🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cyber Monday breaks all one day sales records.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Trumps economy is rollin right along.

Cyber Monday totalled $9.2B in US online sales, smartphones accounted for a record $3B – TechCrunch

Now what are your plans for GIVING TUESDAY?
GivingTuesday | December 03, 2019
Personally I will be donating at Harvesters.
Harvesters—The Community Food Network
If your local in the Kansas City metro area I encourage you to check them out. Many local stores carry ticket stubs for them at the register for easy direct donations.
With the economy rolling this good there is no reason to not give of yourself to the needy/sick.

Again, China thanks you for your willing to spend on their cheap stuff...

MCGA: Make China Great Again...

I doubt anyone cares who made their new toy as long as its does what they want it to do.

And the economy is doing just great and I love it and Trump.

You may be right. I should probably return my Grandsons Christmas and my daughters 4k TV. I'm sure they will understand

Everyone hates China as they are buying their stuff...just weird

And as I taught you before if you research the stuff you are buying you can find stuff not made in China but you believe everything is made there so what is the point of educating you?

You may be right. I should probably return my Grandsons Christmas and my daughters 4k TV. I'm sure they will understand

And as I taught you before if you research the stuff you are buying you can find stuff not made in China but you believe everything is made there so what is the point of educating you?

Fuck you are stupid. Why do you think Gramps mentioned returning the TVs...not because they were made in the US you dumb fucking troll.

But then again, are you not the one that thinks it them being made in Vietnam or Cambodia is some how way fucking better than in China?

Wow, China must pay you well to sell that nonsense.

It is not my fault you buy cheaply made stuff and believe everyone is like you and does not pay attention to what they buy.

Maybe you should stop supporting Communist Regimes, but seeing you are a Sanders type Democrat tell me you prefer China over anything made in Mexico, Canada or Europe...

• Banned

If you must know the tv is a Samsung (South Korea), Minecraft (Swedish/Microsoft) and the Legos (Denmark) .

Not sure what the point of your trolling was other than a caniption fit over someone enjoying the days sales.

Pretty stupid, even for you.

If you must know the tv is a Samsung (South Korea), Minecraft (Swedish/Microsoft) and the Legos (Denmark) .

Not sure what the point of your trolling was other than a caniption fit over someone enjoying the days sales.

Pretty stupid, even for you.

Says the OP'er trolling the left.

It is like someone telling me Trump will get 40% of the Latino vote while crying about trolling.

Fact is Gator comment point to the fact the troll that is like you comment about stuff and yet how much of that stuff was made in America that was bought on Cyber Monday?

Not much is my bet, so Trump is not doing a damn thing to help the American worker but alas you do not care because you will cry about my trolling of your thread when it is a troll thread in the first place...

I do not sell anything.

It is not my fault you buy cheaply made stuff and believe everyone is like you and do not pay attention to what they buy.

I do not buy cheaply made stuff, I buy the best combination of price and quality. I do not give two fucks where it is made.

Maybe you should stop supporting Communist Regimes, but seeing you are a Sanders type Democrat tell me you prefer China over anything made in Mexico, Canada or Europe...

You are so cute when you make up shit about me. It is your unconditional surrender.

I do not sell anything.

It is not my fault you buy cheaply made stuff and believe everyone is like you and do not pay attention to what they buy.

I do not buy cheaply made stuff, I buy the best combination of price and quality. I do not give two fucks where it is made.

You are so cute when you make up shit about me. It is your unconditional surrender.

Victory is always yours because you are never wrong even when you are.

Keep on supporting China and one day you will be in one of those force labor camps...

Most of Cyber Monday profited China and some other countries but not America at all...

It is like someone telling me Trump will get 40% of the Latino vote

Omfg, so THAT is why you are here shit posting.
Get the fuck over it and stop acting like a teenage girl who just got stood up for the first time.

Christ

Wow, says the little man that applauds Trump for something he had nothing to do with.

Poor Op'er getting called on his trolling and now want me not to troll him, and he call me the girl...

Poor baby...

Tell me that TV you bought how many American workers benefited from it that make more than ten an hour?

Then ask yourself that Samsung TV where was it really made?

Not South Korea but most likely India or Mexico where labor is cheap.

So yeah, as you troll the left and tell me about how you did not buy Chinese the fact is you still paid too much for a product made from cheap labor...

Get the fuck over it and stop acting like a teenage girl who just got stood up for the first time.

Christ

Wow, says the little man that applauds Trump for something he had nothing to do with.

Poor Op'er getting called on his trolling and now want me not to troll him, and he call me the girl...

Poor baby...

Tell me that TV you bought how many American workers benefited from it that make more than ten an hour?

So yeah, as you troll the left and tell me about how you did not buy Chinese the fact is you still paid too much for a product made from cheap labor...

FYI:

The TV you bought was not made in Korea but the electronic parts were made in China and the TV itself was assembled actually in the U.S. ...

So someone in South Carolina assembled the TV but your tv parts are Chinese, so again China thanks you for your contribution to their economy that is built on slave labor...

Christ

Poor baby...

FYI:

The TV you bought was not made in Korea but the electronic parts were made in China and the TV itself was assembled actually in the U.S. ...

So someone in South Carolina assembled the TV but your tv parts are Chinese, so again China thanks you for your contribution to their economy that is built on slave labor...

Not much for capitalism or the free market are you?

At least try to master basic English and sentence structure if you're going to bore us with your shit posting.

That mess looks like it was written by a 4th grader.

Awww, poor grampy now he want two bee tha gramma police...

If you are going to troll at least be good at it and Trump has nothing to do with how well the economy is doing and when it does crash you will look like a fool, wait you are a fool because you believe Trump will get 40% of the latino vote and believe your TV was made in South Korea...

Christ

Poor baby...

FYI:

Dance puppet

Christ

Poor baby...

FYI:

Not much for capitalism or the free market are you?

I did not know China practice Capitalism when they use slave labor and have a communist regime running their country.

Sure, they fool you into believing they are better now but again you are a fool for China...

Forum List

Back