DACA illegals sue trump for welfare

Some call for "reparations" (Which I do not support). The argument is that we are not responsible for the actions of our parents (grandparents).

Seems though many of those same people do want to make kids responsible for the actions of their parents here.

Let’s create a fictional parallel to remove the FEELZ and for ease of understanding.
Criminal father robs a bank
Authorities find the father gave the stolen loot to his children
Are we a nation that wouldn’t want to take the stolen loot away from the children because we would view it as “punishing” said children?
Wasn’t this precedent set long ago in this nation?

(Cue the Loons to cry false comparison)

Their parents are working their assess off for businesses and corporations making very low wages so that "shareholders" can continue to get increasing returns. In return we can at least make sure their kids can eat.

Link?
Of the 20-40 million here; how many are working their asses off for “businesses and corporations”?
I’m certain you have those numbers?
Here in the wetback capital of America; the majority of the cockroaches work off the books for cash for their barely legal cousins running illegal businesses like Juan’s Tree Trimming, Gustavo’s Auto Body...etc etc

The vast majority are. Right now those here illegally qualify for very, very few social programs. The kids qualify for some food stamps. No one can survive here just on that.
So why should illegals come here and live off the taxpayer teat? Doyathink?

Have you not read what I've said? That's how business wants it.

It blows my mind how people support importing dead weight..
Like we dont have enough already

You support that or you would be demanding actions actually be taken that would change that. Under Trump there does not appear to have been any charges brought by the administration on those doing to the hiring of those here illegally.
I completely support going after employers.
Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

DACA Illegals Sue to Ensure They Can Use Welfare, Still Get Green Cards
Lol who woulda think it? Illegals wanting free stuff..
"Bbbbbuuuuttttt illegals want to work, they dont want welfare"
"Bbbbbuuuuttttt DACA kids work good jobs. They dont need welfare"
What's even worse is, they say it will effect people of color more. In essence, they are saying people of color are more likely to be poor. How racist.
P.S. it links to the actual filed paperwork.
P.S.S. DACA is unconstitutional. It needs to be thrown in the trash.

Easy answer.......eliminate green cards and H1b. Only problem, tRumpCo will lose more than half of his workers.

Be American like me, hire only Americans

Some call for "reparations" (Which I do not support). The argument is that we are not responsible for the actions of our parents (grandparents).

Seems though many of those same people do want to make kids responsible for the actions of their parents here.

Let’s create a fictional parallel to remove the FEELZ and for ease of understanding.
Are we a nation that wouldn’t want to take the stolen loot away from the children because we would view it as “punishing” said children?

Has nothing to do with "feels". People are either responsible for the actions of their forefather or they are not. We will attempt to recoup what is taken from others which is why we should see that those not paying taxes now, pay taxes also.

You support that or you would be demanding actions actually be taken that would change that. Under Trump there does not appear to have been any charges brought by the administration on those doing to the hiring of those here illegally.
Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

You can support whatever you want.....or more to the fact, you can claim to support whatever you want. Trump is not going to go after the employers and his base will still vote for him again. Words without actions are worthless.

Their parents are working their assess off for businesses and corporations making very low wages so that "shareholders" can continue to get increasing returns. In return we can at least make sure their kids can eat.

Businesses such as tRumpCo?

Link?
Of the 20-40 million here; how many are working their asses off for “businesses and corporations”?
Here in the wetback capital of America; the majority of the cockroaches work off the books for cash for their barely legal cousins running illegal businesses like Juan’s Tree Trimming, Gustavo’s Auto Body...etc etc

The vast majority are. Right now those here illegally qualify for very, very few social programs. The kids qualify for some food stamps. No one can survive here just on that.

WillowTree this is one of those folks who frames their position in a debate off the basis and positions of others...but, but, but....”that’s what businesses want”
He/she doesn’t have the balls to say “I love wetbacks, I want them to keep fucking Americans over” so he/she thinks they are being sly by speaking on behalf of “businesses”. Notice that he/she has refused to clearly state his/her position on the matter.
At least he/she has the sense to know he/she should be ashamed of his/her position....I guess.

Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

You can support whatever you want.....or more to the fact, you can claim to support whatever you want. Trump is not going to go after the employers and his base will still vote for him again. Words without actions are worthless.
Trump does more against illegals than anyone else but he doesnt do near enough. Like going after employers.

None of them should have been brought here to begin with. I wonder how many billions these idiots have cost we the taxpayer.

They should all be booted back to South America. Obama is and always has been a fucking idiot who cares nothing for the American people.

Link?

WillowTree this is one of those folks who frames their position in a debate off the basis and positions of others...but, but, but....”that’s what businesses want”
He/she doesn’t have the balls to say “I love wetbacks, I want them to keep fucking Americans over” so he/she thinks they are being sly by speaking on behalf of “businesses”. Notice that he/she has refused to clearly state his/her position on the matter.
At least he/she has the sense to know he/she should be ashamed of his/her position....I guess.

Avoidance and name calling. Common when one can not address what is said.

Link?

There's a few thousand at tRumpCo. One made his bed.

Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

Trump does more against illegals than anyone else but he doesnt do near enough. Like going after employers.

Trump claims to do more. In reality he does not. How did those raids that were going to deport a million people go?

Has nothing to do with "feels". People are either responsible for the actions of their forefather or they are not. We will attempt to recoup what is taken from others which is why we should see that those not paying taxes now, pay taxes also.

No casting spin or gray area....this is simple shit.
Do you take the stolen loot from the children or do you let them keep other people’s money because you don’t want to “punish” them?

Golfing Gator where did you go?

Cut off ALL incentive.
Assume again.

Trump claims to do more. In reality he does not. How did those raids that were going to deport a million people go?
Asylum for one.
Taking away welfare for illegals for two.
Nobody else would have done that.
The more incentive we do away with, the less that will come.

Link?

There's a few thousand at tRumpCo. One made his bed.

“A few thousand”?
I’m certain you have a link to that data...right?

No casting spin or gray area....this is simple shit.
Do you take the stolen loot from the children or do you let them keep other people’s money because you don’t want to “punish” them?

Golfing Gator where did you go?

I answered that. You avoid everything. I want them paying taxes to support the programs that helped them.

Forum List

Back