Cuomo in deep dog doo

I don't think he (Cuomo) did anything wrong.

Yeah, that's pretty obvious Penny. We know you're a far lefty who marches in lock-step with the hate-America crowd.

yeah the whole board knows what a troll she is and how she is biased towards the dems and always ignore the corruption of obama that he was was eve a bigger mass murderer than bush,a carbon copycat of him expanding all his murderous policys in the mideast,this troll evades those facts all the time.

The fact we have the most corrupt court system in the world i dont think anything will come of this I am afraid. love this sign on the freeway,the people that put that there are patriots.:thup:

View attachment 460430

Cuomo is a COVID star. Took Manhattan from nearly 25% infection rate to under 2%.

This is bullshit, about politics.
nope,.all facts troll,the truth hurts you shills.

this is a lot of words for saying nothing

Yeah, that's pretty obvious Penny. We know you're a far lefty who marches in lock-step with the hate-America crowd.

yeah the whole board knows what a troll she is and how she is biased towards the dems and always ignore the corruption of obama that he was was eve a bigger mass murderer than bush,a carbon copycat of him expanding all his murderous policys in the mideast,this troll evades those facts all the time.

at least they did not murder their own like the last guy ;)

Cuomo is a COVID star. Took Manhattan from nearly 25% infection rate to under 2%.

This is bullshit, about politics.
Yes he just let old folks die.

“Look, whether a person died in a hospital or died in a nursing home, it’s — the people died,”

Letting or causing folks to die because of bad decisions is not 'politics' it is bad leadership.

at least they did not murder their own like the last guy ;)
Two farts in a row from you,yeah like cuomo did not murder his own in ny,comedy gold, :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I'm just glad that most of the people Cuomo and the other Democrat governors killed were old democrats who voted for them.

Being an American and voting for democrats is like being a Jew and voting for nazis

I'm just glad that most of the people Cuomo and the other Democrat governors killed were old democrats who voted for them.

Being an American and voting for democrats is like being a Jew and voting for nazis
Jfk is the exception,he was our last great president we had,he is rolling over in his grave how the dem party has become so corrupt sense his time when it was respectable and not infiltrated by terrorists as they are now.thank god the gop has not been infiltrated as well,not yet anyways.

Jfk is the exception,he was our last great president we had,he is rolling over in his grave how the de party has become so corrupt sense his time when it was respectable and not infiltrated by terrorists as they are now.thank god the gop has not been infiltrated as well,not yet anyways.
I would say about 50% of the gop and 99% of Democrats are owned by xi's cabal of globalist.

The fact we have the most corrupt court system in the world i dont think anything will come of this I am afraid. love this sign on the freeway,the people that put that there are patriots.:thup:

View attachment 460430

Yes he is.

What did Cuomo do wrong, tell me??

Forum List

Back