Dad's pistol license suspended because of something his 10 year old said in school

A story from that lunatic pig Glenn Beck with no corroborating evidence... mkay.

I'm the one that reported to story and brought it to the Blaze's attention. Like I said, you can confirm with the Suffolk County Police Department if you doubt this story.

The reason that Blaze is the only source is because it's the only source I reported to, other than Newsday, who is in Wall Street's back pocket.

well we know where you stand. ya do know local papers report police blotters.....

Op you will become the 1st poster I have ever blocked in 15 years on the net unless you come up with a independent link.

Didnt see anything about how his weapons were stored. If the guy had them in a gun safe that should have been the end of it.
If they were sitting in the closet I would be a little more concerned,but only to the point of assuring that everything was kosher in the family and that he be required to purchase a gun safe.
It still amazes me that my old man kept a 45 in his nightstand (everything else was locked up)and my brother and I knew it was there. And he knew we knew.
But I wouldnt have touched that pistol with a ten foot pole without permission.

I grew up with a loaded rifle standing next to the back door. I knew that I was not to touch it without a damned good reason, but understood why it was there and that it was ready if needed. By 12, I had my own weapons.

Stop making those threatening post. At least that's how I understand them to be.

You are not even willing to debate the issue, are you? Are you afraid that I might actually have a point?

What's too debate? The teachers and the authorities are idiots.

The teacher did the RIGHT thing in reporting what he believed to be a threat. The over reaction from the authorities is the problem - what part of that don't you understand?

this story is bullshit unless the op could provide a independent newswire link, a poster brought it to my attention in another forum when I posted this story from the blaze on it. He couldnt find one and I just tried to find one after searching for 10 minutes... just forum gossip. topic fail unless proof.

You can call the Suffolk County Sheriff's Department and find out for yourself. I keep telling you all that.

You are not even willing to debate the issue, are you? Are you afraid that I might actually have a point?

The teacher did the RIGHT thing in reporting what he believed to be a threat. The over reaction from the authorities is the problem - what part of that don't you understand?

What, exactly, makes the teacher right?

Why do you keep making what I feel is a threat? Why are you threatening me?

Didnt see anything about how his weapons were stored. If the guy had them in a gun safe that should have been the end of it.
If they were sitting in the closet I would be a little more concerned,but only to the point of assuring that everything was kosher in the family and that he be required to purchase a gun safe.
It still amazes me that my old man kept a 45 in his nightstand (everything else was locked up)and my brother and I knew it was there. And he knew we knew.

I grew up with a loaded rifle standing next to the back door. I knew that I was not to touch it without a damned good reason, but understood why it was there and that it was ready if needed. By 12, I had my own weapons.

Exactly

Exactly

we never had loaded buns in the house

but was raised to treat every gun as if it was loaded

my first rifle was a single shot 22 bolt action hand me down

dad and i spent countless hours teaching me safety and how to shoot

Because he reported what he believed to be a threat.

If you overhear someone talking about bashing someone up, or letting off a bomb, what are you going to do? Ignore it, or call the police because you might have just overheard a terrorist plot, or a planned assault?

It isn't the teachers fault that the local authorities are douchebags.

Why do you keep making what I feel is a threat? Why are you threatening me?

You are yet to prove your point in your incessant trolling, troll.

I'm not trolling however you are making what I perceive as threats, why are you doing this?

People don't realize that used to be COMMON! IIRC, my uncle got his first rifle when he was nine.

If you overhear someone talking about bashing someone up, or letting off a bomb, what are you going to do? Ignore it, or call the police because you might have just overheard a terrorist plot, or a planned assault?

Let me get this straight, even if he falsely reported a threat, he was right to report it because his belief trumps the facts.

Is that how it works in your world?

For the record, the last time I heard someone talking about blowing someone up I told them to roll 2 d10.

People don't realize that used to be COMMON! IIRC, my uncle got his first rifle when he was nine.
I actually won my first rifle at a fireman's carnival. I was just short of 12 and I beat out a half dozen grown men in a shooting match to win it. It was a single shot Marlin bolt action.

My high school had a rifle team that competed in regularly. Our closest rivals had a rifle range under their stadium. I vaguely recall the team reaching state one year, but I won't actually say it happened.

By the way, our best shooter was a girl who was also valedictorian of my class.

Let me get this straight, even if he falsely reported a threat, he was right to report it because his belief trumps the facts.

For the record, the last time I heard someone talking about blowing someone up I told them to roll 2 d10.

Yes.

Just the other week a busy mall was shut down because a woman called the police saying that she had seen a man with a gun.
Police were out in force, doorknocking, people stayed inside and sheltered in local cafes while the threat was investigated.
It turned out that the woman was mistaken, there was no man with a gun, but she believed she had seen someone with a gun, and did the right thing and notified the police.

Your beliefs trump the facts - especially when your beliefs are proved to be true.

Yes.

Just the other week a busy mall was shut down because a woman called the police saying that she had seen a man with a gun.
Police were out in force, doorknocking, people stayed inside and sheltered in local cafes while the threat was investigated.
It turned out that the woman was mistaken, there was no man with a gun, but she believed she had seen someone with a gun, and did the right thing and notified the police.

Your beliefs trump the facts - especially when your beliefs are proved to be true.

WOW the horror a man with a gun. :eusa_whistle:

What good does common law do you in an authoritarian state?
I live in North Carolina you are welcome here.

I can't be touched, nor can my property, to which I inherited the allodial to (my grandfather, who passed away, has always known about this Common Law/Admiralty schism, and went to all lengths to secure the allodial back in the 60's).

It is from him that I learned about this schism in our country. We literally have two systems of parallel law that operate in the United States.

I pay no taxes, property or income, I can carry any weapons I wish, and I can "travel" and use my car without a license, you only need a license to "drive" which means to be engaged in commerce, one is at liberty to travel at any time, anywhere (other than trespassing on private property).

Learn how to free yourself from this feudal system.

Ahhhh...........now all your other posts make sense. You are part of the "Sovereign Citizen" culture.

I promise...if you operate your motor vehicle down the highway, with an RPG, and haven't paid property taxes on that car, and have no driver's license......you are gonna end up in jail dude.

You shouldn't be allowed to have kids haha!

Forum List

Back