🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cyber Monday breaks all one day sales records.

It is like someone telling me Trump will get 40% of the Latino vote

Omfg, so THAT is why you are here shit posting.
Get the fuck over it and stop acting like a teenage girl who just got stood up for the first time.

Christ

Wow, says the little man that applauds Trump for something he had nothing to do with.

Poor Op'er getting called on his trolling and now want me not to troll him, and he call me the girl...

Poor baby...

Tell me that TV you bought how many American workers benefited from it that make more than ten an hour?

Then ask yourself that Samsung TV where was it really made?

Not South Korea but most likely India or Mexico where labor is cheap.

So yeah, as you troll the left and tell me about how you did not buy Chinese the fact is you still paid too much for a product made from cheap labor...

FYI:

The TV you bought was not made in Korea but the electronic parts were made in China and the TV itself was assembled actually in the U.S. ...

So someone in South Carolina assembled the TV but your tv parts are Chinese, so again China thanks you for your contribution to their economy that is built on slave labor...

Dance puppet

That is all you have gramma?

Fact is you do not know where your stuff is made or assembled and just buy whatever Wal-Mart tell you to buy.

Getting economic news from you is like getting how to be honest in life tips from a ex-felon...

america is founded on judeo Christian values. Splurging on Christmas gifts totally obscures the real reason for Christmas. The birth of Christ. Black Friday sales are a crock of crap. People have fallen for materialism over the birth of Jesus. The almighty $ is Paramount. Disgusting and sinful.

Fact is you do not know where your stuff is made or assembled and just buy whatever Wal-Mart tell you to buy.

Fact is I don't give a fuck where my Christmas stuff is made. And I don't shop at Walmart.
Best Buy, Micro Center, Kohls and a local toy store.

You are one unhinged motherfucker

I did not know China practice Capitalism when they use slave labor and have a communist regime running their country.

Sure, they fool you into believing they are better now but again you are a fool for China...

They don't. But I do when I buy from them! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

america is founded on judeo Christian values. Splurging on Christmas gifts totally obscures the real reason for Christmas. The birth of Christ. Black Friday sales are a crock of crap. People have fallen for materialism over the birth of Jesus. The almighty $ is Paramount. Disgusting and sinful.
Jesus was a fraud bro. Likely a real man followed by REALLY STUPID PEOPLE.
And yes, Christmas is absolutely about giving and spoiling loved ones.

Don't like it? TOUGH SHIT

Funny how the Op'er is crediting Trump for a strong economy when it take the House and Senate to pass Bill's to fund the Federal Government, and it takes all Fifty States to fuel our Economy, but no the Op'er is like those that voted for Obama and believe one man is what causes a good economy.

As for the Economy it will crash soon and people like the Op'er will be on hard times and when he should have been saving his money and investing into something other than a TV made with Chinese parts and assembled here...

OP'er along with his other buddy are the types that most likely believe their Ford products are 100% American made and believe Toyota is still made in Japan.

You can never believe how dumb some people can be and then to whine about me trolling his thread that is a troll thread in the first place?

Wow, just wow...

So as Grandpa tell me about my poor grammar just remember China thank you for your contribution to their economy and hope you keep up the great job at being obtuse as usual...

Trump sure is proud of you for that!

cyber monday -

online credit card sales @ high percentage rates ....

when youre still paying for this christmas next christmas be sure and thank prez shitforhair.

SUCKERS

Alrighty, a lump of coal for you....happy?

That's your rendition, don't force it on everyone. Christmas comes from Christ.....without that there's no such holiday.

Again, China thanks you for your willing to spend on their cheap stuff...

MCGA: Make China Great Again...
You may be right. I should probably return my Grandsons Christmas and my daughters 4k TV. I'm sure they will understand

Everyone hates China as they are buying their stuff...just weird

Anyone who doesn't understand hating someone and still enjoying what they have to give has never been married...

5b2c0f281ae6623d008b46b3-750-563.jpg

Trumps economy is rollin right along.

Cyber Monday totalled $9.2B in US online sales, smartphones accounted for a record $3B – TechCrunch

Now what are your plans for GIVING TUESDAY?
GivingTuesday | December 03, 2019
Personally I will be donating at Harvesters.
Harvesters—The Community Food Network
If your local in the Kansas City metro area I encourage you to check them out. Many local stores carry ticket stubs for them at the register for easy direct donations.
With the economy rolling this good there is no reason to not give of yourself to the needy/sick.
And here is why:

https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/

Would you like to modify your post, in light of this?

Trumps economy is rollin right along.

Cyber Monday totalled $9.2B in US online sales, smartphones accounted for a record $3B – TechCrunch

Now what are your plans for GIVING TUESDAY?
GivingTuesday | December 03, 2019
Personally I will be donating at Harvesters.
Harvesters—The Community Food Network
If your local in the Kansas City metro area I encourage you to check them out. Many local stores carry ticket stubs for them at the register for easy direct donations.
With the economy rolling this good there is no reason to not give of yourself to the needy/sick.
And here is why:

https://www.debt.org/faqs/americans-in-debt/

Would you like to modify your post, in light of this?

Yep, good thing we have a country where we get to decide what to spend our money on.

Forum List

Back