Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

Yes, yes, yes, it's SUPPOSED to be racist, just so you subversive FAGERALS can RANT at me.... I feel I haven't done my part to promote the lefts HATRED!

michelle%2Bobama%2Bfunny%2Bpictures%2B%25288%2529.jpg

For you Conservative blacks, I believe you'll understand what I am doing, and laugh it off as most would!

I agree

Photoshop does so much to prove your political point

The one on the right might have been photoshopped but I doubt the one on the left (no pun intended) was.

Vagisil still spamming my thread w/ rw site :tinfoil: pics? Here's a little advice Vagisil- GET A PLATFORM & PEOPLE MIGHT CONSIDER VOTING FOR YOUR CLOWN'S CANDIDATES!!! :rofl:

Yes, yes, yes, it's SUPPOSED to be racist, just so you subversive FAGERALS can RANT at me.... I feel I haven't done my part to promote the lefts HATRED!

For you Conservative blacks, I believe you'll understand what I am doing, and laugh it off as most would!

I agree

Photoshop does so much to prove your political point

I know, that's why you'll be getting more of them!:badgrin:

there are a few here and i love them like brothers in arms, they post truth and are as disgusted as we are over the first black president has done such a poor job of being a great president.

"O" has missed a great opportunity to have a 80% approval rating rather than his dismal 33%

:up:

there are a few here and i love them like brothers in arms, they post truth and are as disgusted as we are over the first black president has done such a poor job of being a great president.

"O" has missed a great opportunity to have a 80% approval rating rather than his dismal 33%

:up:

Yes, he certainly has fucked up his chance as going down as one of the BEST presidents, if not the very best!! His half white/black heritage was the catalyst, a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY, that could have brought the races together in harmony, BUT HIS COMMUNIST UPBRINGING and INDOCTRINATION to Soros thinking and money, was worth more to him, then a united country.

He's NOT a Patriot, he's a PROFITEER!!!!!

She was right about the fat white kids: Retired Military Leaders Fret Kids Will Be 'Too Fat To Fight' - NBC News

See here:

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/12/06/frum.obesity.military/index.html?hpt=Sbin
"Anyway, Michelle Obama's on this big obesity kick, right? Gotta eat healthy stuff, gotta eat the garbage that she grows in the garden, nothing but fruits and vegetables. ... Michelle Obama wants to spend $400 million to combat food deserts. She's all upset that the only food available to poor urban people are convenience stores, the 7-Elevens. ... So she's complaining about food deserts, and Michelle Obama wants to punish Big Food and Big Retail for not putting quality food stores in poor neighborhoods, right? And that's why there's an obesity epidemic, right?"

But the first lady is right to worry. A White House vegetable garden is only the very beginning of a policy solution, but the first lady has grasped an urgent national problem.

http://www.thewire.com/entertainmen...tion-to-michelle-obama-s-obesity-drive/21726/
First Lady Michelle Obama's push against child obesity, which mostly calls for reforming school lunch programs, is either nanny state big government "run amok," as Sarah Palin put it, or, as some conservatives concede, a relatively unoffensive effort to make kids healthier. The issue has exposed a slight but interesting divide in the conservative commentariat, which cannot seem to agree on whether they should let the first lady's effort slide or oppose it with all their might. The split reveals a difference of opinion on just how "laissez faire" school lunchrooms should be as well as the limits of anti-Obama opposition just for opposition's sake.

Last edited:
She was right about the fat white kids: Retired Military Leaders Fret Kids Will Be 'Too Fat To Fight' - NBC News

See here:

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com
"Anyway, Michelle Obama's on this big obesity kick, right? Gotta eat healthy stuff, gotta eat the garbage that she grows in the garden, nothing but fruits and vegetables. ... Michelle Obama wants to spend $400 million to combat food deserts. She's all upset that the only food available to poor urban people are convenience stores, the 7-Elevens. ... So she's complaining about food deserts, and Michelle Obama wants to punish Big Food and Big Retail for not putting quality food stores in poor neighborhoods, right? And that's why there's an obesity epidemic, right?"

But the first lady is right to worry. A White House vegetable garden is only the very beginning of a policy solution, but the first lady has grasped an urgent national problem.

Conservatives Split Over Opposition to Michelle Obama's Obesity Drive - The Wire
First Lady Michelle Obama's push against child obesity, which mostly calls for reforming school lunch programs, is either nanny state big government "run amok," as Sarah Palin put it, or, as some conservatives concede, a relatively unoffensive effort to make kids healthier. The issue has exposed a slight but interesting divide in the conservative commentariat, which cannot seem to agree on whether they should let the first lady's effort slide or oppose it with all their might. The split reveals a difference of opinion on just how "laissez faire" school lunchrooms should be as well as the limits of anti-Obama opposition just for opposition's sake.

Last I looked, the purpose of schools was to educate kids, not to feed them.
Maybe it's just a coincidence that the more schools spend on feeding kids, the more the kids become obese.

Forum List

Back