Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

Everyone is a figure head. Figure heads influence people regardless of you believing it or not.

I didn't say whether she influenced people or not, I stated I don't have a reaction either way as to being proud or not proud of her.

Looked to me like you were discrediting her influence by saying she is just a figure head. I apologize if that was not the case.

She has influence, she is a figurehead, Lady Di had influence.

I don't agree with her to much in politics, however she deserves our respect as does her husband. That goes for all the First Ladies and all the Presidents.

2e1wt2x.jpg

Interesting

Can you provide any evidence that the press was banned from her trip?

I saw a lot of coverage...so did you

I know you don't know how to use a search engine, and you will never believe what I post...which I couldn't give a shit about but....

press banned from Michelle obama's China trip - Bing

She did not invite imbedded press to be with her and her family

In no case was the press banned. They provided daily reports....all were very complimentary

Why do you lie?

Interesting

Can you provide any evidence that the press was banned from her trip?

I saw a lot of coverage...so did you

I know you don't know how to use a search engine, and you will never believe what I post...which I couldn't give a shit about but....

In no case was the press banned. They provided daily reports....all were very complimentary

Why do you lie?

He prints the truth, then says I lie..... Savage was right!!!

liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder.jpg

Why do you lie?

He prints the truth, then says I lie..... Savage was right!!!

liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder.jpg

Oh NOooooooo.........:eek:

Michael Savage!

not even paying members here spam the board w/ UNHOSTED pics. It drains bandwidth. You know what that means? :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back