Dak Prescott suffered a possible career ending injury.

honestly, who gives a shit? until they figure out who they support, screw the sports asswipes. i wish them good luck trying to collect their millions in salary
They just don’t like what’s happening to black people in all these police incidents. If it were the 1960s they’d be protesting the Vietnam nam war and you’d be questioning their patriotism.

You’re wrong white boy
not for nothing, you have no clue what color my skin is, dick, dont assume because you look like an ass---you are WRONG

Bad ankle or not if dalton thinks he’s a better quarterback then dak should never see another snap as a cowboy ever again.
Now its up to Dalton to come in like Steve Beuerlien and take control like its 1991
He's smiling inside, you know.
This is the chance of a lifetime for him.
Bad ankle or not if dalton thinks he’s a better quarterback then dak should never see another snap as a cowboy ever again.

I hope so. And dont let the injury overshadow the fact that dak threw a pick 6 in the 1st qtr
Call from Jerry.......
"Andy, a million dollar bonus if you get us to the playoffs and 10 million if we win the Super Bowl."

If you didn't see it...don't look at the replay.

For the first 20 seconds or so the announcers and cameramen didn't realize his foot was facing the wrong way, usually they switch cameras well before that time span.

It took me a second too and noticed something sticking out

That I didn't see, but that explains the surgery happening right now instead of waiting for the swelling to go down.

I just hate to see any top pro go down like that. Even if it's Lebron. Well...let me think about that one....:eusa_think:
I just hate to see any top pro go down like that. Even if it's Lebron. Well...let me think about that one....:eusa_think:

prescott os part of the Black Lies Matter crowd

The NFL decided to take a knee so my policy is Take a knee, break a knee.

then we will all have something to cheer about

the big issue with prescott is that he and the cowboys could not agree on a new contract so he is playing on a one year extension

so if he cant play again the cowboys will cut him and his financial loss will be well over $100 million

I just hate to see any top pro go down like that. Even if it's LeBron. Well...let me think about that one....:eusa_think:

Prescott is part of the Black Lies Matter crowd.

The NFL decided to take a knee so my policy is "Take a knee, break a knee."

Then we will all have something to cheer about.

The big issue with Prescott is that he and the cowboys could not agree on a new contract so he is playing on a one year extension.

So if he cant play again the Cowboys will cut him and his financial loss will be well over $100 Million.

That's the gamble he took! I thought he'd pay for it; not necessarily from injury, but from just "not winning!" His numbers are inflated thru being behind most of their games and needing to throw all 2nd half! The Boys will always find a way to lose no matter who they take on the team! :dunno:

For the first 20 seconds or so the announcers and cameramen didn't realize his foot was facing the wrong way, usually they switch cameras well before that time span.
In the Thiesmann incident the Washington sideline didn't realize right away he was injured and when LT signaled to them to send in the medics, they thought he was taunting them.

Joe Theismann- Career-ending injury(wiki)

In the Thiesmann incident the Washington sideline didn't realize right away he was injured and when LT signaled to them to send in the medics, they thought he was taunting them.

Joe Theismann- Career-ending injury(wiki)

I recall they showed it over and over.... and over. And over. LT looked like he was about to cry.

In the Thiesmann incident the Washington sideline didn't realize right away he was injured and when LT signaled to them to send in the medics, they thought he was taunting them. Joe Theismann- Career-ending injury(wiki)
I recall they showed it over and over.... and over. And over. LT looked like he was about to cry.
Yeah, I remember watching the game. They did play it over and over, truly cringe worthy. Plus, it was on MNF back when it was a much bigger thing, so many more people watched it live than an ordinary game.

honestly, who gives a shit? until they figure out who they support, screw the sports asswipes. i wish them good luck trying to collect their millions in salary
They just don’t like what’s happening to black people in all these police incidents. If it were the 1960s they’d be protesting the Vietnam nam war and you’d be questioning their patriotism.

You’re wrong white boy
Perhaps you need to talk to all of the Prog politicians that controlled those cities for a half century and more. The first step is to take off the air all of the cop shows with the caustic comments to citizens and perps.

Now its up to Dalton to come in like Steve Beuerlien and take control like its 1991
He's smiling inside, you know.
This is the chance of a lifetime for him.

I hope so. And dont let the injury overshadow the fact that dak threw a pick 6 in the 1st qtr
Like romo I could tell dak just doesn’t have what it takes. Cam newton seems capable. The qb for the chiefs. I could tell he was going to win a championship eventually. I think multiple. Breez, rogers. Dak not in same category.

You’re wrong white boy
not for nothing, you have no clue what color my skin is, dick, dont assume because you look like an ass---you are WRONG
I’m wrong?

You’re wrong white boy
Perhaps you need to talk to all of the Prog politicians that controlled those cities for a half century and more. The first step is to take off the air all of the cop shows with the caustic comments to citizens and perps.
Oh boh. This angle.

You realize you republicans are never wrong. Even if it’s a white guy in Texas he must be a liberal. or rino. Or not a real christia.

Trumps in charge. How’s he doing? He’s responsible for all the cities not just the red ones

You’re wrong white boy
Oh boh. This angle.

You realize you republicans are never wrong. Even if it’s a white guy in Texas he must be a liberal. or rino. Or not a real christia.

Trumps in charge. How’s he doing? He’s responsible for all the cities not just the red ones
not according to the evil demonrats

You’re wrong white boy
I’m wrong?
did i stutter?

This could be a career-ender for Prescott, and a terrible time to be riding a 1 year contract. If JJ lets him go after this, who's gonna want him ? Even at his best, he's just not that great to begin with.

Or who knows. Maybe he'll come back stronger than ever and win a Super Bowl
with the Raiders or somebody.

Forum List

Back