Dad's pistol license suspended because of something his 10 year old said in school

You have a teacher who overheard what he believed to be a threat to another student, and you have a father who doesn't have a pistol license, and you people automatically jump on the fathers side of things. Talk about bias.

The teacher did the right thing - if he didn't, what if the student DID get a gun and hurt someone? The problem is the reaction from the local authorities.

You have a teacher who overheard what he believed to be a threat to another student, and you have a father who doesn't have a pistol license, and you people automatically jump on the fathers side of things. Talk about bias.

The teacher did the right thing - if he didn't, what if the student DID get a gun and hurt someone? The problem is the reaction from the local authorities.

Did you just make a threat? Yes I overheard what I thought was a threat that you made.

Did you just make a threat? Yes I overheard what I thought was a threat that you made.

That's what I thought I heard to.

That's what I thought I heard to.

Threats of this nature should be taken seriously maybe she should be banned.

Okay, so I take it that you overheard someone making what you believed to be a threat, you would do nothing about it?

Okay, so I take it that you overheard someone making what you believed to be a threat, you would do nothing about it?

There you go again, making more threats.

If the father did not have a firearm but the grand parents, would they have taken the grand parents firearms away?

You are not even willing to debate the issue, are you? Are you afraid that I might actually have a point?

What's too debate? The teachers and the authorities are idiots.

And this is based on no facts or evidence and merely your retarded racist opinion.

It's all hearsay or interpretive, nothing based on fact. That's the point.

The fact you have to somehow bring race into the argument is absolutely moronic.

Last edited:

Ever heard of hearsay or rumor? Guess not.

the Blaze is not a reputable source.
got any real reporting of facts on the issue?

Forum List

Back