Czech Republic calls Moscow empire " TRASH OF HUMANITY " question TO MAGA AND OUR commies , Moscow empire " TRASH OF HUMANITY "?

do you agree that Moscow empire " TRASH OF HUMANITY "?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Yes! I am MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I am MAGA or commie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
ABSOLUTELY TRUE! , our guy @JanLipavsky is a REAL diplomat :thup:
still, question TO MAGA AND OUR commies ,do you agree that Moscow empire " TRASH OF HUMANITY "?

ps I do agree! of ´cos...

Czechia Republic calls Moscow empire " TRASH OF HUMANITY "

2-o2omr.png.webp

Literal trash belongs to India.
Trash in the general sense are those countries that use child labor, have despot rulers, eat dogs, hunt animals to eat part of their bodies only for extending the length of their penises, treat women like they are bugs, allow child marriages to very old men, etc.

Define TRASH in your opinion. In wars, death is a given no matter the hows or whys or wheres.

Literal trash belongs to India.
Trash in the general sense are those countries that use child labor, have despot rulers, eat dogs, hunt animals to eat part of their bodies only for extending the length of their penises, treat women like they are bugs, allow child marriages to very old men, etc.

Define TRASH in your opinion. In wars, death is a given no matter the hows or whys or wheres.

Define TRASH in your opinion. I can do it easy , (Trash in the general sense ) in one picture>

GR-g6XRa0AEqvI5

Norway is primarily responsible for the tragedy as it provided Ukraine with medium-range NASAMS (National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems), co-developed by US firm Raytheon and Norwegian firm Kongsberg. Zelensky knows from military intelligence that it was one of Ukrainian missiles misfired from the NASAMS that accidentally hit the children's hospital.

WASHINGTON — Earlier this month, Norway’s government announced plans for a dramatic increase in defense spending over the next 12 years, with a long list of weapon acquisitions it plans to make.

Among the key priorities outlined was an increase in air defense capabilities at all levels. But even as Oslo looks into its options for a new long-range, high-end missile defense system, the “most important [thing] is to buy more of what we already have,” Gen. Eirik Kristoffersen, Norway’s chief of defense, told Breaking Defense during a recent visit to Washington.

“So, from handheld, counter-UAV air defense systems, up to, I would say, medium-range NASAMS” are the first priority, Kristoffersen said. “We have already invested, and we need to invest more in that. We know it’s working, it’s tested and it’s proven its effectiveness in Ukraine.”

Forum List

Back