Zone1 CVS is racist

Lol, imagine the never ending headlines if a store offered white specific father's day cards at all, let alone offering them without other race specific cards... I doubt this thread would have been censored to help out whites.

<copying and saving thread as it is now...
They have done that for years. Stop crying.

There were no other race specific fathers day cards, other than black. No pacific islander, no white, no Asian, no American Indian. Just black. CVS showed racial preference of one race over the other four. CVS is as racist as IM2

EVERYTHING ELSE there is white or neutral. But there WILL BE. Because the markets are huge in a lot of places. Is "humor" race specific? To a point. But it's universal. Universal suites the vast majority of people.

Just like 1/2 the actors in TV commercials lately are POC and specifically black -- the pendulum swings until it finds the equilibrium. Be patient. And buy your "ethnic flavored" cards at Etsy. They are a fabulous concept that keeps America artsy-crafty.

Heck -- even Jews send more Christmas cards than any other yearly event. Except we gotta buy the more secular versions.

flacaltenn

I see that this thread has been censored. Please tell me you aren't the nameless woke police on this one.

Attention USMB community, this thread has been modified and manipulated to fit a lefty narrative, so don't take anything too seriously here.

I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "censored" -- it's BEEN moderated. I've got sight of the thread notes. Stick to YOUR TOPIC that YOU created and contact me or other mods about moderation issues. Dont reply to moderation messages IN thread.

You apparently are oblivious to all the help whites have received.
This thread is about CVS promoting one race over all others. It had nothing to do with whites. There is no need to express your resentment for whites on this thread.

I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "censored" -- it's BEEN moderated. I've got sight of the thread notes. Stick to YOUR TOPIC that YOU created and contact me or other mods about moderation issues. Dont reply to moderation messages IN thread.
I have a screenshot of the delete. How do I send it to you?

I have a screenshot of the delete. How do I send it to you?

just told you to stick to your topic and DO THIS in PM. Dont NEED a frickin' screenshot, there's a LOG with every thread showing EVERY ACTION. And I did about 1/2 of them. All deletions for Zone 1 violations, a warning and thread ban. GOT ISSUES WITH US KEEPING YOUR THREAD LEGAL???

They have done that for years. Stop crying.
CVS promoted black fathers over all other races. It is racist to promote one race over all others. This racism is as textbook as your never ending posts of white resentment.

This thread is about CVS promoting one race over all others. It had nothing to do with whites. There is no need to express your resentment for whites on this thread.
Whites are a race and the majority of CVS stores have only white fathers day cards.

CVS promoted black fathers over all other races. It is racist to promote one race over all others. This racism is as textbook as your never ending posts of white resentment.
Again, there are 1000's of CVS stores with only white fathers day cards.

I wouldn't give anyone a card that was all black. Seems insulting.

Whites are a race and the majority of CVS stores have only white fathers day cards.
You can't bs your way through this. I posted a pic that I shot right there in CVS, where's your white specific card pic? Please stop excluding other races, we already know you resent whites. This thread is not about your black vs white war, it is about promoting blacks over ALL other races. Please stop with your white resentment racism.

Your endless resentment of whites over every other race is textbook racism. Quit with your hatred of whites and get back to the thread topic. CVS promoting black fathers over all other races.

You can't bs your way through this. I posted a pic that I shot right there in CVS, where's your white specific card pic? Please stop excluding other races, we already know you resent whites. This thread is not about your black vs white war, it is about promoting blacks over ALL other races. Please stop with your white resentment racism.
There are 1000's of CVS locations white ---. Damn near all of them have white fathers day cards only. I don't have to show you a picture to prove things to you. Quit whining about something thats not happening. Whites aren't being excluded from a damn thing in this nation. You're crying about a card in a corporation owned and controlled by whites. You aren't talking about the exclusion of non white people in important positions of employment. Instead you want to whine about a card.

F--- that.

Your endless resentment of whites over every other race is textbook racism. Quit with your hatred of whites and get back to the thread topic. CVS promoting black fathers over all other races.
I've been on topic. If I resented whites that would be racism. But since I resent whites who practice racism, are you telling me that all whites are racists?

EVERYTHING ELSE there is white or neutral. But there WILL BE. Because the markets are huge in a lot of places. Is "humor" race specific? To a point. But it's universal. Universal suites the vast majority of people.

Just like 1/2 the actors in TV commercials lately are POC and specifically black -- the pendulum swings until it finds the equilibrium. Be patient. And buy your "ethnic flavored" cards at Etsy. They are a fabulous concept that keeps America artsy-crafty.

Heck -- even Jews send more Christmas cards than any other yearly event. Except we gotta buy the more secular versions.
I would not be surprised to find cards that promote other races for fathers day, but in the case of CVS, they did not offer any race specific cards other than black. Can you imagine the headlines if there was a white specific card being offered? Worse yet, what do you think would happen if there was only a white specific card available and no other race specific cards were being offered? CVS would be destroyed.

I've been on topic. If I resented whites that would be racism. But since I resent whites who practice racism, are you telling me that all whites are racists?
CVS promoted black fathers over all other races. No happy pacific islander fathers day cards. No happy Asian fathers day cards. No happy white fathers day cards. No happy American Indian fathers day cards. Nope, just happy black fathers day.

20220619_121150.jpg

Yes, we all know you hate whites. Ten points to you if you can post something that proves you read and understood the opening post.

Go on now, spin that wheel of fortune to see which "hate whitey" agenda you are going to post instead of something about the racism that this thread is about.
Wrong. I pointed out that CVS has thousands of locations that have white fathers day cards to counter your false narrative of them being racist because stormfront posted a story about a store with black fathers day cards. I'm not you. You're an idiot. I understood your whining from the jump. CVS is white owned. STFU whining about some cards.

Stop making stuff up. Making stuff up like this is as shameful as your endless hatred of whites. Substantiate your claim.

How many CVS Pharmacy locations are there in the United States in 2022?​

There are 9,790 CVS Pharmacy locations in the United States as of June 20, 2022.

1656045898257.png

Stop crying.

Forum List

Back