200 rabid honey badgers
:thankusmile: Indeed and Im sick of these asshole american hating trolls that say it was all Trumps fault.Yeah it was all Trumps fault,everything that happened in new york is all trumps fault blah blah blah. all the people who keep blaming trump for Cuomos murderous actions are obviously paid china shills that have penetrated this site.

View attachment 460430

Tramp also lied about covid 19, you going to make a sign saying Tramp killed over 1/2 a million people.

View attachment 460430

Tramp also lied about covid 19, you going to make a sign saying Tramp killed over 1/2 a million people.

Biden has already killed 100,000 Americans in his first month in office, and is on track to kill 1.2 MILLION by the end of 2021. He has NO PLAN to deal with this disease.

View attachment 460430

Biden has already killed 100,000 Americans in his first month in office, and is on track to kill 1.2 MILLION by the end of 2021. He has NO PLAN to deal with this disease.
Beats the plan by tramp. All of the citizens so far are dead due to tramp.

View attachment 460430

Well what was he going to do??

View attachment 460430

View attachment 460430

hey paid troll.for the one millionth time,you are not brainwashing me with your propaganda lies about the covid virus hoax. the best doctors in the world have exposed your lies and what a hoax it is how the numbers are inflated and hospitals are getting massive payouts to rule every death in the world from a fatal car accident to a gunshot wound to the head as dying from covid. miserable fail as always in your pathetic dodgeball attempts to dodge the actions of murderer cuomo. :auiqs.jpg: you are one of those idiot trolls i was talking about who rambled on and on about trump being blamed for coumos actions so fuck off.

View attachment 460430

You already did. Progs did not even try to work with him except superficially. They use Saul Alinsky tactics and lives means nothing for the agendas. The youngest 3 generations are going to pay for this and are.

View attachment 460430

Cuomo is a COVID star. Took Manhattan from nearly 25% infection rate to under 2%.

This is bullshit, about politics.

View attachment 460430

you mean FAKE diseace.covid is a hoax remember? it is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus. Lying Biden however has murdered many people with the deadly vaccine which only a fool will take.

View attachment 460430

Cuomo is a COVID star. Took Manhattan from nearly 25% infection rate to under 2%.

This is bullshit, about politics.
nope,.all facts troll,the truth hurts you shills.

Forum List

Back