Damn, Four Republican Senators Now Oppose and Effectively Kill the Trumpcare Bill

Good. Now they are finally doing what they should have done. A complete repeal of Obamacare. As promised.

McConnell calls for vote to completely repeal Obamacare

http://nypost.com/2017/07/17/mcconnell-senate-will-vote-to-completely-repeal-obamacare/
Obamacare is a terrible law that only works for those who don't work (you of course love it as such).

This is why Republicans today can't come up with anything good on healthcare - their base is mostly a bunch of ignoramuses totally out to lunch.

Why then,did Dems lose so much continually ,ever since is was passed?

...there are enough ignoramuses totally out to lunch. It's really that simple.

Ignoramuses who don't want to get f''ed in the ass. No wonder those "not-ignoramuses" who passed the law are exempt.

Obamacare is a terrible law that only works for those who don't work (you of course love it as such).

This is why Republicans today can't come up with anything good on healthcare - their base is mostly a bunch of ignoramuses totally out to lunch.

Elections are won by those that lie the best and attack with impunity..

Good. Now they are finally doing what they should have done. A complete repeal of Obamacare. As promised.

McConnell calls for vote to completely repeal Obamacare

http://nypost.com/2017/07/17/mcconnell-senate-will-vote-to-completely-repeal-obamacare/

...there are enough ignoramuses totally out to lunch. It's really that simple.

ACA was a Republican plan. That WAS their answer to healthcare fixing. But as soon as mr.Blackenstein and D's liked it that turned into DISASTER!
Romneycare is a distant memory in their collective minds..

What the dumb a$$ republicans don't get is.... they will be blamed for any of the (3) outcomes

1- repeal and Replace- Speaks for itself
2- Work With The Dems to fix ACA- They will be screwed there too
3- Let Obamacare die- This will have the same effect as option (1). Trying to take the punchbowl away now will have all those losers gaming on my dime crying foul. But hey, they still have their cellphones and go to dinner and the show

I say let the POS Obamacare go down in flames. Tell Schumer to gfys and then, the Pubs need to pack their bags. This F/U has sealed their fate

-Geaux

Where is that unconditional unity Republicans used to hold dear? Are some Republicans beginning to see the danger in voting to destroy Obamacare? If so, they just might save the GOP majority in congress, which, sadly, will allow them to continue screwing average Americans.

It is surprising any Republican politician would challenge the authority of the Republican leadership by shirking their duty to the 1%. And, while these four GOP rebels might make their constituents happy by saving Obamacare, the fat cats who pay to get them reelected will keep their wallets closed when campaign time rolls around.

The four dissenters are putting themselves between a rock and a hard-to-get-donations place.

2 Republican senators join opposition to revised Obamacare repeal bill

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 139322 View attachment 139323

There can be no denying either, except by the usual conservative deniers.

Since when were the Rs ever unconditionally unified? You meant the Ds are unconditionally unified right?
Once again both Trump and the Republicans have failed. Not a single piece of major legislation has yet to pass.
Yes...and because a majority of Rs are progressives, like the Ds.

Is anyone else tired of all this winning yet?

So when exactly do we get to see this "beautiful healthcare bill that gives everyone healthcare and bring costs way down"?
When will BOTH parties begin looking at universal healthcare as a possibility? It seems to be what many Americans want, whether they know it or not.

We have too many politicians who are bought and paid for by the insurance lobby. Not going to happen unfortunately.

Where is that unconditional unity Republicans used to hold dear? Are some Republicans beginning to see the danger in voting to destroy Obamacare? If so, they just might save the GOP majority in congress, which, sadly, will allow them to continue screwing average Americans.

It is surprising any Republican politician would challenge the authority of the Republican leadership by shirking their duty to the 1%. And, while these four GOP rebels might make their constituents happy by saving Obamacare, the fat cats who pay to get them reelected will keep their wallets closed when campaign time rolls around.

The four dissenters are putting themselves between a rock and a hard-to-get-donations place.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, at least McCain won't need to drive to D.C., as I read in the paper he was considering. Enjoy your week off, John.
You should be thanking the Rs for not repealing and replacing O-care. Had it happened, millions of Americans would have died...the Dems said so...don't you believe them?

Well, at least McCain won't need to drive to D.C., as I read in the paper he was considering. Enjoy your week off, John.
You should be thanking the Rs for not repealing and replacing O-care. Had it happened, millions of Americans would have died...the Dems said so...don't you believe them?
No, they're just going to repeal it and then work bipartisan-wise to achieve a plan that works AND will pass the Congress. In the meantime, Obamacare is in big trouble, I hear. For two more years, the country lives with unapproachable premiums and deductibles and the mandate. While more and more insurers bow out and the program needs to have more and more money thrown at it just to keep it afloat.
Sounds GREAT. Thanks a bunch.

No, they're just going to repeal it and then work bipartisan-wise to achieve a plan that works AND will pass the Congress. In the meantime, Obamacare is in big trouble, I hear. For two more years, the country lives with unapproachable premiums and deductibles and the mandate. While more and more insurers bow out and the program needs to have more and more money thrown at it just to keep it afloat.
Sounds GREAT. Thanks a bunch.
Okay, but I am so thankful that millions of Americans won't die just yet. Aren't you?

But apparently they are still having some disagreements.

Lies .

If it's so terrible then repeal then thing! Or maybe it's no so bad and the GOP should stop trying to sabotage the thing .

Since when were the Rs ever unconditionally unified? You meant the Ds are unconditionally unified right?
Once again both Trump and the Republicans have failed. Not a single piece of major legislation has yet to pass.
Lol
The more laws and regulations passed, means less freedom's… Dip shit

After the GOP voted a zillion times to repeal the ACA when it was easy, how many will vote for it now?

:rolleyes-41:
They need to get rid of the mandate once and for all, but then again that means deadbeats will not have their shit paid for. Lol

Of course it was a Republican idea. It was the best idea they had actually.

I have to assume you don't live in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts, but I do. Romney was no more a Republican thsn I'm a 14 year old female Chinese acrobat. Nor were even a minority of those who voted to approve it, Republicans. At least not anywhere other thsn here in Mass.

Of course it was a Republican idea. It was the best idea they had actually.

I have to assume you don't live in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts, but I do. Romney was no more a Republican thsn I'm a 14 year old female Chinese acrobat. Nor were even a minority of those who voted to approve it, Republicans. At least not anywhere other thsn here in Mass.

That's great and all but it doesn't change the fact that the ideas are a majority republican ideas.

That's great and all but it doesn't change the fact that the ideas are a majority republican ideas.

Only for thst portion of the Republican party thst is Center-Left. There are no Conservative ideals in there because the Conservative ideal is to let the fuckers die.

Only for thst portion of the Republican party thst is Center-Left. There are no Conservative ideals in there because the Conservative ideal is to let the fuckers die.
Heads up. This may shock you, but one day you are going to die. Guess you are a fucker.

Heads up. This may shock you, but one day you are going to die. Guess you are a fucker.

Yep. I'm ready to go. The minute I can't take care of myself, I eat a bullet, my family saws me up into pieces, burns then to ashes and it's all good.

Forum List

Back