Current FLOTUS is the best EVER!!!

All in all the FLOTUS represents a slap in the face of butthurt people nationwide. Some of it is simple prejudice and others probably feel like their team lost. Either way she has turned out to be the best FLOTUS in recent memory.
you are a gentleman & a scholar :)

It is, though.

no,i dont think so.....she is not advocating ....dont eat.....she is saying try and eat less and be healthier and just maybe the Diabetes will stay away....maybe she should have focused on Juvenile Diabetes instead of trying to change eating habits........

She successfully reduced the number of calories presented at school cafeterias, in programs meant to offset the fact that many of the children being fed at school aren't fed at home.

That combined with obamacare, which is DESIGNED to allow certain populations to die off. It's clear as glass.

She also makes sure those kids that don't eat at home eat at school, despite republican cutbacks.

no,i dont think so.....she is not advocating ....dont eat.....she is saying try and eat less and be healthier and just maybe the Diabetes will stay away....maybe she should have focused on Juvenile Diabetes instead of trying to change eating habits........

She successfully reduced the number of calories presented at school cafeterias, in programs meant to offset the fact that many of the children being fed at school aren't fed at home.

That combined with obamacare, which is DESIGNED to allow certain populations to die off. It's clear as glass.

She also makes sure those kids that don't eat at home eat at school, despite republican cutbacks.

good one stupid; you mean the record food stamps isnt enough?

i mean i thought these were the good times; is obama lying?

The only thing both of them are great at, IS SPENDING taxpayers money...but we see they have still their cult members who never get off their knee's for them

They want your kids to eat their (garbage in schools...believe me folks some of it looked like vomit) while they eat steaks and lobster

Here's the REAL OBAMA'S

Last edited:

ANOTHER good point ;)

of course she's the "best ever"

you realize you are dealing with race-obsessed, politicall-correct brainwashed lemmings dont you?

libs all speak the same language; stupid

Double down on hate speech
Without question......God hates you

How do I put this in the nicest possible way? Here's the best I could come up with: she's a sick twisted freak. Theres a reason why she's on her 2nd screen name and eats bans on the regular :up: she's a toxic, lonely, overweight, hateful, lonely, overweight twat :thup: :)

That is not why God hates her

God hates koshergrl because she uses her religion to spread hate. I don't think there is a bigger offense to God

he may not think to much of those who tell everyone else what he is thinking either.....just sayin...

The only thing both of them are great at, IS SPENDING taxpayers money...but we see they have still their cult members who never get off their knee's for them

They want your kids to eat their (garbage in schools...believe me folks some of it looked like vomit) while they eat steaks and lobster

Here's the REAL OBAMA'S

The President and First Lady are not permitted to attend formal dinners?

How do I put this in the nicest possible way? Here's the best I could come up with: she's a sick twisted freak. Theres a reason why she's on her 2nd screen name and eats bans on the regular :up: she's a toxic, lonely, overweight, hateful, lonely, overweight twat :thup: :)

God hates koshergrl because she uses her religion to spread hate. I don't think there is a bigger offense to God

he may not think to much of those who tell everyone else what he is thinking either.....just sayin...

That would be between me and God

As it is with koshergrl who will have to explain her using her religion to spread hatred. God hates koshergrl....I have faith

It is, though.

thats why she should have focused on the Juvenile Diabetes aspect......

I just have to say...

I REALLY love the thread title!

I think we should get dots a muscle shirt that says:

FLOTUS IS BEST EVER! YEAH!

and maybe some pom poms and sparkly shoe laces, too.

Gov Brown cut the same stuff out here when he passed his budget....so dont get too partisan....he also cut services for the poor and disabled....i guess that makes him no different then those evil hearted Republican basterds....

polls_3432989300_90ab99aa0a_xlarge.jpeg

And he certainly doesn't approve of those who hate In His name.

Here's the REAL OBAMA'S

The only thing both of them are great at, IS SPENDING taxpayers money...

ALL Politicians are good at that.....they aint no different...

Here's the REAL OBAMA'S

I see you are clueless as to the functions your POTUS and FLOTUS have to make an appearance at. :lol:

Our flotus is just doing the leg work to prepare us for a starving population of children.

Which is the objective of the current admin. Control and reduce food distributed to children, in order to trigger a die off.

Don't worry you an yours will get plenty to eat in the christian detention camps, ham hocks an pork jowls

Still not funny, you bigoted little douche.

Forum List

Back