Dad's pistol license suspended because of something his 10 year old said in school

Let me get this straight, even if he falsely reported a threat, he was right to report it because his belief trumps the facts.

Is that how it works in your world?

For the record, the last time I heard someone talking about blowing someone up I told them to roll 2 d10.

Yes.

Just the other week a busy mall was shut down because a woman called the police saying that she had seen a man with a gun.
Police were out in force, doorknocking, people stayed inside and sheltered in local cafes while the threat was investigated.
It turned out that the woman was mistaken, there was no man with a gun, but she believed she had seen someone with a gun, and did the right thing and notified the police.

Your beliefs trump the facts - especially when your beliefs are proved to be true.

WOW the horror a man with a gun. :eusa_whistle:

It is illegal to walk around the street with a gun in my country. That tells you the seriousness of the situation.

Yes.

Just the other week a busy mall was shut down because a woman called the police saying that she had seen a man with a gun.
Police were out in force, doorknocking, people stayed inside and sheltered in local cafes while the threat was investigated.
It turned out that the woman was mistaken, there was no man with a gun, but she believed she had seen someone with a gun, and did the right thing and notified the police.

Your beliefs trump the facts - especially when your beliefs are proved to be true.

WOW the horror a man with a gun. :eusa_whistle:

It is illegal to walk around the street with a gun in my country. That tells you the seriousness of the situation.

Such as life for the subjects.:cuckoo:

Dad's pistol license suspended because of something his 10 year old said in school

An unacceptable abuse of power.

There is a big difference between notifying the police when you think a crime is being committed and the circumstances of the OP.

Because he reported what he believed to be a threat.

If you overhear someone talking about bashing someone up, or letting off a bomb, what are you going to do? Ignore it, or call the police because you might have just overheard a terrorist plot, or a planned assault?

It isn't the teachers fault that the local authorities are douchebags.

Let me get this straight, even if he falsely reported a threat, he was right to report it because his belief trumps the facts.

For the record, the last time I heard someone talking about blowing someone up I told them to roll 2 d10.

Yes.

It is a good thing that the police wasted time, money, and resources, chasing down a non existent gun instead of patrolling the streets actually doing their jobs.

You know, if I was a devious criminal type, I might call in a report of a man with a gun just so that I could get the police looking the other way while I robbed a jewelry store.

I wonder how long it will be until that actually happens, or someone dies because the police act like idiots just to make you feel better.

It is a good thing that the police wasted time, money, and resources, chasing down a non existent gun instead of patrolling the streets actually doing their jobs.

You know, if I was a devious criminal type, I might call in a report of a man with a gun just so that I could get the police looking the other way while I robbed a jewelry store.

I wonder how long it will be until that actually happens, or someone dies because the police act like idiots just to make you feel better.

Diversions are a common tactic of criminals; the news obviously doesn't report them, because there's never any direct evidence to link the diversion to the actual crime happening elsewhere. Also, it would make the government and police look bad lol.

Speaking of diversions, I'm still trying to figure out if this rumor is true about men burglarizing a bank during a blizzard.

[
I promise...if you operate your motor vehicle down the highway, with an RPG, and haven't paid property taxes on that car, and have no driver's license......you are gonna end up in jail dude.

You shouldn't be allowed to have kids haha!

Do you know what an allodial is?

My family hasn't paid taxes since 1962 on this property, neither have I in the two years I've inherited it.

Also, if they want to confiscate the property for public works, they will be forced to pay in Lawful US currency, which is Gold and Silver mint coins. This is because the Allodial is sovereign ownership of the property, unlike what 99.9% of most Americans have today (I pity them), and thus the Allodial can only be acquired compliant to the Law of the Land (gold and silver).

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/lawfulmoney.asp

I do not have to accept Treasury Bonds or Treasury Notes as alternative compensation, since the government cannot compel you into contract.

Last edited:

Yes.

So if someone saw what they believed to be a person entering a school with a gun, they should just ignore it, even if that person did have a gun and shot the students?

How would you sleep at night?

Yes.

So if someone saw what they believed to be a person entering a school with a gun, they should just ignore it, even if that person did have a gun and shot the students?

People pose as police officers would you report someone who looked like a police officer that went into a school with a gun? What if that person wasn't a cop? Just having a gun doesn'
t mean someone is up to no good. Judging how one carries themselves is a better indicator.

People pose as police officers would you report someone who looked like a police officer that went into a school with a gun? What if that person wasn't a cop? Just having a gun doesn'
t mean someone is up to no good. Judging how one carries themselves is a better indicator.

Would you have seen a man with a gun in my city and simply ignored it, or would you have called the police, knowing that it is illegal to carry a gun in public?

Would you report a person - dressed casually - who entered a school with a gun or not?

Would you have seen a man with a gun in my city and simply ignored it, or would you have called the police, knowing that it is illegal to carry a gun in public?

Would you report a person - dressed casually - who entered a school with a gun or not?

I don't go anywhere unarmed so I would never be in your country.
Regardless you didn't answer the question
Would you report someone dressed as a police officer who walked into a school with a gun?
What if that person wasn't a police officer?
I still have some of my old uniforms and my badge.

I don't go anywhere unarmed so I would never be in your country.
Regardless you didn't answer the question
Would you report someone dressed as a police officer who walked into a school with a gun?
What if that person wasn't a police officer?
I still have some of my old uniforms and my badge.

I am willing to acknowledge that a police officer is different. You would assume that someone dressed like a cop was a cop.

You would not assume that someone carrying a gun down a busy street in a country where it is illegal to carry a gun was not worthy of being reported.

Of course a reasonable person would do that. Why is that even up for discussion in this thread?

This thread is about someone losing his guns and his rights to use them because the people who should have investigated perceived threats responded unreasonably -- if the facts of the story are as presented in that article.

N.Y. Dad?s Pistol License Suspended Over Something His 10-Year-Old Son Said ? and It Could Be 8 Years Before He Gets It Back | TheBlaze.com

This happened in my own school district, so we told SAVE Long Island about it and they got it into the Blaze.

I personally know the man this happened to.

------------------------------
You libtards need to realize that you've PROGRESSED from ZERO-TOLERANCE to FANATICISM. Check the graph below in the Yellow Circle to see what I mean.

politicalgraphs1.png

:clap2::clap2::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

We need to see more stories like this one:

wife beaters
stalkers
drug addicts
drunk drivers
dishonorable discharges
felons
mentally ill

...all should be getting visits from their local sheriff's department and having their guns removed.

All the NRA hysteria tells me there must be a lot of felons or men with domestic abuse on their record in their ranks.

And this story is leaving out a number of facts and relying on hearsay, what the father thinks happened at school.

Yes.

Thanks for making my point. Maybe the cops should just shoot everyone who doesn't lie down when they show up, that is the only way we will know no one intends to do something illegal.

I would move from that god forsaken state.

Why? The original 13 States are the only places you can be a Common Law Citizen. I am a Common Law Citizen of New York, and no, I am NOT a citizen of the United States.

You can go to the states we gained during the Louisiana Purchase, but their Common Law is still Napoleonic Code; although 99.9% of their residents aren't effected by it, since they live under Statutory Law.

Is Louisiana under Napoleonic law? - Slate Magazine

What good does common law do you in an authoritarian state?
I live in North Carolina you are welcome here.

Hey North Carolina is nice if you want your children to grow up getting a third rate education and be surrounded by bible thumping fundamentalist lunatics and uneducated red necks still fighting the civil war

Forum List

Back