Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

Bottom line is that Michelle Obama is the best FLOTUS since probably Kennedy. I dont remember anything significant about the others except for Hillary Clinton.

You're bias, the only reason she stands out is she's black, and as I mentioned earlier we are firmly in the age of social media, and cable news.
This gives her the opportunity to be seen and heard unlike all other First Ladies, with the possible exception of the boring Laura Bush.

Laura spent a hell of a lot more than Mrs Obama but she was mostly harmless with her reading programs.

Considering who she married, just appearing sober in public was a full time job.

Bottom line is that Michelle Obama is the best FLOTUS since probably Kennedy. I dont remember anything significant about the others except for Hillary Clinton.

A First Lady who becomes President would move to the top of the list

On one hand that would put her in a league of her own, but if we're only judging them as First Lady, then what they do afterwards is irrelevant.

You only say that because she's black.

Barbara Bush was better, Laura Bush puts her to shame.

Hillary was one of the worst because the staff had to put up with her for 8 years and could tell you stories that would make your blood boil. She would be in the elevator screaming at Bill one second, and the next, when the doors opened, a fake smile would form on her face and it would be like nothing happened.

Rosalynn Carter was an unholy bitch. A friend of mine worked in the White House. He said when Gerald Ford walked down to the West Wing he would be greeting everyone, shaking hands. But when Jimmy or Rosalynn walked down the isle it was like a cold wind blowing through. Nobody could stand either one of them. It was pretty much the same with Hillary. Everyone loved Bill, except maybe the brown-skinned staff which often became the object of scorn from friends of Bill.

Jackie was a very gracious and gifted first lady. She made the White House seem like Buckingham Palace. I, and the rest of America literally fell in love with her. Of the First Ladies I know best, she was the best of them all. Laura Bush was next.

I wouldn't mind Michelle if she would quit talking about our eating habits. It's none of her God Damned business.

there is nothing wrong with anyone in a position like she is in trying to reverse the Obesity problem with the kids of today.....Juvenile Diabetes is problem.....every First Lady seems to have a "Cause".....this is hers.....

There's nothing wrong with her having a cause, and the one she has chosen doesn't bother me in the least. It doesn't however make her the best First Lady of all time, nor does it make her stand out over others who came before her.

you are correct good sir :iagree:

Nether of you is objective.

The only thing that distinguishes Michelle from the rest is her constant habit of tearing down America in foreign countries, and her penchant for telling people what they can eat......including her husband.

x58n7b.jpg

Hillary was one of the worst because the staff had to put up with her for 8 years and could tell you stories that would make your blood boil. She would be in the elevator screaming at Bill one second, and the next, when the doors opened, a fake smile would form on her face and it would be like nothing happened.

Rosalynn Carter was an unholy bitch. A friend of mine worked in the White House. He said when Gerald Ford walked down to the West Wing he would be greeting everyone, shaking hands. But when Jimmy or Rosalynn walked down the isle it was like a cold wind blowing through. Nobody could stand either one of them. It was pretty much the same with Hillary. Everyone loved Bill, except maybe the brown-skinned staff which often became the object of scorn from friends of Bill.

Jackie was a very gracious and gifted first lady. She made the White House seem like Buckingham Palace. I, and the rest of America literally fell in love with her. Of the First Ladies I know best, she was the best of them all. Laura Bush was next.

I wouldn't mind Michelle if she would quit talking about our eating habits. It's none of her God Damned business.

there is nothing wrong with anyone in a position like she is in trying to reverse the Obesity problem with the kids of today.....Juvenile Diabetes is problem.....every First Lady seems to have a "Cause".....this is hers.....

There's nothing wrong with her having a cause, and the one she has chosen doesn't bother me in the least. It doesn't however make her the best First Lady of all time, nor does it make her stand out over others who came before her.

no shit....take that up with someone who claimed that.....i sure as hell dont look at her like "Dottie" and Luddy do....she is just another first lady.....the next one could be a Peta supporter or save the whales....

Yeppers... but neither her work with overweight kids nor her skin-color are a free pass to canonization...

like i told DD....take that up with someone like "Dottie" or Luddy.....they start to Giggle when they see her or the old man....

I don't think in skin color or race like you do. That seems to be something that is more prevalent in the black community.

Whites rarely think in terms of skin color. They are what they are. Many blacks always think of being black first and foremost.

My wife is black and part Seminole. I don't even consider her a different race from me. I have members of my immediate family that are Native American. The only Grandmother I've ever known is Blackfoot. I'm part Cherokee. My half brothers and sisters are half Coeur d'Alene Indian from the Bitterroot Valley area where I grew up. I've always been the least race conscience of my family.

My wife always says whites hate her because she's black.

I just told her they hate her because they're assholes.

That doesnt mean you dont think the Bushes are better because they are white. Whites think in color all the time. Watch how they act when someone not white appears in their midst.
And Black Folk don't?

Just who-the-hell do you think you're kidding?

Thats a deflection from the point and sounds like whining because whites are known to do it. Without the constant racial barrage Blacks get everyday we wouldn't think of color.

That doesnt mean you dont think the Bushes are better because they are white. Whites think in color all the time. Watch how they act when someone not white appears in their midst.
And Black Folk don't?

Just who-the-hell do you think you're kidding?

Thats a deflection from the point and sounds like whining because whites are known to do it. Without the constant racial barrage Blacks get everyday we wouldn't think of color.
Rubbish.

Black Folk are just as bad as White Folk when it comes to 'thinking of color'.

They, too, do not require any prompting, in this regard.

They are equally guilty and must bear an equal share of the responsibility for perpetuating 'color thinking'.

Forum List

Back