Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

Our flotus is just doing the leg work to prepare us for a starving population of children.

Which is the objective of the current admin. Control and reduce food distributed to children, in order to trigger a die off.

Our flotus is just doing the leg work to prepare us for a starving population of children.

Which is the objective of the current admin. Control and reduce food distributed to children, in order to trigger a die off.

You are a sick fucker

God hates you

You are a sick fucker

God hates you

I'm not the one advocating the murder and starvation of children.

That's the current admin. And you.

And God loves me.

Don't worry you an yours will get plenty to eat in the christian detention camps, ham hocks an pork jowls

Last edited:
You forget. We're armed, and we live in areas where your people can't get to us.

Thank goodness.

a demoralized nation

and his leadership ability is doing a lot to reverse that aint it?.....

We are more demoralized than ever under this man
He's never had any thing good to say about us...Now he's telling people who doesn't buy into his voodoo science about GLOBULL warming, we are in his way...so much for that democracy the left/liberals wails about
I've never feet so angry, hopeless under a President in my 60 years as I have with man

Poor child....hang in there

It will only be another 20-30 years before you get a Republican President again

By that time, Staph won't need the government assistance she's getting under a Dem prez. She better hope her grand kids don't either cuz the Rs will let them starve.

Conservatives hate Michelle Obama with all their heart

Obvious grounds for a top five First Lady

Its cuz she has worked so hard to feed needy children. The right always hates that.

And, the jobs and homes she's gotten for our vets and their families - another reason some rw's hate her.

Its cuz she has worked so hard to feed needy children. The right always hates that.

And, the jobs and homes she's gotten for our vets and their families - another reason some rw's hate her.

ts cuz she has worked so hard to feed needy children. The right always hates that.

Has she ever been in that garden at the WH since the photo OP....

Give me a break!

ts cuz she has worked so hard to feed needy children. The right always hates that.

Has she ever been in that garden at the WH since the photo OP....

Give me a break!

Yes.

She has every right to grow and feed her own family organic produce.

What does that have to do with my post?

Nothing.

As usual, lying about her furthers the agenda of some rw's so her accomplishments are ignored.

The prez is NOT AT ALL "incompetent"...although the previous one was ...and Obama has
had to spend much of his administration cleaning up the mess W left behind...including a disintegrating economy, 2 feckless wars W started that he left in shambles...and a demoralized nation ...
He hasn't been able to turn everything into "aces" since the MESS WAS STAGGERING...but he has made headway...and managed a few initiatives of his own...like getting OBL, the ACA and improving equity for women and American gays; in the military, the workforce and in private life.
All that in the face of constant opposition from the GOP and various hate groups.
I call that a HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL PREZ...and incompetent opposition.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Some rw's have very short and very convenient memories.

Bottom line is that Michelle Obama is the best FLOTUS since probably Kennedy. I dont remember anything significant about the others except for Hillary Clinton.

You're bias, the only reason she stands out is she's black, and as I mentioned earlier we are firmly in the age of social media, and cable news.
This gives her the opportunity to be seen and heard unlike all other First Ladies, with the possible exception of the boring Laura Bush.

Forum List

Back