Damar Hamlin GoFundMe Charity

I can't afford it right now but thanks for spreading the word. I hope for his family's sake that he recovers fully. If the reports are accurate and he needed 20-30 minutes of CPR as well as using a defibrillator, he may well suffer serious permanent brain injury. Every so often we get tragic reminders of just how dangerous that sport can be. I remember when a pro baseball shortstop in about '72, died in the same way when a hard hit bouncer caught him in the chest. He went down and never got up.

Has America got a Death Wish or are they just drugs happy?
Discuss .
While I do believe something about these vaccines' dangers is being hidden from the public, it's way too early to say this guy's injury came from the jab. A sharp, direct blow over the heart can cause fibrillation or arrest. It's rare but it happens.

While I do believe something about these vaccines' dangers is being hidden from the public, it's way too early to say this guy's injury came from the jab. A sharp, direct blow over the heart can cause fibrillation or arrest. It's rare but it happens.
We also don't know if he had some congenital issue with his heart that made him vulnerable to a chest blow.

$6,000,000.
Oh boy... so how much of that do you think will end up as toys for poor kids?
Considering this "foundation" (It isn't a real foundation, it is two people) was started to raise funds for Christmas toys for kids in his hometown.
Uhh... the population of that hometown is 5,920 people. Maybe 1000 kids.
So as of right now, that is approx. $6000 per child.
Colossal waste of money, and you can bet your ass there will be some pocket filling going on.

Forum List

Back