Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

obama.jpg

They called it a "CHARMIN" dress!!!

Photoshop?

You need Photoshop to prove your point?

Pathetic don't ya think?

I think you drink the Kool-Aid too much!....and yes, you are pathetic! :badgrin:

NEWS: Michelle Obama caught YELLING at Barack Obama: US first couple said to be sleeping in SEPARATE ROOMS ~ Alhaji Roszay's BLOG

That dress looks like she rolled in packing peanuts.

Jealous much?

Of what? An Ugly dress that I'm sure she paid designer prices to wear? I don't know which dress was worse. The packing peanut dress or the black and red frock that made her look like a black widow spider.

She's the First Lady...married to the most powerful man in the world....and you're whining about her dress......:lol:

obama.jpg

They called it a "CHARMIN" dress!!!

Photoshop?

Pathetic don't ya think?

I think you drink the Kool-Aid too much!....and yes, you are pathetic! :badgrin:

NEWS: Michelle Obama caught YELLING at Barack Obama: US first couple said to be sleeping in SEPARATE ROOMS ~ Alhaji Roszay's BLOG

Photoshop and then you double down with a rightwing propaganda blog to support it

Damn, you are pathetic

current list of rw haterz in the thread:

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to R.D. For This Useful Post:
birddog (05-11-2014), Desperado (05-12-2014), eflatminor (05-13-2014), Hossfly (05-13-2014), Kondor3 (05-11-2014), koshergrl (05-12-2014), Lovebears65 (05-11-2014), mudwhistle (05-11-2014), NLT (05-11-2014), Pennywise (05-11-2014), PredFan (05-11-2014), The Rabbi (05-11-2014), Vigilante (05-11-2014), Wildcard (05-12-2014), Wildman (05-14-2014)

Looks like Rozman is a little late to the hatefest. Where were you son?

Never mind :fu:

Last edited:
No question that Michelle Obama is the coolest First Lady ever. Can you imagine one of our previous first ladies pulling this off?

1345575243_michelle-obama-lg.jpg

Photoshop?

Pathetic don't ya think?

Photoshop and then you double down with a rightwing propaganda blog to support it

Damn, you are pathetic

Must really suck to have that much butt hurt that they have to make up all this crap...:)

liberals don't care what these elected and unelected asses in government do to them or their children

they support abortion so why are we surprised

Photoshop?

Pathetic don't ya think?

Damn, you are pathetic

Link that the picture is a photoshop???....Waiting...:badgrin::badgrin:

Damn, you are pathetic

Link that the picture is a photoshop???....Waiting...:badgrin::badgrin:

Your problem is you paste the same mouth on several different pictures. Also, those are not her teeth and her hand is pasted in............. You need to work on being less obvious

Last edited:

Forum List

Back