Dad unfit for not taking son to McDonald's

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
NY dad deemed unfit for not taking son to McDonald's | Fox News

A Manhattan dad is not lovin’ McDonald’s right now.

Attorney David Schorr slapped a court-appointed shrink with a defamation lawsuit for telling the judge deciding a custody battle with his estranged wife that he was an unfit parent — for refusing to take his son to the fast food joint for dinner.

“You’d think it was sexual molestation,” Schorr, 43, told The Post Thursday. “I am just floored by it.”

Schorr says in his Manhattan Supreme Court suit that E. 97th Street psychiatrist Marilyn Schiller filed a report saying he was “wholly incapable of taking care of his son” and should be denied his weekend visitation over the greasy burger ban....

But the boy threw a temper tantrum and demanded McDonald’s. So he gave his son an ultimatum: dinner anywhere other than McDonald’s — or no dinner.

“I wish I had taken him to McDonalds, but you get nervous about rewarding bad behavior. I was concerned. I think it was a 1950s equivalent of sending your child to bed without dinner. That’s maybe the worst thing you can say about it,” he said.

Bottom line to this one is parents are using their kid as a weapon against each other.

Attorney David Schorr slapped a court-appointed shrink with a defamation lawsuit for telling the judge deciding a custody battle with his estranged wife that he was an unfit parent — for refusing to take his son to the fast food joint for dinner.

“You’d think it was sexual molestation,” Schorr, 43, told The Post Thursday. “I am just floored by it.”

Schorr says in his Manhattan Supreme Court suit that E. 97th Street psychiatrist Marilyn Schiller filed a report saying he was “wholly incapable of taking care of his son” and should be denied his weekend visitation over the greasy burger ban....

But the boy threw a temper tantrum and demanded McDonald’s. So he gave his son an ultimatum: dinner anywhere other than McDonald’s — or no dinner.

“I wish I had taken him to McDonalds, but you get nervous about rewarding bad behavior. I was concerned. I think it was a 1950s equivalent of sending your child to bed without dinner. That’s maybe the worst thing you can say about it,” he said.

Bottom line to this one is parents are using their kid as a weapon against each other.

No. The mother is.
The liberal courts are enabling her.
The liberals ban fat , then declare a dad unfit and a child abuser for not feeding his kid fat ?

Liberalism, making no fucking sense since........EVER !!

No. The mother is.
The liberals ban fat , then declare a dad unfit and a child abuser for not feeding his kid fat ?

Toilet clogged, don't blame yourself, blame a liberal.

No. The mother is.

Fool.
NYC a crazed liberal hellhole.
Liberals hate the family.
Liberals hate fathers.

They ban fat because it's bad.
But the dad who won't feed his kid bad fat is an unfit dad.
Illogical, therefore liberal.

No. The mother is.

Fool.
Liberals hate fathers.

Do you always get your walking orders from tabloid news reports that are not confirmed to be true?

Fool.
Liberals hate fathers.

Do you always get your walking orders from tabloid news reports that are not confirmed to be true?
Walking orders?
This is liberalism.
No different to obamacare.

Fool.
Liberals hate fathers.

Walking orders?
This is liberalism.
No different to obamacare.

More like a ploy to get custody. I've taken my kids to McD's and even worked there in management. McNuggets have always been their fav.

Last edited:
Seems the wife is letting her son walk all over her. The dad did the right thing in refusing to take his kid to McDonalds.

Forum List

Back