Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

not even paying members here spam the board w/ UNHOSTED pics. It drains bandwidth. You know what that means? :eusa_think:

Don't fret your little head .Commie, I've only been here for 2 months, IF I stay another 10 months, I'll donate the $5 you do!

Just depends on how many of you turds stay around to get bitch slapped!

I do make note that my little pictures DO serve their desired agenda!

Michelle-Obama-funny-pictures.jpg

Yes, yes, yes, it's SUPPOSED to be racist, just so you subversive FAGERALS can RANT at me.... I feel I haven't done my part to promote the lefts HATRED!

michelle%2Bobama%2Bfunny%2Bpictures%2B%25288%2529.jpg

For you Conservative blacks, I believe you'll understand what I am doing, and laugh it off as most would!

Last edited:
He prints the truth, then says I lie..... Savage was right!!!

liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder.jpg

Oh NOooooooo.........:eek:

Michael Savage!

is he still around?.....

Yes, but I dropped listening to him when he started to go all obuma arrogant, and narcissistic talking about other conservative talk show hosts....It didn't help with him talking about his little dog, Teddy, and his BIG boat either. If looking for logic, and common sense, it appears Mr. Weiner has been tasting the magic mushrooms again! He's 72 and is NO Bob Grant!...RIP!

That is not why God hates her

God hates koshergrl because she uses her religion to spread hate. I don't think there is a bigger offense to God

he may not think to much of those who tell everyone else what he is thinking either.....just sayin...

That would be between me and God

As it is with koshergrl who will have to explain her using her religion to spread hatred. God hates koshergrl....I have faith

you are not suppose to judge others RW....thats something you will have to explain........

Yes, yes, yes, it's SUPPOSED to be racist, just so you subversive FAGERALS can RANT at me.... I feel I haven't done my part to promote the lefts HATRED!

For you Conservative blacks, I believe you'll understand what I am doing, and laugh it off as most would!

Dude, that's just wrong...

and it eats bandwith...

:lol:

Yes, I should have put up a picture of the G.W.Bush monkey to make it FAIR AND BALANCED! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Dude, that's just wrong...

and it eats bandwith...

:lol:

oh oh...."Dottie" is going to tell on him....

The only thing both of them are great at, IS SPENDING taxpayers money...but we see they have still their cult members who never get off their knee's for them

They want your kids to eat their (garbage in schools...believe me folks some of it looked like vomit) while they eat steaks and lobster

Here's the REAL OBAMA'S
Picture is a little dim. Is that Zira and Cornelius?

I agree

Photoshop does so much to prove your political point

Forum List

Back