🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dairy queen/fast food and minimum wage

I am not into conspiracys except for one, no matter what I buy at a fast food restaurant when I am by myself it is always around $8 bucks, it has to be a direct relationship with the Minimum wage.

$8

$8

$8

$8

Everything is $8 bucks.

Example just bought a banana split and a large coke

$8.07

View attachment 74808

I want a bite please........

Biting a man's banana is not a good move.
Then don't ask for you banana to be split.

I am not into conspiracys except for one, no matter what I buy at a fast food restaurant when I am by myself it is always around $8 bucks, it has to be a direct relationship with the Minimum wage.

$8

$8

$8

$8

Everything is $8 bucks.

Example just bought a banana split and a large coke

$8.07

View attachment 74808

I want a bite please........

Biting a man's banana is not a good move.
Then don't ask for you banana to be split.

uh huh! Gotta have them split!

You can get a half gallon of ice cream for about 4 bucks. bananas about 50 cents a pound. some nuts some strawberry syrup maybe another 3 bucks. 2 liters of soda, a couple bucks.

They sell you one little banana split and a drink wildly overpriced at 8 bucks because they figure that's about what you're silly enough to pay.

Oh shit I haven't thought about this in years. My dad was a big fan of K tel and they had this thing that "For at home" "For pennies" "You can do it yourself Danny Boone"

"Order now"

So my dad bought the banana split machine and topper. Mega bucks. My mom was so pissed. So when we got the "banana split kit" we got a freaking knife and a coupon for cool whip.

Oh my mom was so freaking pissed. My poor dad.

:lmao:

$8.29

Bojangles

3 piece chicken, fries and a coke

$8

$8

$8

$8

0517161754.jpg

Forum List

Back