Dad jailed for criticizing need on social media

Bad deal because Michigan has a retention for ten years if a judge wins in an election. "Judge Rachel Rancilio was elected to the Circuit Court bench on November 8th, 2016". That means they are stuck with her until 2026 unless they can get her off the bench for abusing her position.

Ok it’s infowars, but if what I read is true, the fact that now we can’t question authority under the first amendment is scary.

Ok it’s infowars, but if what I read is true, the fact that now we can’t question authority under the first amendment is scary.
Some of those judges do actually think they are beyond reproach and will definitely go after anyone who questions their authority. That is why in most states they can be tossed off the bench in elections. Shame in this case is its ten years before they can get rid of this one. Generally victims of bad judges are so wrapped up in trying to overcome what bad judges do to them the public remains unaware of what is going down. Idaho had a magistrate that believed if someone wasn't a Catholic they were evil, etc. The guy did not have any constitutional values and did not respect the Bill of Rights at all. It took some doing but the people eventually were made aware of how bad it was in his courtroom and they voted him off the bench.

He blamed Child Protective Services and the broken court system for his son’s death, and he also blamed Judge Rancilio for awarding custody to the mother who had a long history of dealing with CPS.

Dad Jailed For Criticizing Judge on Social Media

It keeps happening and you pukes need to pay attention to " medical kid knapping

I noticed the article skipped over what was referred to as "bond conditions", which was the reason he was arrested. That's the way it works. You can be released on bond if you meet certain conditions. If not, they lock you up. If those conditions were unreasonable, I'm sure the article would have been more specific about what they were.

Don’t you suspect his bond condition is that while on bond he cannot threaten anyone. We may not be getting the whole story.

Why don't you two lazy CS's do a search and see all of the articles on this twit judge. Even Daily Kos has an article on her.

Sign the Petition

Judge On a Rampage

he began posting his criticisms of the system, and Judge Rancilo, who he felt was responsible for his child’s death, and promising, “I’m gonna dig up all the skeletons in this court’s closet.”

The judge claimed to feel threatened, and referred the matter to police, who found no threat, but he was charged with “malicious use of telecommunications services,” and released on $2000 bond.

When he continued his criticisms, his bond was revoked, and now he is sitting in jail on $½ million bond.

Grieving dad jailed for repeatedly criticizing court system
The Macomb County Sheriff’s office responded and found he criticized what Judge Rachel Rancilio pinned on Pinterest as in his opinion inappropriate, posted videos saying he feels she and others responsible for Killian’s death, and blamed the court system for his loss.

The investigative report also says at no time did he threaten harm or violence.

Still he was charged with malicious use of telecommunications services and released on bond. Then he made more posts, such as one that reads, “Dada back to digging and you best believe I’m gonna dig up all the skeletons in this court’s closet.”

oh ok a weak O---------LOLussy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back