DACA causes Trump supporters to burn their hats..........

Not only are the Trumpkins burning their MAGA hats, but now, even Ann Coulter herself is calling for the impeachment of Trump because of DACA.

Ann Coulter: 'At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?'

President Trump's deal/no deal over protecting DREAMers has bewildered both supporters and critics alike.

So, is it really any surprise that far-right commentator Ann Coulter is now wondering if the president is fit for office?

Coulter, who penned a column this week proclaiming "no amnesty is good amnesty," made her dissatisfaction known on Thursday morning. First, she tweeted a Washington Post story about Trump supporters' anger over the president's willingness to protect DREAMers, undocumented people who were brought into the country illegally as children.

She then retweeted the president, who appeared to be giving a defense of DREAMers.

"At this point, who DOESN'T want Trump impeached?" Coulter said.

Not only are the Trumpkins burning their MAGA hats, but now, even Ann Coulter herself is calling for the impeachment of Trump because of DACA.

President Trump's deal/no deal over protecting DREAMers has bewildered both supporters and critics alike.

So, is it really any surprise that far-right commentator Ann Coulter is now wondering if the president is fit for office?

Coulter, who penned a column this week proclaiming "no amnesty is good amnesty," made her dissatisfaction known on Thursday morning. First, she tweeted a Washington Post story about Trump supporters' anger over the president's willingness to protect DREAMers, undocumented people who were brought into the country illegally as children.

She then retweeted the president, who appeared to be giving a defense of DREAMers.

Mostly nobody cares what Ann Coulter says, actually. She's entertainment.

Good idea for a startup to make new hats for Trump 2020 campaign. But let's make this overblown just to hate on Trump! :bye1:

He's already got that $40 number he had the gall to wear to show off to people who had just lost everything they own.

The trumpkins finding out about DACA comes right on top of his new BFFs, Chuck and Nancy.

And then there's the imaginary wall.

Poor trumpery.

:bang3:
Pahaha Trump has you on a 180. Jokes on you, sport. The wall just got ten feet higher!

Hey Mods................can I get a merge with the other thread on MAGA hats being burned?

What's even worse is him making up to Chuck and Nancy!

:thewave:

Shoot...............this DACA thing even has caused Ann Coulter to start calling for Trump's impeachment.

I think Coulter actually has quite a bit in common with trump. They're both whores. She goes back and forth, uh-DOORs trump, then hates him and back again.

It seems to depend on the title of her latest book. They all say exactly the same thing but with different titles.

What I find amusing is that this is /exactly/ what President Trump said he was going to do with DACA and the Dreamers while campaigning.

Either these supporters are fake, or they're stupid... ~shrug~

Good idea for a startup to make new hats for Trump 2020 campaign. But let's make this overblown just to hate on Trump! :bye1:

He's already got that $40 number he had the gall to wear to show off to people who had just lost everything they own.

The trumpkins finding out about DACA comes right on top of his new BFFs, Chuck and Nancy.

And then there's the imaginary wall.

Poor trumpery.

:bang3:
Pahaha Trump has you on a 180. Jokes on you, sport. The wall just got ten feet higher!

Of course it did. That's one of the best things about an imaginary wall. It can be as tall as you want.

How could anyone hate on a guy who mocks the handicapped and spit on our POWs?
Trump did not do either.
Everyone has seen the videos except for you. Do you know how to use Google? Bush knew how to use "the Google". Are you as smart as he?

I saw the videos ad infinitum during the campaign. He did not do either.

He was elected with 80% of the military voting for him.

Trump did not do either.
Everyone has seen the videos except for you. Do you know how to use Google? Bush knew how to use "the Google". Are you as smart as he?

After 4 decades of bitching about Jane Fonda the military voted for someone who spit on our POWs....all of them. I`ll be damned if I ever give another nickel to a fundraiser for veterans. They voted for someone 10X worse than Hanoi Jane. Don`t tell me that Trump waves his arms around like this all the time. You`re embarrassing yourselves.

Trump did not do either.

After 4 decades of bitching about Jane Fonda the military voted for someone who spit on our POWs....all of them. I`ll be damned if I ever give another nickel to a fundraiser for veterans. They voted for someone 10X worse than Hanoi Jane. Don`t tell me that Trump waves his arms around like this all the time. You`re embarrassing yourselves.

:lmao:

Ri-iiiiight.

How many nickels did you give before?

You shouldn't have to Mexico is paying for your wall! And they are liking it! OOOOOPS!

Mexico will pay for the wall eventually by one means or another.

Since they profit far more from our economic relationship than we do, there wont be much they can really do about it either.

Forum List

Back