🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cyber Monday breaks all one day sales records.

Trumps economy is rollin right along.
tenor.gif

~S~
Proud of it too. Least I'm not like the left doing that as they pray for economic collapse

:puhleeze::puke:

Cyber Monday totalled $9.2B in US online sales, smartphones accounted for a record $3B – TechCrunch

Now what are your plans for GIVING TUESDAY?
GivingTuesday | December 03, 2019
Personally I will be donating at Harvesters.
Harvesters—The Community Food Network
If your local in the Kansas City metro area I encourage you to check them out. Many local stores carry ticket stubs for them at the register for easy direct donations.
With the economy rolling this good there is no reason to not give of yourself to the needy/sick.
And here is why:

https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/

Would you like to modify your post, in light of this?

Yep, good thing we have a country where we get to decide what to spend our money on.
Whose money?

Again, China thanks you for your willing to spend on their cheap stuff...

MCGA: Make China Great Again...
You may be right. I should probably return my Grandsons Christmas and my daughters 4k TV. I'm sure they will understand

Everyone hates China as they are buying their stuff...just weird
I don't like the Communist Chinese Government either, but I love Kung Pao Shimp with Chicken from a restaurant named Asia Gardens. They've been here a while, just reinvested and moved to larger newly remodeled space. Don't think they're Communists. Think they're just Republicans. They gotta in-house hot mustard that'll clean out your nose (and eyeballs) fora week if you ain't careful, an now they deliver right here in West Tennessee and you can order over the internet without a tariff. Isn't this Trump economy amazin?

Cyber Monday totalled $9.2B in US online sales, smartphones accounted for a record $3B – TechCrunch

Now what are your plans for GIVING TUESDAY?
GivingTuesday | December 03, 2019
Personally I will be donating at Harvesters.
Harvesters—The Community Food Network
If your local in the Kansas City metro area I encourage you to check them out. Many local stores carry ticket stubs for them at the register for easy direct donations.
With the economy rolling this good there is no reason to not give of yourself to the needy/sick.
And here is why:

https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/

Would you like to modify your post, in light of this?

Yep, good thing we have a country where we get to decide what to spend our money on.
Whose money?

Our own money, like I get to spend my money, you get to spend your money.

That's your rendition, don't force it on everyone. Christmas comes from Christ.....without that there's no such holiday.

You might want to go over to Japan and let them know. They celebrate Christmas like nobody else I have seen.

Forum List

Back