Da** We Could've Had An Honoralbe Businessman For President

Starting at the 5 minute mark, especially. This guy is very well spoken and clear and concise about the problems and solutions; and he is/was honorable. Instead, we allowed Obama to rig the election and f up the system further; and now, we have a felon looking to take advantage of those same rigged mechanisms and lead the world into WWIII.

Obama rigged the election? :booze:

You run out of tinfoil & Fruit Loops?

Starting at the 5 minute mark, especially. This guy is very well spoken and clear and concise about the problems and solutions; and he is/was honorable. Instead, we allowed Obama to rig the election and f up the system further; and now, we have a felon looking to take advantage of those same rigged mechanisms and lead the world into WWIII.

GFY

GFY

Being the sexy beast I am I would if I could

Instead, we allowed Obama to rig the election

How, specifically, did Obama "rig" the election?

Nope hes a RINO real Republicans want Trump.

Trump is niether Repiblican or conservative, his primary category is out-for-myself-Clown.

That is pretty funny. Do you consider Hillary an out-for-myself-clown as well?

She is. She has a clue about politics, world politics, and experience with them though. Trump has none. I will be voting for neither but if I was in a swing state my vote would be against Trump.

That's idiotic. Her experience is in fucking things up. Trump has a history of success.
Trump has a history of success.

He sure has.......if you have no idea of his actual record....

Donald Trump's business failures: a comprehensive guide

His biggest success?

Convincing slack jawed rubes that he has a history of success....

How was Obama's election rigged?
Good luck with that....

Nope hes a RINO real Republicans want Trump.

Trump is niether Repiblican or conservative, his primary category is out-for-myself-Clown.

She is. She has a clue about politics, world politics, and experience with them though. Trump has none. I will be voting for neither but if I was in a swing state my vote would be against Trump.

That's idiotic. Her experience is in fucking things up. Trump has a history of success.

His biggest success?

Just about every successful businessman fails at one time or another. Fuck your propaganda, tbh. I don't have time for your lies.

His biggest success?

Just about every successful businessman fails at one time or another. Fuck your propaganda, tbh. I don't have time for your lies.

Ahh, so some fails are to be expected, is that what you are saying?

His biggest success?

I'm saying you probably aren't a businessman if you have to ask.

I'd agree with the OP except for the part of Obama rigging the election. I voted for Romney but always thought the chances of upsetting a sitting president would be an uphill battle.

gary_varvel_gary_varvel_for_aug_22_2016_5_.jpg

His biggest success?

I'm saying you probably aren't a businessman if you have to ask.

And I'm saying you have double standards. You guys still can't live down when one, out hundreds of diplomatic consulate gets attacked while Hilary heads the state department. But at the same time keep touting Trump as supposedly this super shrewd businessman...who by the way though it was great idea to start a mortgage company at the top of the real estate bubble.

Trump is very good at one thing - self promotion to rubes easily impressed by glitzy bs and easy-come-easy-go promises.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back