🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Current damaged Trumpcare will stay in place into 2018. Problem is....

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Problem is..... insurance industry representatives told a Senate panel that they need to know the rules for 2018 during the next few months or they may not be able to offer (Trumpcare) plans for 2018.

Trump Says Obamacare Replacement Could Take Until Next Year
by Zachary Tracer February 5, 2017, 5:52 PM EST

Trump Says Obamacare Replacement Could Take Until Next Year

Trump had already issued executive orders that harm funding and servicing Obamacare. So he and Republicans own it.

. “We’re going to be submitting, as soon as our secretary is approved, almost simultaneously, shortly thereafter, a plan,” Trump said at a Jan. 11 press conference. “It’ll be repeal and replace. It will be essentially simultaneously.”

So will Trump leave the Insurance Companies hanging out to die and have no plans for 2018?A mid term election year.

Or will he reverse the Executive Orders he wrote and thereby shut down Trumpcare and let Obamacare function through 2018?

What do trump's supported want or think he should do and why.

Do you want fast and flawed, or well thought out and viable? Let him unpack first, would ya?

Do you want fast and flawed, or well thought out and viable? Let him unpack first, would ya?
Myself I think its easy, you just roll out "TrumpCare".
If you are...
Christian,Jew,Catholic you get TrumpCare.
If you voted for Trump you get TrumpCare

Otherwise you get NoBama care cause Shit Stain AIN'T going to save you now. That ship has sunk and there are NO survivors. The DNC is scared Sh#tless without Shit Stain {Obama} at the helm. Can I PROVE it?

I think so. Have the democrats FORCED the "Nuke" option yet? No, because the minute they do America will come down on them HARD.
They want to get ignorant in the back of the bus FINE. The American voter will teach them how to walk their nappy ass.

He has already done fast and flawed. Why are you with him on that.

Trumpcare won't exist in 2018. Nothing will according to the healthcare insurance executives.

Trump created another needless crisis by acting fast.

The current debacle isnt "trumpcare", it's Obunglecare and the demoquacks own it lock, stock and barrel

He has already done fast and flawed. Why are you with him on that.

Trumpcare won't exist in 2018. Nothing will according to the healthcare insurance executives.

Trump created another needless crisis by acting fast.
There is no Trumpcare yet so you lost your argument right out of the gate. As far as failing that is the whole problem with Obamacare. Exchanges have been dropping out because it doesn't work. So the crisis was there already, you're just a political hack that's angry you aren't getting your way.

they cant do that, dont you remember Day one, as in 5 minutes after he took the oath of office and became the First president the U.S has had in 8 years? the snowflakes came out of their safe places long enough to claim that President Trump lied during the campaign because he had not yet fulfilled all of his promises.

Myself I think its easy, you just roll out "TrumpCare". If you are... Christian, Jew, Catholic you get TrumpCare.

Nobody gets health care with regulated rates and laws in 2018. This will affect you. Be you Christian or Jew.

Trump is a fuckup. An extremely unpopular fuckup.

He needs to come through with universal health care coverage within three months Or leave Obama care exactly the way it was when he took offIce.

Myself I think its easy, you just roll out "TrumpCare". If you are... Christian, Jew, Catholic you get TrumpCare.

Nobody gets health care with regulated rates and laws in 2018. This will affect you. Be you Christian or Jew.

Trump is a fuckup. An extremely unpopular fuckup.

He needs to come through with universal health care coverage within three months Or leave Obama care exactly the way it was when he took offIce.
Unpopular with you but you are not God and don't have the authority to speak for mankind. Like most libs, you are insane. Nor does the government need to provide health insurance, it should get out of it completely and let the market decide. Obama made the mess, blaming Trump is idiotic.

Iceweasel, post: 16509694
Nor does the government need to provide health insurance, it should get out of it completely and let the market decide

Trump is the one promising health care insurance better than the ACA he inherited for everybody and quickly.

Trump vows 'insurance for everybody' in Obamacare replacement plan - The ...
Washington Post › politics › 2017/01/15
AMP - Jan 15, 2017 - Trump said his plan for replacing most aspects of Obama's health- care law is all but finished.

His plan was supposed to be finished by now.

What happened. Don't you support who you voted for promising bigger better government healthcare.

Don't scream at me like a moron. I'm just the messenger.

Maryland Patriot, post: 16509413
they cant do that, dont you remember Day one, as in 5 minutes after he took the oath of office and became the First president the U.S has had in 8 years? the snowflakes came out of their safe places long enough to claim that President Trump lied during the campaign because he had not yet fulfilled all of his promises.

Trump cut pieces of Obamacare by executive order and after promising universal healthcare for everyone and quickly. Now he says the replacement is over a year away.

The insurance companies need to know in three months what the law is so they can write plans for 2018.

Trump should not lied that he would have a quick replacement plan since he doesn't.

And he needs to jeep things stable right now it the instance industry is going to go berserk with higher prices for Trump Care.

Obama did not cut funding and compliance befitted he left. Trump did that. Surely you agree he will be to blame if things get worse.

You can't blame Obama for Trump's destruction of the past law that many like and do not want a full repeal.

The current debacle isnt "trumpcare", it's Obunglecare and the demoquacks own it lock, stock and barrel

Trump has changed it by executive order. It is Trumpcare by virtue of any Change, revision or restriction.

Are you denying that Trump changed it?

Why do the Insurance execs demand to know what the law will be in 2018?

Obama left the ACA intact.

The insurance execs after Trump intervened need to know the law for 2018. They have three months or they can't make plans available for 2018.

You can't see the potential disaster there.

Trump has set in motion utter chaos in health care delivery.

Also Trump promised mid January that all Americans will be insured under his replacement soon after his HHS sec is in place. Now Trump says no replacement until some time in 2018.

Which Trump is telling the truth?

Yup let them do what douchebag's " We have to pass it before we know wha'ts in it" crew did.

They need to take their time and get it right the first time.

Forum List

Back