Cuts to SS and Medicare

we have never had a tax cut under any administration that only cut taxes on billionaires, that is leftist propaganda and a blatant lie. If the tax code favors the rich with loopholes, look at who wrote the tax code----------------the party that has controlled congress for most of the last 100 years---democrats.
The democrats ALWAYS restore the taxes on the wealthy when in power. Wtf are you talking about ?

6.2% on their entire salary.

Because $160K is to low a cap, it should be at a minimum doubled to $320K and probably raised to $500K then indexed to inflation.

WW
Why? How is it a low cap? What formula did you use to determine that? It’s more than anyone else pays. In fact it’s the maximum. Why do you not believe that’s a fair share?

6.2% of 500k is almost $2600 a month. The max benefit at 67 is like $3600 a month.
Explain why that is reasonable to you given what everyone else pays for their benefit.

Why? How is it a low cap? What formula did you use to determine that? It’s more than anyone else pays. In fact it’s the maximum. Why do you not believe that’s a fair share?

6.2% of 500k is almost $2600 a month. The max benefit at 67 is like $3600 a month.
Explain why that is reasonable to you given what everyone else pays for their benefit.
If gold digging libs raise the cap they will have raise the payouts by the same amount

329926145_891812518610900_8352752812327661082_n.jpg
Tax the billionaires then. Make the corporations who pay nothing in income tax pay their employees’ entire payroll tax . Better yet, double or triple.
Leave individuals alone.

A guy making $500k is paying his 35% in federal incom tax. His state and local taxes. Way more property tax than you or I and is paying the maximum in payroll taxes.

Sounds like his fair share to me.

Tax the billionaires then. Make the corporations who pay nothing in income tax pay their employees’ entire payroll tax . Better yet, double or triple.
Leave individuals alone.

A guy making $500k is paying his 35% in federal incom tax. His state and local taxes. Way more property tax than you or I and is paying the maximum in payroll taxes.

Sounds like his fair share to me.
Why not cut expenses?

Reduce the federal civilian workforce by 25%

for many it is the difference between surviving and starving. yes, for most its not a big check, but it depends on how much you paid in, I paid the maximum every year for over 40 years, so my SS payment is a nice sum and really helps.
Indeed and that's great. Now how much of a burden or a blessing is either the max tax or the max benefit to any of the 1% or above? Relatively nothing is the response that Hutch can't bring himself to admit in public. Why do you suppose that is?

Indeed and that's great. Now how much of a burden or a blessing is either the max tax or the max benefit to any of the 1% or above? Relatively nothing is the response that Hutch can't bring himself to admit in public. Why do you suppose that is?
You don’t get to decide that.
No one is responsible for your retirement income but yourself.

Forum List

Back