🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cyber Ninjas: "The reality is they just made up the numbers."

Are you familiar with the line from Hamlet, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."?

You got away with it. The logical thing to do is enjoy your victory and not draw too much attention on it.

You believe the lies of a madman whose ego is unable to process that he lost a free and fair election.

Are you familiar with the line from Hamlet, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."?
That would mean you think i committed widespread election fraud.

How very bizarre of you. Of course, the stumble with the inappropriate quote was probably just an error from being rattled and knowing you don't have a leg to stand on. I get it.

Take your evidence to the DHS, or go sit in the corner with the alien abductees and the astrologists. That's how it works.
As I stated, 45-50 million fascist scumbags just like yourself, enthusiastically embraced the theft, you enjoyed it, this is precisely why we are perched right upon the edge of the abyss of civil war, right along the edge. You, like every other fascist weakling, had best pray to whatever it is you hold above selves that does not occur, if it does, we will annihilate you, you only exist because we have tolerated you and your ilk, that ship has now departed port sweetie-pie, keep pretending you are of value, or possess something akin to an intellect, keep pushing us sweetie-pie, you are literally dancing upon your own graves!

What's really funny about the Trump cult's cognitive dissonance is that on one hand, they'll believe that Biden is a dithering old fool who drools when he eats and can barely put his clothes on. Yet on the other hand, they'll believe he's a mastermind of the biggest and most complex electoral conspiracy fraud on the planet that not only fooled the country, they fooled all the election officials, the secretaries of state, the federal and state judges, and even the Supreme Court of the United States.

But don't call it a cult!

As I stated, 45-50 million fascist scumbags just like yourself, enthusiastically embraced the theft, you enjoyed it, this is precisely why we are perched right upon the edge of the abyss of civil war, right along the edge. You, like every other fascist weakling, had best pray to whatever it is you hold above selves that does not occur, if it does, we will annihilate you, you only exist because we have tolerated you and your ilk, that ship has now departed port sweetie-pie, keep pretending you are of value, or possess something akin to an intellect, keep pushing us sweetie-pie, you are literally dancing upon your own graves!

You're not going to do anything, drama queen.

:itsok:

Well, I see a ,lot of embarrassing, insufferable crybabying, but not a shred of evidence.

Do you think you are going to crybaby your way to election fraud being real? Get crackin' on the evidence. Or go sit in the corner with the spoonbenders and the Long Island Medium and STFU already. This isn't complicated. It's not a new rule.

Death-Ninja You are mistaken because they used the Dominion machines as both vote counting machines as well as VOTE TALLY SERVERS. If there is an active internet connection to the the VOTE TALLY SERVER which was proven in the investigation, then the whole election is by definition invalid. That is the point about the Dominion machines that people don't get.

Did the uncharismatic Biden win millions more votes than the most charismatic candidate in recent history, Obama? Unlikely.
You're gobsmacked that voters paid attention to issues and character?

Yep, you're a Republican.

Why was vote counting suspended when Trump was ahead in most swing states? That in itself is unprecedented.
And with that Big Lie, you've zeroed out your credibility, thanks for playing.

Last edited:
Death-Ninja You are mistaken because they used the Dominion machines as both vote counting machines as well as VOTE TALLY SERVERS. If there is an active internet connection to the the VOTE TALLY SERVER which was proven in the investigation, then the whole election is by definition invalid. That is the point about the Dominion machines that people don't get.
Because that is a joke. We dont "get" it, we laugh at it. And we laugh at the idea that you think this supports your unevidenced and utterly wacko claims of fraud.

"It's the Senate's own data," Moore told The Arizona Republic. "This blows apart everything that's happened in the past nine months. Anybody with a hand calculator and five minutes could figure it out."

This is based on examination of 40 ballot boxes for which the Arizona Senate broke down by number, batches and various types of tallies.

Key findings:

View attachment 546241
View attachment 546242

View attachment 546237

And here I was saddened that the silliness had ended.
Complete bullshit. You guys are really desperate. Good,

"It's the Senate's own data," Moore told The Arizona Republic. "This blows apart everything that's happened in the past nine months. Anybody with a hand calculator and five minutes could figure it out."

This is based on examination of 40 ballot boxes for which the Arizona Senate broke down by number, batches and various types of tallies.

Key findings:

View attachment 546241
View attachment 546242

View attachment 546237

And here I was saddened that the silliness had ended.

The whole system is corrupt and rubbish, and people are like "oww, look, a little corruption here"

What a joke

You're gobsmacked that voters paid attention to issues and character?

Yep, you're a Republican.

And with that Big Lie, you've zeroed out your credibilty. thanks for playin.g
The people that say there was no fraud have no credibility. See how that works?

In my line of work, I often interview persons suspected of crimes to decide if a prosecution is likely to occur. Often, if the person was arrested very soon after the crime, there may be precious little evidence to decide. There will have been no fingerprint analysis, very few crime scene photographs.

A smart criminal will say little. They will answer the questions put to them with short, non-specific answers, or not answer at all, which is their right.

However, I often encounter a criminal who will just keep talking and talking to convince me of his innocence. The more incredulous the look on my face, the more he will keep talking, insisting, even yelling his innocence.

They often say things like "you can't prove that was me", or "you have no evidence" without knowing precisely what evidence police have (it's not required to disclose evidence until a decision has been made to prosecute).

It isn't enough for them to possibly escape prosecution, it is more important that they convince you they are innocent.

The election was grotesquely unfair and stacked in favor of the psychopath whom I seriously doubt received more than 45-50 million actual votes from legal American citizens!
Yet in all of the many, many, recounts, the number of votes for Biden were not only verified, but in most cases actually found MORE votes for Biden than originally reported.

The people that say there was no fraud have no credibility. See how that works?
And the people who say there was fraud, have been unable to prove or demonstrate more than a fistful of ballot errors. And often the errors went in Bidens favor.

In my line of work, I often interview persons suspected of crimes to decide if a prosecution is likely to occur. Often, if the person was arrested very soon after the crime, there may be precious little evidence to decide. There will have been no fingerprint analysis, very few crime scene photographs.

A smart criminal will say little. They will answer the questions put to them with short, non-specific answers, or not answer at all, which is their right.

However, I often encounter a criminal who will just keep talking and talking to convince me of his innocence. The more incredulous the look on my face, the more he will keep talking, insisting, even yelling his innocence.

They often say things like "you can't prove that was me", or "you have no evidence" without knowing precisely what evidence police have (it's not required to disclose evidence until a decision has been made to prosecute).

It isn't enough for them to possibly escape prosecution, it is more important that they convince you they are innocent.
Ooh ooh ooh, a story

Now tell us what happens next. You know, the part about proving stuff with evidence. In court.

And also who you interviewed regarding widespread election fraud, and what they said. So we can understand how this is relevant.

Ooh ooh ooh, a story

Now tell us what happens next. You know, the part about proving stuff with evidence. In court.

And also who you interviewed regarding widespread election fraud, and what they said. So we can understand how this is relevant.
The fraud is going to be relevant for a very long time. I am sure the media knows it. They have not figured out how to cover it yet. They can't get away omitting almost all of the story again. GA. is an illegal joke.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back