Czech Republic considers a second amendment-esque constitutional amendment

Johann

Silver Member
Nov 6, 2015
Czech government tells citizens to arm themselves and shoot Muslim terrorists in case of 'Super Holocaust'

Czech government tells its citizens how to fight terrorists: Shoot them yourselves

Czech Government Fears Muslim "Super-Holocaust", Urges Citizens To Shoot Them Yourselves | Zero Hedge

The Czech Republic is initiating a programme to arm more Czech citizens, and passing a constitutional amendment to protect shooting terrorists.
Beyond the policy implications, the rhetoric of the government has come under scrutiny.

Czech President Milos Zeman has pushed for his citizens to be readily armed in preparation for a “super-Holocaust” perpetrated by Islamists.
The "White genocide" type rhetoric is concerning to some.

Czech gun sales skyrocketted after the announcement, and white nationalist forums and such are in euphoria, some claiming the existential threat has passed now that the Czech republic can serve as an "Israel" for white peoples survival.

"Czech president Milos Zeman had previously proposed that economic migrants should be deported from Europe to “uninhabited Greek islands” or to “empty places” in North Africa."

I think this is great!

The Czech's have always had a substantial gun manufacturing industry.

They make great guns which are sold the world over, including in the USA.

My CZ 97B 45ACP is from Czech Republic. Says so on the slide.

I would love to see this 2A movement in Czech republic take hold and transform the whimpering slaves of Europe into real men.

This will increase CZ's revenues as well. They will need to ramp up production. They already sell every gun they make now.

It is hard to find available CZ pistols. They sell out fast.

Besides being able to defend themselves from Islamic terrorists, then the Czechs will also be able to defend themselves from the Russians as well.

Forum List

Back