Daddy Issues

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
When you’re terribly progressive and want to use your baby son to “blur gender lines,” and then you find out he likes tractors. Given these fevered thoughts, all this tool-induced upset, readers may wish to peek at the photographs accompanying the article, and which may bring to mind the words grown adult, albeit ironically. Readers may also wish to ponder the prospects of a father-son relationship premised on a dogmatic, near-hysterical disdain for maleness, for “anything deemed masculine.” Jay Deitcher, a social worker and therapist and declarer of pronouns:

After turning 2 years old, my son, Avishai, started demanding that he only wear tractor shirts, and my mind spiralled into darkness. I catastrophised worst-case scenarios, imagining a world where he fell for everything stereotypically manly. I envisioned him on a football field, barrelling through mega-muscled opponents. Imagined him waxing a sports car on a warm summer day.

Men didn’t hug. Men didn’t say I love you. Men were angry. Aggressive. Inept as parents. I became determined. I was going to create a bond stronger than any parent had ever achieved, but I told myself that to do so I needed to distance myself from anything deemed masculine.

Now it gets good:

I grimaced at anyone driving a Ford car, the John Wayne of automobiles. I hated men who wore plaid. Felt ill if someone mentioned a wrench or another tool. My body spiralled into panic any time I attempted manual labour.

Oh, there’s more:

When you’re terribly progressive and want to use your baby son to “blur gender lines,” and then you find out he likes tractors. Given these fevered thoughts, all this tool-induced upset, readers may wish to peek at the photographs accompanying the article, and which may bring to mind the words grown adult, albeit ironically. Readers may also wish to ponder the prospects of a father-son relationship premised on a dogmatic, near-hysterical disdain for maleness, for “anything deemed masculine.” Jay Deitcher, a social worker and therapist and declarer of pronouns:

After turning 2 years old, my son, Avishai, started demanding that he only wear tractor shirts, and my mind spiralled into darkness. I catastrophised worst-case scenarios, imagining a world where he fell for everything stereotypically manly. I envisioned him on a football field, barrelling through mega-muscled opponents. Imagined him waxing a sports car on a warm summer day.

Men didn’t hug. Men didn’t say I love you. Men were angry. Aggressive. Inept as parents. I became determined. I was going to create a bond stronger than any parent had ever achieved, but I told myself that to do so I needed to distance myself from anything deemed masculine.

Now it gets good:

I grimaced at anyone driving a Ford car, the John Wayne of automobiles. I hated men who wore plaid. Felt ill if someone mentioned a wrench or another tool. My body spiralled into panic any time I attempted manual labour.

Oh, there’s more:
The guy needs to go ahead and suck that dick he desperately wants.

The mentally ill seem to revel in their derangements more then they used to. We've always had the Springer people but todays loons have gone full NOS. This one identifies as a 12 y/o girl obviously.
His poor son may never have a chance at a normal life. I foresee lots of beatdowns as he grows up if his fathers have any influence

The mentally ill seem to revel in their derangements more then they used to. We've always had the Springer people but todays loons have gone full NOS. This one identifies as a 12 y/o girl obviously.
His poor son may never have a chance at a normal life. I foresee lots of beatdowns as he grows up if his fathers have any influence
Trumps biggest accomplishment so far is having all the crazies step forward and be counted.

Trumps biggest accomplishment so far is having all the crazies step forward and be counted.

Finally something we can agree on. The crazies from both sides are now feeling free to try and out crazy themselves.

Forum List

Back