Cuts to SS and Medicare

SS is self funded through individual contributions.
Not by the general fund. Therefore, the deficit has nothing to do with it.
Thats bull
SS is self funded through individual contributions.
Not by the general fund. Therefore, the deficit has nothing to do with it.
The ignorance of liberals is why the democrats can win elections

SS is LARGELY BUT NOT ENTIRELY funded through the payroll tax

It has come as a shock to libs when I tell them that up to 10% is paid for with BORROWED MONEY just like any other line item in the federal budget

If big spenders in washington pile up enough debt the government may not be able to sustain itself and the house of cards could come crashing down

Last edited:
Yup. But Medicaid is more of a grant by the Fed with the entire program co funded by both and managed by the states. The big losers on cutbacks seems to be the poorer states who depend more on federal aid. Poorer Red states will take a big hit. Let’s see how they react to any suggestion that their republican govs now have to work with less money. The last thing that red states want is the Fed refusing to print more money.

Just like red state governors are now proud to be at the ribbon cutting ceremonies for infrastructure protects voted against by their brothers in Washington, they aren’t to keen on all that austerity for their states. Biden did well saying to the gop, “ meet you at the ribbon cutting ceremonies.”
Prog states bankrupted themselves with their false economies that collapse quickly as with Covid. Prog central government filled up their coffers with trillions of dollars of passed fiat currency legislation. And the peasants suffered with inflation and a decrease of standard of living. Prog cities are the locusts with fly over the ants.

Prog states bankrupted themselves with their false economies that collapse quickly as with Covid. Prog central government filled up their coffers with trillions of dollars of passed fiat currency legislation. And the peasants suffered with inflation and a decrease of standard of living. Prog cities are the locusts with fly over the ants.
Really ?
The poorest states in the union are MOSTLY RED trailer park white trash infected Humpers.

The 10 Poorest States In The United States For 2023​

1. Mississippi
  2. Louisiana
  3. West Virginia
  4. New Mexico
  5. Alabama
  6. Arkansas
  7. Kentucky
  8. South Carolina
  9. Nevada
  10. Michigan

The poorest counties state by state are extra blue. You have been duped by rhetoric which does not tell the whole store.
There’s a message in there somewhere. Sounds like it’s FOS.
They are states. The predominance of control is by the state gov. That determines the welfare of the STATES. They are red states. They suck.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
How about dont teach racist black hate towards whites at all?

But you really stumbled over the part where I suggested cutting the civilian federal workforce by 25%

Thats called a reduction in force and its been done before
Oh, critical race theory. Tell us who teaches it in a public funded school and how much would it save……or, are you just full of shit ?
Do you know how much the federal work force has grown in the last 50 years not including military personnel ? Do you ?
Didn’t think so. You’re full of shit in that too. 0-2….

Oh, critical race theory. Tell us who teaches it in a public funded school and how much would it save……or, are you just full of shit ?
Do you know how much the federal work force has grown in the last 50 years not including military personnel ? Do you ?
Didn’t think so. You’re full of shit in that too. 0-2….
You are spending a lot of energy defending the bloated federal civilian work force

FoxM0ejXgAMEAc2

cut entitlements
Medicare will be bankrupt next year.

So why do democrats want Medicare to end next year?

If democrats want to save Medicare, why aren't they saving it?

Whining about Republicans when democrats are actually letting Medicare die is typical democrat duplicity.

Let Medicare die, try to blame Republicans.

Medicare will be bankrupt next year.

So why do democrats want Medicare to end next year?

If democrats want to save Medicare, why aren't they saving it?

Whining about Republicans when democrats are actually letting Medicare die is typical democrat duplicity.

Let Medicare die, try to blame Republicans.

kyzr - Thoughts?

WW

medicare-financing-and-trust-fund-solvency
Thoughts?
WW
Medicare is a much tougher nut to fix than SS which only needs a 20% bump in revenue to be 100% solvent.

I would have liked to have Dr.Oz in the Senate to write a Bill to fix Medicare. He is much more qualified than I.

My "brute force" solution to Medicare and the Budget Deficit is to implement a new 4% Federal Sales Tax.

That would generate about $1.02T in new revenue for a $25.5T US economy.

Do I trust the DC whores with all that new money? Hell No.

I'd want to have another Grace Commission look at the Federal government and make suggestions how to generate cost savings, and prevent "waste fraud and abuse."

You are spending a lot of energy defending the bloated federal civilian work force
So, you think it’s bloated ? Hilarious. Did you look up what their total employment was/is. Nope.

Medicare is a much tougher nut to fix than SS which only needs a 20% bump in revenue to be 100% solvent.

I would have liked to have Dr.Oz in the Senate to write a Bill to fix Medicare. He is much more qualified than I.

My "brute force" solution to Medicare and the Budget Deficit is to implement a new 4% Federal Sales Tax.

That would generate about $1.02T in new revenue for a $25.5T US economy.

Do I trust the DC whores with all that new money? Hell No.

I'd want to have another Grace Commission look at the Federal government and make suggestions how to generate cost savings, and prevent "waste fraud and abuse."
Fix Medicare is easy too. Medicare for all.

So, you think it’s bloated ? Hilarious. Did you look up what their total employment was/is. Nope.
I know that the richest county in America is just outside Washington DC

So I know something is wrong

More BS. More federal money per capita goes into red states then anywhere else. Huh ? Yup.

Guess it’s too hard to research how many actually work for the gov. Being a troll is easier.

Forum List

Back