Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

Fact: most Orientals voted for 44. That's why he, along w/ his stunningly beautiful & intelligent wife, got reelected. Michelle :smiliehug: :mm:
Stunningly beautiful and intelligent? Are you smoking belly button lint ? Or carpet sweepings? Sheesh!

The current first lady has been a consistent embarrassment to the country. Throwing a bear hug on the Queen of England, grabbing the hand of a government minister in Indonesia who - according to his beliefs - shouldn't be gripping mitts with a woman not his wife, acting like a boor in Spain, snubbing the Chinese first lady on her visit to the US then making an expensive spectacle of herself on a trip there, condescendingly lecturing Americans on what they eat while she tows around a trunk full of junk herself, and being caught on camera giving the stink eye to every person from the 'wrong' political party or woman her husband might be ogling. She spends like Marie Antoinette, in mockery of the strapped circumstances of so many Americans (thanks to her incompetent husband). And anyone who thinks that Americans are going to forget that she was never proud of this country until her husband landed the primo job, is crazy.

But other than that, oh so wonderful...look, no sleeves! Call the historians! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
lets cut the light banter :talktothehand:

back to topic :mad:

How fortunate we are to have a model First Family :)

:lol:

I don't know how you can take these guys on all the time. You and Bodey sure get a lot of panties in wads.

And the First Lady is not a good example of inclusiveness. (imo)
ichelle Obama may be a liability, but not because she is feisty. Her statement when Barack Obama was winning the primaries, that for the first time in her life she felt proud of her country, aroused much antipathy.

It was unpatriotic from a woman who, on scholarships, graduated in sociology from Princeton and in law from Harvard, and is making a six-figure income. Didn't she feel at all proud of the opportunities the US gives to minorities from disadvantaged backgrounds?

But it is Michelle Obama's (née Michelle laVaughn Robinson) 1985 final-year thesis, "Princeton-educated blacks and the black community", which is more contentious than her lack of pride in her country.

UNITED STATES: Michelle Obama's separationist view of race (Babette Francis)

aside from her important work of trying to wean fat MURICAN kids (lot of them white BTW) off of uniquely MURICAN fast food. This is important, not just because it will prevent them from getting heart disease or diabetes down the road but, because the military always needs healthy recruits.

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War | Danger Room | WIRED

Even after all that, she STILL makes time for meet & greet sessions :)

Michelle Obama Touts Education, Appears in Selfie at Dillard Graduation - NBC News

Thank you Michelle :smiliehug: You go girl!!! :thewave:

The world loves Michelle. Happy mothers day Mo!

yep. People see when a FLOTUS really makes a difference like Mo :iagree:
Ah yes, a difference. The first Flotus to attend seminars in the home of Bill Ayers and Bernadine Doorn (just some people from the neighborhood [wink, wink]) glorifying the writings of Saul Alinsky, the Master Community Organizer. Attending said seminars with George Soros, Rev Wright, Jesse Jackson and Junior. Again, just some people who happen to be friends with ''just some of the people in the neighborhood'' (wink,wink) This Flotus who promotes and attends Black Solidarity events for speakers like Manning Marable, who is touted as "the best black Marxist in the country''. Then there's the classmate of the Flotus, a major donor for the BHO regime who just "happened" to be put in charge of the sacred Affordable Care Act. I could go on and on and on and on, but it's not necessary.

Maybe I'm being cynical and petty because I'm a caring conservative. I don't think so but then I'm not as smart as people such as Dot Com(munist)

And then there's the possibility I am just because she's.........what was the phrase?..........O yes, "stunningly beautiful and intelligent". Bwaaahahaha!

The world loves Michelle. Happy mothers day Mo!

yep. People see when a FLOTUS really makes a difference like Mo :iagree:
Ah yes, a difference. The first Flotus to attend seminars in the home of Bill Ayers and Bernadine Doorn (just some people from the neighborhood [wink, wink]) glorifying the writings of Saul Alinsky, the Master Community Organizer. Attending said seminars with George Soros, Rev Wright, Jesse Jackson and Junior. Again, just some people who happen to be friends with ''just some of the people in the neighborhood'' (wink,wink) This Flotus who promotes and attends Black Solidarity events for speakers like Manning Marable, who is touted as "the best black Marxist in the country''. Then there's the classmate of the Flotus, a major donor for the BHO regime who just "happened" to be put in charge of the sacred Affordable Care Act. I could go on and on and on and on, but it's not necessary.

Maybe I'm being cynical and petty because I'm a caring conservative. I don't think so but then I'm not as smart as people such as Dot Com(munist)

And then there's the possibility I am just because she's.........what was the phrase?..........O yes, "stunningly beautiful and intelligent". Bwaaahahaha!
January 20, 2017... tick... tick... tick...

lets cut the light banter :talktothehand:

back to topic :mad:

How fortunate we are to have a model First Family :)

:lol:

I don't know how you can take these guys on all the time. You and Bodey sure get a lot of panties in wads.

And the First Lady is not a good example of inclusiveness. (imo)
ichelle Obama may be a liability, but not because she is feisty. Her statement when Barack Obama was winning the primaries, that for the first time in her life she felt proud of her country, aroused much antipathy.

It was unpatriotic from a woman who, on scholarships, graduated in sociology from Princeton and in law from Harvard, and is making a six-figure income. Didn't she feel at all proud of the opportunities the US gives to minorities from disadvantaged backgrounds?

But it is Michelle Obama's (née Michelle laVaughn Robinson) 1985 final-year thesis, "Princeton-educated blacks and the black community", which is more contentious than her lack of pride in her country.

UNITED STATES: Michelle Obama's separationist view of race (Babette Francis)

I like you because you cite sources unlike someone like say..... Unkotora

As to her thesis: see the thread about the police commissioner in NH.

you Oriental? Your frothy username is and your avie as well

As to the OP, I can see why repub-voters are pissed at her. She is actually doing something about fat white kids in this country.

so she is excluding all the fat black and mexican kids.....right?....geezus do you read what you post?....

Forum List

Back